Sequel: Be With You

Love on Top

Naughty Girl

I'm feelin' sexy. I wanna hear you say my name boy. If you can reach me, You can feel my burning flame.

I'm feelin kind of nasty. I just might take you home with me. Baby the minute i feel your energy, Your vibe's just taken over me. Start feelin so crazy babe. Lately, I feel the funk coming over me. I don't know what's gotten into me, The rhythm's got me feelin so crazy babe.


~*~*~


The group made their way over to Whisky River and the guys found their teammates holding court. Justin Peters introduced the girls and a chorus of happy birthday’s were shouted at Jordyn.

“How old are you?” Justin Faulk asked.

Quinn reached over and slapped the back of his head lightly. “You don’t ask a lady her age, dummy!” She ran her fingers through his hair. “Damn your hair is pretty! I forgive you for being stupid.”

Justin blushed as Quinn played with his curls and he mumbled an I’m sorry to Jordyn. “I’m 27,” she answered him with a laugh. “Quinn, leave the poor boy and his sex hair be.”

“But its pretty and soft and I want to run my fingers through it! Piper, feel his hair.” She shook her head no. “Piper! You will regret it if you don’t.” Justin leaned closer to Piper and she tentatively reached out and ran her fingers through it.

“Oh! It is very soft. What type of conditioner do you use?”

Jordyn laughed. “Oh my God, Piper! Really? Conditioner? I swear, I have so much to teach you...” Quinn giggled and Piper blushed.

“We still love ya though,” Quinn told her with a wink.

Piper was between Zac and Zach and Dalpe took hr hand in his, squeezing it and smiling at her warmly. She smiled back at him and took a step closer to him as he put an arm around her shoulders. Quinn found herself sandwiched between Riley and Jared Staal. As conversation swirled around the table, Justin looked to her and tapped his wrist, indicating that time had started. She rolled her eyes at him. Jordyn’s face held a wicked grin as Justin locked an arm around her waist.

“Who’s buying me a drink?” Quinn asked.

“I will,” Riley said. She smiled at him and then turned to Jared.

“Guess that means you’re dancing with me,” she said to him, grabbing his hand and pulling him out to the dance floor with her where Flo Rida’s Whistle blared from the sound system. “Don’t look so scared,” she said to him, running her fingers along his arm before squeezing his bicep, leaning close to him to whisper, “I don’t bite unless you ask.” She smiled and turned so her backside was flush to his front and began to move, her hips swinging with the beat, her ass grinding into his pelvis. He gripped her hips and she grinded against him harder with his encouragement. She snaked her arms around his neck, running her hands across the back of his neck. She heard him suck in a breath as she turned and let one hand travel down his chest. She smiled up at him and then dropped to the floor, her hand following from his waist and down his thigh. As she rolled back up, she dragged her hand up his thigh and let it settle at his belt buckle. In one quick movement, Jared had an arm wrapped around her and his lips on hers.

Justin threw his arms in the air and let out a loud whoop of victory. He held his hand out to Riley and laughed. “Holy shit; I totally should’ve bet a hundred bucks she could do that in less than five minutes. Shit! That girl is awesome!” Riley grumbled and counted fifty bucks from his wallet and slapped it into Justin’s hand. “You better go claim that girl before you lose her,” he laughed. Riley stalked off to the dance floor and tapped Jared on the shoulder when he reached them, breaking him and Quinn apart. He shot Riley a dirty look.

“What?”

“Do you mind if I cut in?”

“Yeah, I do.” He pulled Quinn close to him and she grinned up at him.

“Well that’s too bad. She came with me.” Riley’s eyes narrowed. “Doesn't your girlfriend get into town tomorrow?”

Jared let out a string of obscenities. “Fuck you, Nash.”

Riley reached for Quinn. “No thanks. I’ll stick with her.” Quinn smiled sweetly at Jared and leaned up to place a soft kiss across Jared’s mouth.

“It would be rude of me to leave with someone else’s boyfriend,” she whispered close to his ear. She winked at him and then grabbed the back of his head and kissed him hard. Jared pulled her in and closed any space between them. He heard Riley sigh beside them, tapping his foot impatiently.

“The bet was a kiss in less than an hour, not as many as you can cram in for an hour,” Riley teased.

Quinn pulled away from Jared and glanced over her shoulder at Riley. “That may have been your bet but I never said what was in it for me.”

“What bet?” Jared asked in confusion. Riley shook his head at Quinn and spun her into his arms, leading her deeper into the crowd and leaving Jared standing there in confusion.

“What bet?” Jared asked as soon as he reached the table where the others talked. Justin started laughing.

“I bet Riley fifty bucks Quinn couldn’t get you to kiss her in less than an hour.” Jared frowned.

“Why?”

Justin shrugged. “Seemed like a fun thing to do. Plus Quinn thinks you're hot and I knew it’d piss Nash off.”

