Status: This story actually has over 70 chapters already.... I just need to upload them all lol I'll get there!

My Big Fat Fake Wedding

Honeymoon Suite

The rest of the night, I silently ate while Ted and Cody talked about the show. The entire time I couldn’t help but wonder that maybe Cody’s right. Maybe he should attempt to move on. We ate our pizza and said our goodbyes in the parking lot before doing to our respective vehicles.

We sat at the airport waiting for our flight when I feel Ted slide his hand in mine. I look up at him and give him a faint smile. “What’s wrong?” He asks. “You’ve been quiet all through dinner and the ride here. Is everything okay?”

I nod. “I’m fine. Just tired from the long day I guess.”

“Well just a few more hours and we’ll back at your place and cuddled up together in bed.” He says with a smile. I return his smile and scooch closer to him, and grabbing his arm, laying my head on his shoulder. I feel him kiss my head and I feel a warmth spread through me.

Our flight is called and we stand and walk towards our gate and board the plane. The flight takes almost 2 and a half hours before we reach Denver and I drive all the way back to my apartment and we set our bag in the living room. I look around the small space and sigh. “Well... this is it.”

I turn around to see Ted look around the space and nod. “It’s nice.”

“Liar.” I smirk.

Wrapping his arms around me he gives me a peck on the lips. “I mean it. It’s nice.”

“Not as fancy as your house.”

“No but that doesn’t matter....” His fingers lightly touch my collarbone. “I mean you never know. That could be your future home.” As he says this his blue eyes look up at me and he smiles. I run a hand through the back of his hair and pull him into a kiss. Once I pull away, I smile and grab his hand. “Come on. I’ll show you where everything is.”

I pull him along showing him the kitchen, spare room, and the bathroom is before walking up to the last door. “And this....” I say, not looking at him. “Is the bedroom.” I feel him looking at me and sneak a glance. Smiling, he pushes the door open with one hand while grabbing my hand with the other and pulling me into the room. He stops over near the bed and lets go of my hand before his hands travel up to the top of my hoodie zipper. He starts to unzip it when about halfway, I grab his hand making him look at me. “Ted,” I warn but you can hear the slight desperate in my voice.

He gives me a small smile. “I know, I know. Not until the trip.” He unzips my hoodie the rest of the way and pushes it off my shoulders before taking a step closer. “Just think of it as me helping you get ready for bed.” He smirks as he leans in and plants small feather-like kisses along my jaw line. His arms encircle my waist and my arms wrap around him. I run my fingers through his hair and bite my lip. “Ted...” I groan making him chuckle. He raises his face to meet mine.

“What?” He grins.

I let out a sigh and my lips curl up into a smile. “You’re killing me.” I chuckle.

Still smiling, he lets go and steps back. “Am I?” He asks as he unzips his own jacket and slips it off before pulling off his shirt. “How about now?”

My eyes examine his body. “I stand corrected.

He steps forward once more and grabs my face, caressing my cheek with his thumb as he walks me back to the bed. Once standing right next to it, he sits and pulls me onto his lap, facing him. “Still tired?” He asks.

I bite my lip. As much as I loved what was happening, I really wanted to wait until we were away before really doing anything. I give him a quick peck on the lips. “I am.” I lie.

He frowns but nods. “Alright.” He leans his forehead against mine. “This shall be continued tomorrow.” He says.

Giggling I nod. “Tomorrow.”

The next morning, we decide to leave around lunchtime and just spend some quality time watching movies and just hanging out. Once I was completely packed up, we loaded up my car and started on our way to Aspen.

We enter Aspen about 4 hours later, and turn the corner on our way to the hotel when Ted says, “Babe, I should mention that we have a dinner reservation at 7 so when we get to the hotel, you can clean up and start getting ready if you want.”

I grin. “We already have a dinner reservation? When did you set that up?”

He smiles. “The day you agreed to come with me.”

I laugh and shake my head. We park the car, and grab our bags before a man comes out with a cart to grab them. He wheels the cart inside while Ted grabs my hand and we walk inside.

“Wow!” I breathe as we walk into the lobby of the hotel. Behind the large desk where the receptionist sits there’s a large picture window with a beautiful view of the mountains. “This place is amazing.” I say to Ted.

