Sequel: Be With You

Love on Top

Baby Boy

Baby boy you stay on my mind, Fulfill my fantasies. I think about you all the time, I see you in my dreams.

~*~*~


Piper and Zac left the bar, making the short walk back for the arena for his truck. She directed him to the apartment she shared with Quinn and Jordyn.

“I don’t see Jordyn’s car,” Piper observed.

“Probably find it it my parking lot when I get home,” Zac said. Piper blushed. “That’s Chuckie’s car,” Zac pointed as he pulled into a parking space.

Piper giggled. “I can not imagine calling him Chuckie.”

“Its confusing with two Zac’s.”

“And five Justin’s.”

“Nicknames definitely come in handy.”

“I would imagine. So, thank you for the ride. That was very nice of you.”

“No problem. Do you think I could maybe take you to dinner sometime?”

“Sure. I would like that.”

Zac smiled and pulled his phone from his pocket. “What's your number?” Piper rattled off her number and he saved her information before sending her a text. Her phone went off in her purse. “Now you have mine too.” He leaned over the console and kissed her. “I’ll call you tomorrow?”

“Okay,” Piper replied. He got out of the truck and went over to her side, opening her door and helping her down. He followed her to her front door. She stuck her key in the lock and turned back to him, pressing herself against him and kissing him quickly.

“Good night Zac,” she said. “Thanks for the ride.” She closed the door behind her and leaned back against it, letting the memory of the night play through her mind. She was pulled from her reverie when Quinn’s giggle cut through the silence. Piper shook her head, dropping her purse and keys on the counter.

“I’m home!” she called out as she headed for her room.

“Good night, Piper!” Quinn called back. “We’ll be quiet, I promise!”

Quinn turned to Zach and held a finger to her lips. “How quiet can you be?”

“How quiet do I need to be?” Zach whispered to her.

“Very. No screaming.”

“I won’t scream but I can’t promise you won’t.” She squealed as he threw her back on the bed and covered her body with his. She grabbed his ass and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

“So Mr. Peters,” Jordyn said, sitting up in his bed and propping herself up on her elbows. “I believe you promised me anything I wanted earlier tonight. I’d like to cash that in.”

“Yeah? What did you have in mind?”

“Full split...naked.” He grinned.

“Easy.”

“Think you can do the whole warm up routine for me then?”

“For you, anything.”

“With me underneath?”

He grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her to the end of the bed. “I think that sounds like a very good idea.”

Saturday morning, Piper woke first and began to make breakfast in the spacious kitchen, like she did every Saturday morning. As she fried bacon on the stove top, Quinn joined her, pulling out three glasses and pouring orange juice into all of them.

"Jordyn said she'd be home in ten minutes." Piper nodded and pulled eggs from the fridge.

"Good morning," Zach said as he padded barefoot into the kitchen. Piper flushed when she looked up and saw him, lending against the counter in just his dress pants, drinking a glass of orange juice.

Quinn giggled. "Go put a shirt on," she told him. "You're giving Piper heart palpitations."

"Quinn!" Piper yelled at her.

"What?" She asked innocently. "He makes my heart flutter too." He grinned at her and pulled her into his arms for a kiss.

"I know we’re doing this all wrong but dinner tonight?" Zach asked her. She nodded in agreement and he headed back to her room. When he returned, he was dressed, carrying his shoes in his hand. He sat down on the couch to put on his shoes. Quinn winked at Piper and then went around the counter and crossed the short distance to the couch, pushing him back into the sofa as she straddled his lap. Holding his face in her hands, she kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. His arms went around her and pulled her chest into his.

"Jesus!" Jordyn exclaimed as she opened the door. "This is why people have bedrooms, Quinn!"

She pulled back from Zach and glanced over her shoulder at Jordyn before turning back to Zach. "Time for you to go," she said to him. "I have to know how fantastic Peters is."

"Quinn!" Piper yelled from the kitchen as Jordyn laughed.

"Make sure you tell them how mind blowingly good I was," Zach teased her.

"I'm going to tell them you were awful so they don't get interested," Quinn promised. Zach chuckled and kissed her again before she climbed off of his lap. "See you later, ladies!" He called out as he let himself out.

“Oh my god, you two!” Piper yelled. “Really? You just met them!”

Jordyn grinned at her and took a seat the breakfast bar. “I don’t know what Quinn’s excuse is but it was my birthday so I can do whatever I want.”

“I’m just slutty,” Quinn added with a shrug. Jordyn laughed.

“You kissed four different boys last night, Quinn,” Piper said.

“Really, only four?”

“I tried to help make Shugg happen but apparently he has a girlfriend that came into town yesterday,” Jordyn said.

“Well damn. I did kiss three out of my five, so I’ll take it. Four since I decided to kick Peters out and replace him with Zach,” she said mischievously.

“Good because you can’t have him. That bendiness is all mine,” Jordyn said.

“Spill it!” Quinn demanded. Jordyn shook her head.

“A lady never kisses and tells.”

“I don’t see no ladies!”

“Bitch!”

“Whore!” Quinn stuck her tongue out at Jordyn, who turned to Piper.

“What about you and Dalpe? You two seemed pretty close all night.”

Piper blushed. “We exchanged numbers,” she admitted. As she spoke, her phone rang and Quinn made a mad dash for it, beating Piper to it and answering it.

