Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Kiss The Girl

Warning: The scenes are graphic in this chapter. Read with caution.

The sun is just spilling through the windows, lighting up our suite with a pale light. Ted mumbles something and shifts, flinging his arm over me. Chuckling, I turn my face towards him and look at him. His eyes are still closed as he cups my side and pulls me a little closer. I shift onto my side and look at him, smiling at how boyish he looks. He opens one eye and smiles at me. “Morning, tease.”

“I’m sorry.” I chuckle. “I wasn’t trying to tease you. My head was hurting and—“

He cuts me off. “How is your head, now?”

“Better. Thank you for the Advil.”

“You’re welcome.” He pulls me against him and kisses me. I chuckle as I feel his arousal. As we deepen the kiss, I slide my hand down to his waistband. Grazing my fingers over his groin, he holds me close. Pausing our kiss for a moment he says in a husky whisper, “I’d be careful Babe. I still have to get you back for last night.”

Smiling, I move my hand up to the front his shorts and slip my fingers in his waistband, one at a time. I feel him tense up with a small groan before his hand snatches mine and he pins my hands down and hovers over me. I smirk at the red hot desire that fills his eyes. Before I can say anything, his lips capture mine. He shifts so he is holding both of my hands with one arm while his free hand travels down to my sleep shorts. Within seconds his hand is beneath the thin fabric and, ever so gently, stroking. It’s agonizing. Expecting him to go full on rough gladiator on me, but instead he teases me with the slightest touch on one of the most sensitive parts on a female body. I groan in annoyance which makes him chuckle. “You asked for it.” He whispers. He applies the gentlest pressure that make me push my hips forward, begging for more. As I do this, he pulls away with a smirk at me. “Nice try.”

Without warning, he uses his leg to push mine aside and spreads my legs for easier access. My eyes widen and he goes in for the kiss again. From the intense making out to the painfully gentle caresses, I arch my back and break the kiss when his fingers is finally enter. “Oh my god!” I say half surprised and half relieved. Smiling he studies my face. “Better?”

I look up at him with a small smile. “Much.”

The torture continues as his fingers pump in and out with increasing speed and my hips move in rhythm with them. Ted alternates from nipping at my neck to kissing me due to my breathing growing heavier and heavier as I come closer to my climax. I’m on the edge when Ted asks if I’m close.

“Yes…yes!” I moan in ecstasy.

He grins at me and does possibly the meanest thing ever. He stops completely and removes his hand. “No!” I frown. I desperately pull him into a kiss. "Please..."I whisper between kisses. "Keep....going."

He chuckles and gives me another kiss before pulling away. "Nope. I told you I'd get you back for last night."

“Jerk.” I grin.

He smiles and places his hand on my cheek before giving me another kiss. “We need to get ready anyways. Busy day.”

I raise an eyebrow at him. “What are we doing?”

“You’ll see.” He taps my leg. “Better get ready.”

Ted steps into the gondola before me and holds out his hand, smiling. “Come on, Babe.” Taking his hand I step inside and hastily sit down making Ted chuckle. He sits beside me and the man steps on to adjust our safety bars before going to help the next chairlift. Ted wraps an arm around my shoulders and smiles. “Well? What do you think of the Silver Queen Gondola?”

I’m about to answer when we start to move. I tense up and receive a concerned look from Ted. “Are you alright?”

Smiling, I nod. “Yeah… I’m just a little afraid of helplessly dangling over a large drop.”

He smiles. “You’ll be fine.”

I nod and look over the edge. As beautiful as the scenery is from up here, the height is still terrifying. Seeing me frown, Ted gently touches my face and turns my head to face him. “If it helps, concentrate on me.” He leans closer and we melt together into a kiss that makes me forget all about my far of extreme heights. When he finally pulls away, I look into his blue eyes. “Better?” He asks, smirking.

“Much.” I smile back.

15 minutes later we reach Aspen Mountain and Ted climbs out before me and I take a moment to take in the snowy landscape. Ted holds out his hand and helps me out of the lift and I look around in awe. Although I’ve lived in Colorado for a few years now, I’ve never been up here to Aspen or Aspen Mountain. “Wow… This is amazing!” I breathe.

“Yes it is…” Ted nods, also looking around.

We take a tour and stroll through the gift shops before doing a little bit of sightseeing. At one point, I was leaning over a railing to take a picture and, get this, drop my camera down a steep part of the mountain. Feeling the anger and embarrassment seep in, I close my eyes. That was the same camera Cody bought me about a year after we reunited for my birthday. Feeling Ted’s hands on my shoulders, I lean back against him. “Fuck.”