“Yes it is.” He smiles, giving my hands a slight squeeze. “I want this trip to be perfect.”

We walk up to the large check in desk and a middle aged woman, looks up at us and smiles. “Hi! Welcome to the Aspen Hotel. What can I do for you today?”

“Hi. We’re here to check in.” Ted says.

“Okay. Name?”

“DiBiase.” He says, pulling me a little closer to him and smiling. The woman types it in and then smiles.

“Oh! The newlyweds! Welcome! We’ll have Aaron take you to the honeymoon suite.” She smiles as she motions over this young man with our cart of luggage. She hands him the keycards and looks back at us. “Enjoy your stay, Mr. and Mrs. DiBiase.” She smiles. Ted thanks her and puts a hand on my back, guiding me as we follow Aaron. I wait until the guy is a good ways ahead of us before leaning in towards Ted. “Newlyweds?” I chuckle.

“Yep.” He smirks, glancing at me. “I told you I wanted this trip to be perfect and since we’ll finally have some real one-on-one time, being in a honeymoon suite sounded like the perfect place for the most romantic trip possible.”

I lean in and kiss him on the cheek. “So I guess this makes me Mrs. DiBiase, huh?”

“Yes. I think it fits you.”

“You think so?” I grin.

He nods. “I do. After all, you never know...it might be a good idea to get used to being called Mrs. DiBiase.” He says with a mischievous grin.

Before I can ask what he means, we’re standing before our suite. Aaron unlocks the door and ushers us inside before coming in behind us with the cart. As we stand in the room, I’m in awe at the luxuriousness of it. There’s a huge king sized bed that looks so soft and inviting with its fluffy pillows, thick comforter and silk sheets. Chuckling at my reaction, Ted pays the guy after he unloads the little cart. He turns to me with a large grin. “So what do you think, Mrs. DiBiase?’ He asks walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He nuzzles my neck and kisses it. “Seem like a good enough place to have our honeymoon?”

Giggling I turn around in his arms and press my lips against his. “It’s perfect.” I smile.

We separate to check out the room now that Aaron left. The room is completely decked out. It has: an outside Jacuzzi on a private terrace, coffee maker, fully stocked mini fridge, 64” LCD TV, DVD/ Blu-ray player, and an iPod alarm clock. It’s amazing.

I watch Ted as he walks over to the bed and tests how soft it is. He looks over at me with a grin. “Hey babe, come check out the bed.”

“That’s not too good of an idea.” I chuckle. “By the looks of it, if you put me on that bed, I won’t want to get off.”

He walks over to me and pulls me into an embrace. He moves some hair away from my neck and lightly runs his fingers over my shoulder. “You’re right...” He says thoughtfully before looking up at me, grinning. “But I think I’ll take that risk.” He picks me up bridal style and I quickly wrap my arms around his neck laughing.

“Ted!” I exclaim. He sets me down on the bed and looks up through the window. “Look at that. We have our own personal hot tub.” He leans down so his face is an inch above mine. “I can think of a few things we can do with that....”

Giggling I pull him down onto me and kiss him. “Me too.” I grin before he presses his lips against mine once more. His kiss starts to deepen when I stop him, feeling his hand start to inch up my shirt. “Hey!” I laugh.

He gives me an innocent look. “What?”

“I feel your hand, Mr. DiBiase.” I smirk.

He smiles as he leans in. “Is that so, Mrs. DiBiase?” He kisses me once more and tries once again to move his hand up my shirt only to be stopped once more. I wrap my legs around him flip him over so I’m straddling him. He looks up at me surprised for a moment before putting his hands behind his head, grinning. “Now this is more like it.”

Leaning back slightly, I smile. I move my fingertips across his stomach and tilt my head. “You know what I’d love to see?” I ask.

“What’s that?”

I lean down so my mouth is right next to his ear. “I’d love to see you give me a striptease.” I whisper.

He chuckles. “A striptease?”

“Yeah. I think it’d be hot.” I brush my fingertips just above his waistline and smile at him. “Please?”

Looking down at my hand he sighs. “Oh, alright. I’ll do it.” He grins at me and I smile. I hop off of him and let him get up from the bed and walks around so he’s at the foot of it. “So do I get any music?”

