Sequel: Be With You

Love on Top

Jumpin' Jumpin'

Sexy women do your dance, Fly ladies work yo man. All them fellas in the club,
Who can get down now?

Bounce with me, bounce bounce, Bounce papis work. Shake baby shake shake shake work it work it. Twist baby twist twist twist, You better dip that thang.


~*~*~


"Dude, what the hell are we doing here?" Brett Sutter complained as they made their way into The Roxbury after their game. They had won and the guys were excited to go out and celebrate the win.

Justin shrugged. "I met these two hot brunettes and they said they'd be here."

Zac perked up at the word brunettes. "Rangers jersey and a Penguins jersey?"

Justin narrowed his gaze at the young winger. "Yes. How did you know?"

Justin Peters and Riley Nash exchanged high fives. "They were sitting behind the glass. Dalps scoped them out in the first," Riley said. "There's 3 of 'em."

"I met two; don't know about the third but Jordyn said they'd be here to celebrate her birthday," Justin explained.

"Which one is Jordyn?" Zac asked.

"Penguins jersey, curly hair."

"Dibs!" Justin Peters called out with a grin.

"The Rangers jersey is mine," Justin Soryal told the group. Riley rolled his eyes and shoved past Justin into the club, venturing downstairs to where the dance floor was. The others followed and made their way to the bar for beers.

Quinn rolled her eyes at Jordyn who silently laughed at her. They had been standing together outside on the patio for the fresh air, Quinn dancing in place beside Jordyn, and Piper sitting on the couch watching the crowd. A couple of guys had walked up and joined them. Quinn had let the man talking her ear off buy her a drink to be polite, hoping to ditch him by disappearing back inside before he returned but Jordyn was deep in conversation with the other man. She was annoyed by his obvious come ons and was reaching the end of her rope with him when a heavy arm slid around her and pulled her close. Her mind stopped when lips pressed to hers and a tongue that was not her own pushed into her mouth.

"Sorry it took so long to get here, Quinn. Peters couldn't leave until his hair was perfect," Justin Soryal said, holding her possessively.

"You have a boyfriend?" The man beside her demanded. Justin had picked Jordyn and Quinn out as soon as they had stepped out onto the patio. He had seen her body language with the other man and he knew she wasn't with him. In fact, he could feel her annoyance rolling off of her from where he stood.

"That's me, her boyfriend," Justin said proudly, pulling her tighter to him and kissing her again. "I kick other guys asses for a living." He shot him a menacing stare and the man turned on his heel and stalked away. His friend followed quickly as Justin’s teammates made their way over to the girls.

"I could've handled that," Quinn said to him, pushing him off of her.

Justin grinned. "How would that have been fun for me?" Quinn rolled her eyes at him. "Who's your friend?"

"This is Piper."

"Piper, it's nice to meet you. I'm Justin but you can call me Sorzy. These are my teammates, Justin Peters and Zac Dalpe. There are some others around here somewhere..."

"I hear its your birthday," Justin Peters said to Jordyn as he looked her up and down. She had real women curves and he liked every inch he could see. She had on jeans tucked into black boots that came up to her knee and a low cut black top that her double-D’s spilled out of. "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure," Jordyn said. She followed Justin inside to the bar. As they neared the bar, Justin grabbed her hand and pulled her into him. His hand buried in her curls and he pulled her face to his and kissed her hard.

“I’ve been thinking about that since the second period,” Justin whispered huskily in her ear. “You’re hot.”

“You’re not so bad yourself,” she replied. She slapped his ass and walked up to the bar, ordering a beer for herself. Justin signaled for two and the bartender set the two bottles in front of them. Justin slipped his arm around Jordyn’s waist and steered her to a corner of the club.

“I know its your birthday and I’m guessing a Penguins fan; what else should I know about you, Jordyn?”

“What would you like to know?”

“Everything.”

Outside, Quinn and Piper chatted and joked with Justin and Zac. “Nice goal tonight, Zac,” Quinn said. “That setup on Faulk’s goal was pretty sweet too.”

“Thank you,” he said softly. She smiled warmly at him.

“Hey, did you know that you and Piper are both 23?”

Piper’s eyes went wide and Zac turned to her. “When’s your birthday?”

“June,” Piper answered.

“November.” He sat down beside her.

