Status: finally complete!!!

The Calendar

their sexual tension was killing me

The doorbell rang. Loudly. The sound of footsteps and the door opening soon followed. Voices filled the hall, leaking into the living room where Brendon was still holding Ryan on the couch, slowly blinking the sleep from his eyes as the cushion near his feet dipped momentarily before moving again. Voices said words he couldn’t make out, but were still enough him to get him to rise completely, rubbing his eyes and gently peeling Ry off of him, careful not to wake him up. He padded silently towards the kitchen, where he could now distinctly hear Spencer and Jon’s voices rising over each other. Brendon peered in only to take a double-take. Jon had a blushing Spencer pinned against the island, smirking deviously as Spin feebly attempted to escape.

He turned to go back to the couch, give the two some privacy, only to find himself peering into honey eyes, face-to-face with Ryan.

“Their sexual tension was killing me,” he mumbled, ducking his head to cradle it in the crook of Brendon’s neck. “Can we have another guy day?”

“I really should go see my girlfriend.” Brendon pushed Ryan off so that they could talk face to face. He would rather have another guy day, but it was his girlfriend. “I can’t leave her alone two days in a row. We can hang out tonight though.”

It wasn’t much but it was something. “Okay,” Ry mumbled. He was already thinking of what they could do that night. He didn’t want to fall asleep so early again; he wanted to fill his time with Brendon with memories so that when his dad came back at the end of the summer at least he could think of Bren and smile a little.

With a kiss on his cheek and a small goodbye, the perky teenager left the room, came back in with new clothes on and walked out the front door. The only people in the house were now Ryan and the couple who was making out in the kitchen.

So, the lonely boy went back to the couch and went back to sleep. No dream flashed behind his eyelids, which probably wasn’t a bad thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
for @lifeisprettyodd
for being my first comment<3
xo