I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

Finale

Franks POV

"wha...?" I mumbled groggily as I opened my eyes slowly, my vision just slightly blurry.
"Wakey wakey, Frankie." a voice taunted. I instantly detected it as my fathers, and growled deeply, about to launch myself at him, only to find that my legs refused to move. I looked down, realizing my feet had been tied to a large wooden pole, and my hands tied around it as well. No wonder I was so sore.
"What is this?!" I growled.
"You've heard of the Salem Witch Trials...right?" He smirked, an evil glint in his eye.
"What about... you little-"
"Ah ah ah, watch the language Franklin." He waved a dissmissive finger out in front of him. "Or I can set the whole place on fire." He used his other hand to gesture to the tank of gasoline and the matches.
"I can't believe you! You tricked mom into believing you had actually changed!" I snarled in disgust.

"You're nothing but a sick little creature that feeds off of human blood. Your mother should be grateful I took you away when I did." He scowled and slapped me across the face with a knife, leaving a deep cut across me cheek that instantly bled. "I'm doing the world a favor."
"And you're a disappointment to the world by destroying your own god dang son!" I frowned. "...look at me Dad... please... I'm your son..." The room went quiet and he stared at me, his face softening. I crossed my fingers weakly, praying silently that he'd stop this madness. "Frank Anthony Thomas Iero Junior... born October 31st... parents, Linda Iero and Frank Iero Senior..."
"ENOUGH!" He shouted. "You may have been my son, but that was years ago. Now you're no son of mine." his voice dripped with venom.

My eyes burned with hatred as I struggled to break free from the unbelievably strong rope. He continued to give me countless wounds all over my arms and my face, leaving me breathless from screaming in pain each time, the knife digging deeper.
"And now..." he prompted as he poured the gasoline around my Franks feet. "...the finale." I gazed at the lit match about to drop from his hand and set me up in flames. I knew this was the end for me. I knew it.
"Just do it..." I gasped in pure despair and agony. My dad smiled wickedly and let it dangle from his fingers for a few seconds longer and finally let it drop. I squeezed my eyes shut, and mumbled my last goodbyes, waiting to be engulfed in the burning flames. Yet all I heard was a yelp.
"FRANKIE!" it was Gerards voice. He came to save me! Or was I dead? "Frankie thank god you're alive." I was alive?
"Gerard?" I whimpered and looked up to see his hazel eyes staring into mine. He held me close.
"I got here just in time." he mumbled and turned to glare at my dad, sprawled out on the floor, unaware of his surroundings as it seemed. I walked up to him, and knelt down.
"Franklin?" he said softly, breathing heavily from the pain.
"Its Frank." I said coldly and placed my cold hands on his neck before snapping it. "And you're dead to me." I spat and stood up again.
"Did you just..."
"Kill him? Yes. Good riddance too." I scowled.
"need me to take you back to my place?" Gerard offered.
"Yeah, but can you take me someplace first?" I asked. I had to see Hailey and Dakota and say goodbye. Gerard nodded and followed my directions to Dakotas house, where Hailey was spending the night.
"Frank! Hey!" Hailey chirped. "Oh, you look terrible! What happened?" she frowned.
"I'm fine, Hailey." I laughed. "Hey there Dakota." I waved as Dakota appeared next to Hailey.
"Gonna introduce us to your friend, Frank?" she raised an eyebrow.
"Yes. This is Gerard, my boyfriend." I blushed. "Gerard, this is Hailey and her girlfriend Dakota." I smiled, and let them shake hands. "I wanted to let you guys know that I'm going back to New Jersey tonight. Right after this, actually." I sighed.
"Oh... will you ever visit us?" Dakota frowned.
"Of course I will, you guys." I nodded.
"Um, Frank, we need to get going... my moms gonna be worried sick if I'm not back soon." Gerard interrupted.
"Oh, okay. Bye Hailey. Bye Dakota." I waved and gave them all hugs before the door closed and Gerard picked me up. "Did you run here?" I asked.
"Yeah. I didn't want to take the car, it would take to long." He chuckled and took off.
We soon arrived back in New Jersey. Rayne and Mikey were both extremely happy to see me, as were Mr and Mrs Way. My mom was called by Mrs Way, to tell her that I had returned. When she walked in the door she trapped me in the biggest bear hug ever.
"Mom, I need to breath." I gasped. She released me and giggled.
"Sorry, honey. I'm just so glad to see you're okay. I can't believe I married such a monster!"
"Its alright, mom. Really." I smiled softly. "I'm home now, and no one will take me away again. I promise."
Gerard wrapped an arm around my waist and smiled down at me.
"I'm here to make sure of that." He whispered softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So thats the end of the story ._.
um
I'm sorry, I feel like this was such a bad story xD
Like, oh my god.
Well now that its over it lifted a weight off of my shoulders so yay ._. haha
Um, so comment what you thought of the story c: I'm going to be starting a new story. Its gonna be an Andley (Andy BiersackxAshley Purdy) of Black Veil Brides and it'll be Dom/Fertile based story ^-^ I'm currently extremely addicted to those.
OH and I'm going to a The Ready Set concert on Feb. 23 C:
I can't wait <3
And last:
What are your thoughts on the new Coventional Weapons songs? and for BVB fans, what are your thoughts on the new W&D album and Legion Of The Black? Omg I'm listening to Lost It All ft Juliet Simms and its perfection <3 I love it. Yeah. Okay. Bye lovelies <3