“Let’s dance, girlfriend,” Justin said to Quinn. He took her hand and led the way inside to the dance floor. The club played a mix of 80s and 90s music and he held her close as she moved her hips to the song. A loud cheer went through the bar as Bon Jovi’s You Give Love a Bad Name started and she sang along with the rest of the bar. Justin grinned at her as she danced and sang happily. He pulled her close to him and left an arm draped around her waist as she grinded against him.

“How old are you?” he half shouted in her ear as she mouthed along with the next song.

“26.”

“How do you know these songs?”

“I love the eighties!” She told him. “The Breakfast Club is one of my all time favorite movies.”

“Let’s get a drink,” Justin suggested several songs later. Quinn nodded and he pulled her to his side and led the way to the bar, muscling his way through the crowd. After retrieving drinks, he spotted his teammates nearby and led her over to them.

“Hey guys. This is my girlfriend, Quinn,” he said smugly. Quinn punched his arm lightly but smiled as he introduced the other players. He let his arm settle around her shoulder, curling her into his side. She danced in place, moving against him, putting one hand in the back pocket of his pants. She squealed when another of her favorite songs came on. She slipped away from Justin, grabbed Piper who was talking to Zac and pulled her to the dance floor with her.

The players watched Quinn and Piper with amused expressions as they danced with each other. Even though it was early December, the weather was mild and Quinn was wearing tiny brown shorts that barely covered her ass and brown heels. She had on a cream colored lacy tank top that was cut low and showed off her breasts. Compared to Quinn, Piper was far more demure. She wore black tights under her black sequined shorts, which covered her bottom and hit her right at mid thigh and sparkly purple heels. Her sleeveless purple top had a high collar that led to a short v-cut that hinted at the curves underneath. They drew attention as they danced and a pair of guys approached them. Quinn tugged Piper to her and boxed the two out. They turned away with frowns. Another man approached from the other side and this time Quinn looked him up and down, a smile coming across her face as she turned and started to dance with him. Piper laughed at her friend and turned to exit the dance floor. Another man stepped up to her, stepping towards her to dance. She moved with him, leaving space between them. He moved his hands to her waist, then her ass and she pulled away from him but he pulled her back.

“Hey!” Quinn yelled loudly, stepping away from her dance partner. “Hands off, buddy.”

The man stumbled slightly and his eyes were glassy. He pulled Piper to him and she struggled uselessly in his hold. Quinn punched him in the arm and he sneered at her. Justin pushed through the crowd, Riley and Zac on his heels. Justin pushed the man off of Piper and she rushed away from him. Zac grabbed for her and held her hand in his, leading her off the dance floor. Riley smirked at the man Quinn had been dancing with before motioning Quinn over to him. She went to his side instantly and Riley pulled her into the mass of dancing bodies as Justin had words with the guy that had been dancing with Piper.

“You are going to start a riot if you keep shaking your ass like that,” Riley said hotly in Quinn’s ear.

She pressed back against him and Riley stilled as she moved against him. “You make a great pole,” she teased when she turned to face him, putting her arms around his neck and rolling her hips against him. “And your eyes are way more blue up close than I would’ve guessed. Were you checking me out during the game?”

“Yes,” he answered without hesitation. She nodded and pushed him towards a corner. Running her hands up his chest, she pressed against him and went on tiptoe to kiss him.

“Are you okay?” Zac asked Piper as he moved her back to their table. Brett stood up and helped Zac steer her into the chair.

“I’m fine, thank you,” Piper said quietly. She looked around for Quinn and Zac shrugged his shoulders.

“I lost sight of her and Riley,” he said to her.

Piper smiled. “She’s okay if she’s with Nash. She thinks he’s cute.”

Zac smiled. “That is really going to piss Sorzy off. He wanted to take her home tonight.”

“Piper!” Jordyn’s concerned voice carried over everyone else and she knelt in front of her friend. “Are you okay? I saw what happened. Where the hell is Quinn?”

“I’m okay, Jordyn, really. That guy was just really handsy.”

“Stupid boys. Where was Quinn?”

“She tried to get rid of him but he was aggressive. Sorzy stepped in.” She smiled up at him gratefully as he approached.

“Where’s Quinn?” Jordyn repeated.