“She thinks I’m hot?” Jared perked up, glancing back towards the dance floor.

“Personally,” Jordyn cut in, “I don’t see it. Now 6’4”, blond hair, blue eyes, and dimples? That I understand.”

Zac groaned. “You were wearing a Staal Penguins jersey, weren’t you?”

Jordyn grinned. “I wasn't the only one in a Staal jersey tonight.”

“Quinn was wearing a Marc Staal jersey?” Peters shouted. “This keeps getting better and better! She really does have a thing for gingers!”

“These are the girls? From the game?” Boychuk exclaimed.

“Oooh, we were the girls?” Jordyn wanted to know.

“Dalps was checking you ladies out all through the first period and Riley was kind enough to tell us where you were sitting so the rest of us could take a peek,” Justin explained. “Then Sorzy had names and a place to find you; we just didn’t know it was you until we got there.”

Jordyn turned to Soryal. “Were you thinking about her naked when she ran into you on the concourse?”

“Who? Quinn?” he asked.

“No, me you dummy. Of course, Quinn.”

“I think about every woman I meet naked. Helps me decide whether I want to actually talk to them or not.”

Piper blushed red and Jordyn laughed. “Oh my god, you're such a pig. I like it!”

“So can you help me win my girlfriend back then?”

“Sorry lover boy; you’re SOL on that one. You’re top five but Nash outranks you. Now, if you want to piss him off, I can help you with that. You just need her number one.”

“Jordyn!” Piper admonished from across the table.

“What? It’s my birthday and I distinctly remember Peters here telling me I could have whatever fun I wanted.”

“I would just like to say, with this table full of witnesses, that whatever is about to happen, is not my fault,” Justin said, hands held up in defeat. “I won my fifty bucks.” Jared glared at him and the table laughed at his expense.

A light bulb went off behind Soryal’s eyes and he turned to Jordyn. “I know who her number one is.”

“You think so?” she asked him.

“Shuggy.” She nodded in agreement. “Too bad he’s not here tonight. That could’ve been fun.”

“I can’t believe she’s given up her top five so easily.”

“She’s given up four: me, Nash, Staal, and Shugg. Not sure who number 5 is.”

“Peters,” Jordyn said without hesitation. “We like ‘em bendy.”

“What in the hell are you over here talking about?” Quinn asked as she sidled in beside Jordyn, grabbing her drink and finishing it off. She jiggled the empty glass at Riley and he set off without a word to the bar. Quinn grinned as she turned back to Jordyn.

“Slap hands!” Jordyn exclaimed as they high fived each other. They shared a smile and Piper shook her head at them.

“You have problems, you know that, right?” Piper said.

“Nothing counts when it’s your birthday,” Quinn said matter of factly to the table of hockey players and her two best friends. She moved around the table and slipped in between Dalpe and Boychuk, taking a step closer to Boychuk and smiling at him. He smiled back, licked his lips and winked at her. Quinn reached behind him and pinched his ass as she continued talking. “Now, I heard the word bendy. Was Justin going to demonstrate for us? I really like that side to side kicking thing you do.”

“They were talking about your top five,” Piper told her, leaning across Zac.

“Oh. Well, its only Peters because this dumb lockout gave us one too many goalies and Muse got sent to Florida. If Muse were here I'd have my damn ginger trifecta and the rest of you wouldn't stand a chance.” Riley walked back, handing a drink each to Quinn and Jordyn, a beer in hand for himself. He slipped an arm around Quinn’s waist and pulled her back to him. Zach frowned at the loss of Quinn’s ass pressed into his side.

“What is it with you and gingers?” Riley asked her, smirking over her head at Boychuk.

“Don’t complain. Its serving you well tonight,” Quinn teased. “My weaknesses are gingers, goalies, and enforcers. Something about all that fighting makes my panties wet.” Piper buried her head in her hands and Jordyn roared with laughter. Riley stared down at her dumbfounded and Brett nearly choked on his drink. Quinn just smiled sweetly as she spotted Nicolas Blanchard approaching them. “Nice fight tonight, Nic. That right hook you landed was something else.” She winked at him and he smiled back at her in confusion.

“Uh, thank you?”

“Oh no, thank you. I’ll be thinking about your angry face later.”

“What about me?” Soryal pouted.

“Thought about you a lot last season, boo. Earn yourself some ice time this year and we’ll see what happens.” The guys laughed at that and began to tease Justin.

"Come on, lets dance," Piper said, jumping to her feet, desperate to cut Quinn off before she could say anything else. Zac followed Piper and Quinn dodged Riley’s hold on her, grabbed Zach Boychuk's hand, and pulled him along with her.