“Yeah... one sec.” I reach into my pocket and grab my iPod and up it into the little dock on the nightstand and hit shuffle. I try to stifle my laughter as Nelly’s ‘Hot in Herre’ starts to play. I lean back against the pillows and grins as he starts to lip sync.

“I must warn you though, “He says. “I’m pretty good at this.”

“Oh really?” I chuckle.

“Really.” He says seriously. He starts swaying to the music while unbuckling his belt. “Let’s just say, I have one very lucky mirror.”

“You like to strip in front of your mirror?” I laugh.

“Of course!” He winks at me, smiling. “I had to be ready in case you requested it.” He grins as he pulls off his belt and tosses it off to the side. I bite my lip as he starts to slowly inch his shirt over his abs. “It’s getting hot in herre...so take off all your clothes.” He sings along. He pulls his shirt over his head and grins at me. “How am I doing so far?”

“Doing great, babe.” I grin. “Man...You sure do got the moves.”

“Moves like Jagger!” He says shaking his hips. I pretend to fan myself, making him chuckle. “Too hot for you?”

“What can I say?” I chuckle. I start to sing along to the music. “It’s getting hot in herre, so take off all your clothes.”

“I’m getting so hot,” He sings back. “I’m gonna take my clothes off!” He tosses his shirt to the side with his belt and starts to unbutton his jeans. He turns around so his back is facing me and drops his pants.

“OH!” I suck in a breath. “Nice.”

He steps out of them before bending over to pick them up.

“Damn!” I whistle. “You have a nice ass.”

He tosses his pants to the side before looking behind him at his ass then at me. “You think so?” He grins.

Biting my lip, I nod. “Yeah. You should shake it for me.”

“I don’t know...”He frowns. “I shake a pretty mean butt. I’m not sure if you can handle it...”

“Shake it.” I smirk. He does this massive booty shake and I roll over to cover my face to stifle my laughter. I turn to look back out him. “Woo!” I laugh. “You do shake a pretty mean butt.”

Grinning, he crawls over to me and hovers over me for a moment before kissing me. “Now as for our dinner reservation...”He kisses me once more and then moves onto my neck. “You can get all dressed up...” His kisses trail down to my collar bone making me bite my lip. “We’ll have a nice dinner...then come back up here and fire up the Jacuzzi...”

My eyes close in ecstasy. “Ted...” I slightly moan. My hand slips down to his chest and I reluctantly push him away. His eyes meet mine before smirking.

“Too much?”

“That and I need to start getting ready.” I say, pointing to the clock. “It’s already 5:30 and the reservation is at 7.”

“True...” He frowns. He gives me a quick peck on the lips and rises. “To be continued then.”

I smooth a few stray hairs that stood out from my bun and glance at myself in the mirror once more before walking out of the bathroom. For our first night, I choose my black dress with the black lace bodice, pull on my black slingback heels and my sterling heart necklace.

“Wow.” Ted smiles as he looks at me. His eyes travel over my body. “Babe, you look...wow.”

“Thank you.” I chuckle. “You look pretty ‘wow’ yourself.” He’s wearing a tight black button up shirt that shows off his body and some dark jeans.

“Thank you.” He smiles, holding out his arm. “Ready?”

Smiling, I nod and take his arm. Ted grabs our keycard and I follow him out of the room.

Our night starts out amazing. Ted orders the finest fine. We drink, talk and laugh while enjoying our delicious food. He tells me all about his dog Riggs and his sudden obsession with socks and I tell him about some of my misadventures with Cody backstage. Once we finish, Ted pays and we head back up to our suite. Once inside, I set my little clutch and our key card on the table nearby, I walk over to Ted and give him a peck on the lips. “While you get the Jacuzzi going, I’m going to go change.” He smiles at me and gives me another kiss.

“Sounds like a plan.”

He walks out onto our little terrace and I walk over to my bag to grab my swimsuit and walk into the bathroom. I quickly change into my black, one shouldered bikini and wrap my hair up into a messy bun. Grabbing my complimentary bathrobe provided by the hotel, I slip it on and tie it before walking out.

I walk out of the bathroom and see nobody in the room. “Ted?” I call.

“Out here babe.” I hear Ted’s voice from the terrace. Smiling, I walk out onto the terrace and gasp as I see the Jacuzzi surrounded by lit candles. Ted’s face is illuminated by the candlelight and he smiles. “Please tell me you aren’t going to sit in here in your bathrobe.” He chuckles.

