Status: finally complete!!!

The Calendar

promises

Brendon softly gave Ashly a kiss on the lips before they parted ways. The Walker house was black, which should be expected; it was well after one a.m. He pushed the door open, the square light from the TV in the living room the only light bleeding into the hall.

Shit. Ryan.

But it wasn't just Ry; Jon, Spencer, and another boy, Brent, were jigsawed across the couch.

"Hey, Brendon," Brent smiled.

Shit. "Hey, Brent. Long time no see."

Ryan tugged at a loose string on the hem of his- Brendon's, he was still wearing Brendon's shirt- and mumbled a quiet, "How was your date?"

"Ryan," Spencer hissed, elbowing him.

Brendon coughed. "It was, um. Great. Um. Sorry- about- um-" He started backing towards the stairs, not sure why he felt so guilty about being with his girlfriend instead of the kid he met just weeks before. "I'm gonna go to bed."

"I better head home, then," Brent shrugged, nudging Jon off of him. "See ya guys."

"Bye!"

Spencer laced his fingers through Ry's. "We should go, too."

Jon pouted. "No."

"Okay."

Ryan slipped off the couch, blending into the shadows and gliding up the staircase. Brendon's room was easy enough to find, so he quietly stepped in and laid down next to him.

"Ryro?"

"You didn't hang out with me. Face the consequences."

Brendon giggled, lifting the comforter to let Ryan snuggle up next to him. "Don't tempt me to break my promises more often."

Ry threw an arm over Bren's waist and nuzzled his neck. "You better not."

"I won't."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart."
♠ ♠ ♠
xo<3
once again for @lifeisprettyodd because i love you right now ok
thanks for commenting<3

any other comments would be appreciated
you know who you are, you silent ones
i have an average of 8 readers on each chapter why aren't you guys giving me feedback D: