I Don't Care What You Are, You'll Always Be Mine

My Chemical Romance begins

Gerard's POV

I began to sing as soon as Frank had gone to the bathroom. I took out some lyrics I had jotted down in a notebook during Science class. The notes creating a beautiful song and thats when I heard the creak. Someone was behind me in the hallway. I snapped my head around and saw Frank peering around the corner, in awe. How long had he been there? I quickly shoved the papers into my bag, before he saw them. He sheepishly came over and sat down.

"Was that you singing just now, Gerard?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Noooo it wasn't me Frank. It was the wall. Of course it was me!" I laughed. He smiled a bit. And for a few seconds, our eyes locked. I stared into his eyes, and I swear they were actually glowing. After realizing how awkward this was, I turned away and blushed instantly. I felt my face getting hot, and looked down, to see I was going hard. Great, just what I need. The first day back at Belleville, spent with the kid who always teased me at school every day, and this happens. I quickly pull a pillow over it and act like nothing happened, wishing it would go away. I looked back over at Frank, who was looking at the pillow. I laughed, noticing he had the same problem.

After calming down, Frank finally spoke up.

Franks POV

"Okay, whats in the bag Gerard." I asked. He stared at me.

"Nothing…" He looked at the floor. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bag by force. "HEY! FRANK GIVE IT BACK!" He shouted. I laughed.

"Not yet." I pulled out the papers he stuffed in there. They were lyrics. The title on the page was
"EARLY SUNSETS OVER MONROEVILLE" I started to hum what I had heard Gerard sing earlier, and an idea popped up into my head.

"So…I have a guitar. Its not with me, but my house isn't too far away." I lied. It was actually, like, 3 miles away. But I seemed to convince Gerard, and I promised to be back in about 5 - 10 minutes. I walked out the door, and walked a block or two, until I could be sure I wasn't in sight of any… human. I shivered. I didn't like calling people that. It made me feel like I was a different species, which I kind of was, but I just never liked it.

I finally took off, and ran in to my house and back to Gerard's house. With vampire speed, it took about 4 minutes minimum. I sat down on the couch beside Gerard again. He stared at the guitar.

"Gerard, this is Pansy." I smiled down at the beautiful instrument, stroking its neck. Gerard watched me as I began to play some starting notes, and he joined in with his voice. It was the best sound I had ever heard in my life. It felt like time itself had stopped.

"Frank… Frank?" Gerard was calling my name. It sounded distant. "FRANK!" He hit my shoulder.

"WHAT?" I shouted back. He was staring at me.

"The song ended 5 minutes ago…" I began to blush and opened my mouth to say something, but Mikey came in.
"Hey guys. Assuming you ditched?" he asked as if he was used to seeing me here.

We both nodded. Mikey looked around, as soon as he caught sight of my guitar, he ran up to his room and came back with a bass. "I play bass!" He said with a grin.

Gerard grumbled and shook his head. "Mikey… not this again…"

Mikey pouted. "Oh c'mon Gerard! We can finally start this band! I even got a name! My Chemical Romance!" He smiled again. I nodded.
"Not bad…" I looked at Gerard hopefully, and after a lot of coaxing, he gave in.

"Okay fine…" he managed to smile a bit. Mikey and I celebrated.

"Okay, I'll call Ray and Bob!" and Mikey ran up stairs with his phone.

My Chemical Romance, I thought. I like that.