“I don’t know,” Piper answered honestly.

“Do you want to leave?”

“No! Its your birthday. Let’s have fun.”

“I’ll stick by her,” Zac said, cutting into the conversation between friends.

Jordyn nodded. “Don’t let her out of your sight.” Zac nodded and Jordyn stood up. She followed Peters out to the dance floor.

Quinn sat across Riley’s lap, mouths attached, out on the patio, oblivious to the other club goers as they occupied their corner of one of the many couches placed throughout the area.

“I should’ve guessed,” Jordyn’s voice cut through their haze and Quinn pulled back from Riley. She looked up at her friend and grinned.

“Hi!” Quinn said happily. Jordyn sat in the space beside Riley and Justin sat beside her.

“Having fun?”

“I was until you came and interrupted,” Riley pouted. Quinn giggled and leaned into him, whispering in his ear. He wrapped an arm around her and kissed her. Jordyn whistled.

“You’re boyfriend is going to be really pissed at you for cheating on him,” Jordyn teased.

“You have a boyfriend?” Riley asked, his voice sad.

“She means Sorzy,” Quinn answered.

“He’ll live,” Riley shrugged. “Just tell him you like gingers better.”

“Staal is your number two,” Jordyn said.

“Shut up, Jordyn!” Quinn exclaimed.

“You think Staalsy is cute?” Justin asked. Quinn blushed but nodded her head yes. “Fifty bucks says she could get Jared to kiss her in less than an hour,” Justin said to Riley.

“No way,” Riley said to him. “He’s got a girl at home.”

“So? You’ve seen him when we got out.”

“Yeah, but he flirts. He doesn’t take them home.”

“I’m not suggesting he take her home. Just that she can get him to kiss her. You don’t think she can do it?” Justin turned to Jordyn. “Wanna go have some fun for your birthday?”

“Sounds like Quinn is going to be having the fun,” Jordyn joked.

Justin smiled broadly and winked at Jordyn. “I promise fun for you later.”

“Bendy fun?” she asked.

He cupped her chin in his hand. “Whatever you want. Its your birthday,” he replied before kissing her.

“We have to go get Piper,” Quinn said. She hopped off Riley’s lap and grabbed his hands, pulling him to his feet. “Meet us out front,” Quinn told Jordyn and Justin as she led Riley back inside.

Riley spotted Zac and Piper first. Piper was sitting close beside Zac and they were whispering to each other. He tapped Quinn on the shoulder and pointed them out to her. She smiled. “Aww, they’re so adorable together. I don’t want to disturb them.”

“Come on,” Riley said, tugging her along with him. “We’re leaving,” Riley announced, standing in front of them. Piper and Zac looked up at them.

“Where are we going?” Zac asked.

“Whisky River.”

Piper looked to Quinn with a questioning expression. “Jordyn’s waiting with Justin out front for us. Come on,” she said, pulling Piper to her feet. She led her upstairs and the boys followed.

“There you are!” Justin Soryal exclaimed before they reached the door, snagging Quinn around the waist and spinning her towards him. “Where are you going without your boyfriend?”

“Yeah, about that,” Quinn said slowly. “Thanks for what you did tonight, I really appreciate that but we have to break up.” She smiled at him slyly as she spotted Riley and Zac coming up behind them. She leaned close to him and whispered in his ear, “I sorta have a thing for gingers.” She pulled back from him and he frowned.

“Fucking Nash,” he muttered. She grinned and leaned into him, kissing him deeply.

“Wanna come with us? We're going over to Whisky River. There’s this bet...”

“What kind of bet?”

“Peters thinks she can get Staal to kiss her in less than an hour,” Riley said, walking up and inserting himself in the conversation.

“What?! Who’s the bet between?”

“Me and Peters.”

“Are you an idiot?”

“Probably. But apparently Quinn has a crush on him.”

“You have a crush on Staal?” Justin demanded of her.

“Its not a crush! He’s just cute. I think you’re cute too. Top five players I like on this team,” Quinn said.

“And yet you're leaving with Nash.”

“I happen to think he’s cute as well. And also in my top five.”

“Anyone else?”

“Shugg.”

Riley groaned. “Really?”

“Really,” Quinn answered him. “Make a bet with someone that I can kiss him in less than an hour and I'll be your best friend forever.”