His arms instantly wrap around me and he kisses the side of my head. “I’m sorry. I’d get it but…”

“I know.” I reply miserably. “It’s too steep.”

“We’ll just have to buy you a new one.”

I sigh and open my eyes to look down at my camera sticking up out of the snow. “I guess so.”

Ted finally pulls me away from this and, as promised, buys me two disposable cameras. He hands them to me after buying them at the gift shop. “Here…sorry they aren’t digital but I hope these will suffice for now.”

Taking them, I turn them over and chuckle. “Thank you.” I smile at him. “Very old school.”

He smiles and grabs my hand. He brings it up to his lips, kisses the back and laces his fingers with mine. “Come on, we still have one last activity before we start heading back to the hotel.”

I raise an eyebrow at him but he says nothing and starts walking. We walk together towards this restaurant were bluegrass music is blasting from within. We get inside and we are then greeted by the hostess. Behind her the band is playing bluegrass versions of current hits so she has to yell at us. “Just you two?”

“Yeah!” Ted yells back. She grabs two menus and asks us to follow her. She leads us onto the little balcony area where we can see the band and she tells us our waiter will be right over. As soon as she leaves, Ted starts to look at the menu and I take a moment to look over at the band. They were right in the middle of ‘Call Me Maybe’ by Carly Rae Jepson when our waiter arrives at our table. “What can I get you folks tonight?” He asks. He looks like he’s maybe a college student with his shaggy brown hair swept back. Ted orders his food and I quickly check the menu and order the first thing that sounds good.

When our food finally comes, Ted and I are watching the band and the people dancing on the dance floor. We eat our meal and talk about the band and songs playing and afterwards start to make our way outside. We cross through the dance floor full of people, a familiar song stops us.

There you see her…. Sitting there across the way…..

We stop and look over at the band.

She don’t got a lot to say….but there’s something about her….

“This is from the little mermaid.” I chuckle to myself. I start to walk towards the doors we came in but stop when I feel Ted grab my hand. I look up at him. “Care to dance?” He grins.

Smiling I nod and he places a hand on the small of my back and holds my hand with the other as we sway to the music like all the other couples.

And you don’t know why… but you’re dying to try…you wanna kiss the girl!

I let go of Ted’s hand and wrap my arms around him and lean my forehead against his. “So is this all part of your elaborate plan?” I smirk.

“The song, no.” He chuckled. “The dinner and dancing, yes.”

I lean my head back to look him in the eyes. “And is that where your plans for the night end? Dinner and dancing?”

He shakes his head, not breaking eye contact. “I hope not….” He smiles. “Especially since this song is right…I do want to kiss the girl….”

Smiling, he leans in and our lips meet. This is such a perfect moment that I don’t want it to end. Wanting it to last, I tilt my head and move my hand to the back of his neck. He deepens the kiss and pulls me closer. When we finally pull away, Ted looks me in the eye. “You ready to get out of here?”

I nod and he takes my hand and leads me outside. Once outside, I’m startled at the cold gust of wind that hits us. I let go of Ted’s hand for a moment to button up my coat before wrapping my arm around his. We start back towards the gondola and start the 15 minute ride back down the mountain.

A sweaty Cody walks into the gym locker room and opens his locker. His phone catches his attention as the little light in the upper right corner blinks red. Picking it up, he unlocks it with a slide of his finger and sees that he has a text from Hunter.

Call me whenever you get this. We have to discuss something.

His brow furrows but hits the call button. He waits as it rings twice before he picks up.

“Hello?” Hunter says.

“Hey Hunter, it’s Cody. I just got your text…what’s up?”

“Hey Cody! Have you been acting as just the best friend with Charity lately? Nothing more.”

If you mean not hearing from her since I acted like I wanted to move on and was okay with her dating Ted…sure.

“Yeah, why?”

“Well I think you should take it a bit further to test Charity.” Hunter says, giddy-sounding. “You need to ask out the woman she hates the most.”

He frowns, even though Hunter can’t see it. “Kelly?”

“Yeah. We need Charity to think she’s starting to lose you.” Hunter explains. “So, you’ll need to go on at least one date with her. It’ll also help with your whole affair storyline.”

Cody let out a sigh. “Just one date?”

“Just one.”

“Fine… I’ll do it.” Cody purses his lips.

“Great! Keep me posted on how it goes.” Hunter hangs up and Cody tosses his phone into his gym bag in his locker and grabs his towel. This plan better work.