“House of Whores, Quinn speaking.”

“Uh, hi, Quinn. It’s Zac.”

“Hellooo, Mr. Dalpe. How are you this fine morning?”

He chuckled. “Apparently not as well as you. Did you send my roommate home in one piece?”

“Maybe.”

Zac heard a key turn in the lock and Zach appeared seconds later. He dropped his keys to the floor and flopped onto the couch. “I am in love,” he announced.

“Tell him I said I’m glad to hear it,” Quinn said in Zac’s ear, giggling.

“Quinn says to tell you that she’s glad to hear it,” Zac said to him. He sat up.

“How did you get Quinn’s number?”

“I called Piper and Quinn answered her phone.”

“Oh.”

“Now tell him to stop being jealous,” Quinn said.

“Quinn says to stop being jealous and that I can’t help it that I’m adorable.” Quinn laughed in his ear and Zac grinned.

“I’m passing you off to Piper. Be good to her,” Quinn said.

“I promise, Quinn,” Zac replied.

“Hey,” Piper said after Quinn handed her the phone.

“Hey. I wanted to make sure you were okay this morning.”

“I’m great. Just making breakfast right now.”

“So, tonight. Are you free?”

“Yes, I’m free.”

“Can I take you to dinner?”

“That would be very nice.”

“Piper and Zac, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” Quinn and Jordyn sang loudly before dissolving into giggles.

“Sorry; I think they’re still drunk,” Piper said, shooting both of them with a glare.

Zach took the phone away from Zac and spoke to Piper. “Hey, Piper, will you give me Quinn’s number? I uh, forget to get it before I left.”

“Quinn, Zach wants your number. Should I give it to him? He said he forgot to get it but I don’t know if maybe you didn't give it to him on purpose.”

Quinn snorted and turned to Jordyn. “We just might be rubbing off on our little innocent angel after all.” Quinn took the phone from Piper. “How distracted were you, Zach?” she asked.

“I can’t stop thinking about those heels wrapped around my head.” She heard a door close behind him and she could hear Zac’s muffled voice demanding his phone back.

“Well then. You ready?” She rattled off her number. “I expect a text with your number in the next few minutes.”

“Done and done.” Quinn heard her phone ding and she walked over to it, unlocking the device and checking her new text message. “Oh my!” she breathed, nearly dropping her phone when she saw the picture he had sent of himself. “How about I come over in an hour and we can discuss this and then you can take me to lunch once we've worked up an appetite?”

“I think that sounds like a good idea. I’ll text you my address.”

“Now give Zac back his phone. I’m putting Piper back on.”

“Piper?” Zac asked.

“Yeah, its me.”

“Sorry.”

“Its okay.”

“So I’ll pick you up at like 6:30?”

“Go hang out with her now,” Zach said in the background. “Quinn is coming over.”

Piper laughed softly. “Do you want to come over here and hang out?”

“Sure. I'll be over in an hour.”

“Okay. See you soon, Zac.”

“Bye, Piper.”

Jordyn was stretched across a couch and Quinn was on her way out when Zac arrived. She ushered him in and hollered out goodbye to everyone as she closed the door behind her.

“I hope your roommate is prepared to keep up with her,” Jordyn said. “She’s a hot mess.”

“I think she’s very nice.”

“You’re just being polite. Just you wait; You’ll see.”

“No plans with Justin?”

“He’s coming over to help me supervise you and Piper. Gotta make sure there’s no hanky panky going on.” As if on cue, there was a knock at the door. Jordyn crossed the room and swung open the door. “Hey hot stuff,” she said as Justin entered. He grabbed her and pulled her to him for a kiss.

“Hey Dalps,” Justin said. “Where’s Quinn?” he asked Jordyn.

Jordyn led him to the couch and he pulled her down in his lap. “She’s off visiting with Boychuk. He sent her a text and she literally fanned herself for like five minutes. Then she took the fastest shower I’ve ever seen, dressed, and left. I imagine that she’ll have him in his bed in about fifteen minutes.”

“Hi Zac, Justin,” Piper said as she came into the room. Zac stood and hugged her when she reached him, kissing her cheek softly.

“Why don’t we go somewhere?” Justin whispered in Jordyn’s ear.

“Where?” she asked.

He shrugged. “Anywhere. Let’s leave these two alone. Dalps will be good to her.”

“Okay.” She climbed off of him and pulled him to his feet. “We’re out,” Jordyn announced. “Y’all two behave yourselves!”

“What now?” Jordyn asked as they exited her building.

Justin grabbed her hand and turned left, beginning to walk. “Let’s just see where this leads us. I think it will be someplace good.”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Jordyn replied.

Zac and Piper cuddled on the couch several hours later. “So I was thinking we should see where this leads, you know, try dating?” Zac said.

Piper turned and kissed him softly. “Sounds like a plan to me.”

“Holy shit, you’re incredible,” Zach said as Quinn rolled off of him.

She smiled. “You’re not so bad yourself.”

“Lunch?”

“Shower?” She countered.

“Shower first, lunch after,” he decided, pulling her to him for a kiss. “My folks are coming to visit next week. Will you meet them?”

“Are you going to tell them I’m your fuck buddy?”

“Thought I’d tell them that you’re my girlfriend.”

She considered the idea for a second before kissing him. “Sounds like a plan to me.”