I shake my head. “Nope. I was thinking this....” Bracing myself for the coldness from being outside, I untie my robe and shrug it off, letting it fall to the floor. Ted’s joking smile fades as I feel his eyes sweep over me.

“What do you think?” I smirk.

His eyes meet mine. “I think you know exactly what I’m thinking.”

I smile and turn to walk up the steps of the Jacuzzi. Ted holds out his hand to help me in. The warm water feels good as I submerge myself in it. Once used to it, I scooch over to sit next to Ted. Smiling, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me onto his lap, facing him. My hands on his shoulders, I trail my fingers over his strong shoulders. I wonder if this is what an actual honeymoon feels like; this overwhelming sense of passion and closeness. We sit there huddled together as Ted whispers sweet little nothings in my ear before trailing small kisses on my neck. Pulling him closer as shivers run up my spine, I bite my lip to suppress the tiny giggles that emerge. Momentarily ending the torture he pulls away to look at my face. “Care for some champagne, Mrs. DiBiase?”

Moving my hands up behind his neck I nod. “Mhm.” I pull him so his lips cover mine and after a moment he pulls away laughing. I slide off his lap so he can grab the glasses and bottle from off to the side and submerge myself. I’m sitting right in front of one of the jets and I close my eyes as it hits some of the sore spots. My temporary relaxation is interrupted when Ted kisses me. I pen my eyes and he hands me one of the champagne flutes and then pulls me back onto his lap with his other arm. He raises his glass slightly and grins. “To our fake honeymoon! May there be another in the future!” I smile at this as we clink out glasses and take a sip.

As wonderful as it seemed, my mind trailed off to think about the fake wedding. With all this acting and Cody really moving on, it’d be nice to think of a real wedding and honeymoon. I smiled at this and drained my glass.

Half a bottle later, we’re both a little past tipsy and start making out. Whether it was the kissing, the not so innocent touching or the hot tub, I started to feel overly hot. I pull away for a breath of air and Ted moves his intense kissing onto my neck and his fingers move from above my bikini bottoms and playfully teasing near the top of my waistline to one hand holding me and the other subtly slipping beneath to stroke a very pleasuring spot.

Ted moves up my neck and kisses along my jawline and stops at my ear to ask in a husky voice, “How about we take this inside, Babe?” Half of me begged to keep going or finally go all the way inside the room but the overly hot feeling and the protruding headache that was starting to form was kind of killing it. Under the water I stilled his wandering hand and met his gaze. “As much as I want to finally go all the way, I think the champagne is finally getting to me.” I say, frowning. “My head is starting to kill me and I feel like I’m overheating… I think I’m going to call it a night…”

He sighs and gives me a peck on the lips. “Alright Babe. I understand. I’ll be inside in a few.”

I nod and give him another peck on the lips before bracing myself and getting out. The coldness grips at me immediately and Ted holds my shaking hand as I descend down the steps. I pick up my cold robe and wrap it around me before scampering inside to the warm room. I grab my bedclothes and walk into the bathroom to change.

By the time I get out, Ted is already changed into his shorts with his hair still wet and lying on the bed. Seeing me, he smiles and pats the blanket next to him. I crawl onto the bed and over to him and give him a kiss. “I’m so sorry, Babe…” I frown. “I wanted it but…”

He smiles. “I know. How’s your head?”

Cuddling up to him, I rest my head on his shoulder and lay one of my legs over his. “Hurts.” I mutter.

With one arm around me, he reaches out to the nightstand on his side and grabs this little pill and hands it to me. “Here. While you were in the bathroom, I looked in your little bag and found your Advil. It should take care of your headache.”

“I’ll need some water then.”

Letting me go he sits up and reaches over to the nightstand and grabs a little cup and hands it to me as I sit up. “Here.”

I take the Advil and drink the water before handing him the cup. Smiling, I give him a kiss. “Thank you….and again…sorry.”

We lie back down and he turns off the light as soon as we’re cuddled up once again, under the covers. He kisses my temple. “It’s alright…”He whispers. “I’ll get you back when you least expect it.”

Hearing this, I weirdly get aroused and grin. “Looking forward to it.”