"Come on Peters," Jordyn said. "Let's see if your moves off the ice are as good as the ones on the ice." Jordyn pulled Justin along with her and followed Piper and Quinn out to the dance floor. Quinn was already pressed against Zach and he had his hands on her ass, holding her against him. Jordyn knew by the smile on her face that she was enjoying herself. She glanced to Piper, who was smiling shyly at Dalpe. They danced closely and he kept his hands at her waist, never straying as they moved together as one. Jordyn was impressed that the baby faced hockey player had such moves.

Quinn turned to face Zach and threw her arms around his neck, smiling flirtatiously at him. “Don’t tell Riley but shit you are so cute!” Zach blushed and Quinn kissed his cheek. “Too bad I didn’t meet you first tonight.” He held her closer as she grinded against him.

“What he doesn't know won’t hurt him.”

“Naughty boy,” Quinn teased, throwing her head back and laughing, “I LOVE it."

"Looks like Quinn found herself another friend," Justin observed.

Jordyn smirked at him. "She is enjoying herself for sure. Quinn is a flirt and a huge tease, which looks like in this moment, sucks for Riley."

Justin chuckled. "What about you? Are you enjoying your birthday?"

She looked at him thoughtfully. "It doesn't suck."

"Anything I can do to make it better?" He asked, leaning in close to her ear. His lips planted a slow trail of kisses from her ear down to her collarbone. Jordyn shivered in his arms.

"I'm sure you could think of a thing or two." Justin grinned at her.

"I'm already thinking of at least five things I'd like to do."

"Just five?" Jordyn teased.

"Now it's six."

She grinded her hips into his and pushed against his pelvis. “Seven?”

“I’m up to ten.”

“I hope you can live up to the promise.”

“Babe, you have no idea. Wanna get out of here?”

“Yes, please!” Jordyn turned to Quinn and grabbed her hand, pulling her off of Zach.

“Jordyn!” she pouted.

“You can have him back in two seconds. I’m leaving....with Justin.”

“Oh. OH! Have fun then. I want to know all about the bendy.”

“Full report tomorrow,” Jordyn said. She winked at Quinn and tuned back to Justin. She laced her fingers with his and he led the way off the dance floor. They waved goodbye to his teammates and disappeared into the night. Quinn turned back to Zach and resumed dancing as Petey Pablo thumped through the club.

Bend over and touch ya toes, blow smoke got ya hoes like you blowing dro
Slide down the pole, upside down do it fast or slow


“Oh fuck,” Zach breathed as Quinn bent at the waist, shaking her ass into his crotch, her hands gliding over her bare legs. “Fuck,” he said in her ear as she rolled her body back up and molded against him. Her hips moved side to side with the beat. “Where did you learn to move your ass like that?”

“High school,” Quinn answered, looking over her shoulder at him. “Lets just say I my color was in the minority but I learned a thing or two from the girls I was friends with.”

“I’d like to thank them. Shit.”

She rolled her body against his and he groaned. “Feels like it’d be a bad idea if I left you here all alone right now.”

“You think?” he asked, pressing into her backside.She turned and put her arms around his neck. She moved so that one of his thighs was between her legs and continued to grind against him. He put one hand on her ass and hauled her closer. She grinned and gripped a belt loop and tugged him into her until they moved as one. She tilted her face up towards him and he leaned forward, capturing her mouth in a hot kiss.

“Quinn!” Piper yelled at her. Quinn waved her hand at her and wrapped her arms around Zach’s neck, running her fingers through his short hair. Piper heard her squeal as Zach backed them off the dance floor.

“I feel like I should be apologizing for her.”

“Don’t worry about her,” Zac said to her. “Worry about yourself.”

“I just need to make sure she’s okay.” She moved to exit the dance floor but Zac grabbed her hand.

“She’s fine, Piper. Just stay here and dance with me.”

“Okay.” She smiled shyly at him and he wrapped one arm around her waist as a slow song started.

“This fine?” he asked as he pulled her body to his.

“Mm-hmm,” Piper said, resting her head on his shoulder. He brushed a piece of hair that had escaped her braid off her face and pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

“Sorry,” he said sheepishly.

Piper smiled at him. “I liked it.”

“Can I kiss you again?”

“Yes.”

Zac and Piper made their way back to the table where the other players were hanging out after another song. “Hey, have you seen Quinn?” Riley asked Piper when they returned. She exchanged a look with Zac.

“Haven’t seen her,” Zac answered with a shrug of his shoulders. He squeezed Piper’s hand in his.

Riley frowned. “Jordyn left with Justin. Maybe she went too.”

“Maybe.”

“There she is!” Brett called out. Riley looked over in the direction Brett pointed, only to see her disappear out the front door attached to Boychuk’s mouth. He stalked away to the bar. “Whoops!” Brett said with a sheepish grin.”Guess I know why you were being so vague, Dalps.” Piper blushed as the guys laughed.

“Want me to take you home?” Zac whispered in her ear.

“I can take a cab,” Piper insisted.

“Please, let me drive you. No pressure. I’ll feel better knowing you got home safe.”