Status: finally complete!!!

The Calendar

permission to kick jon's ass

“We were out getting waTERGUNS!” Jon sprang from behind the bright blue umbrella to spray them with water. Spencer jumped out on the other side doing the same.

Ryan shrieked and shoved his notebook under one of the towels, praying it wouldn’t get soaked.

Brendon just laughed at soaked it all in, opening his mouth to catch the (hopefully) tap water. “You guys suck! Gimme one, this isn’t fair!”

The couple exchanged glances, and Jon shrugged. “We could only find two.”

“So not fair!”

Ryan sighed heavily. “Well, is the attack over then? I swear, if you guys damaged one page, just one single page-”

“You have free reign to kick Jon’s ass,” Spin grinned sweetly.

Jon frowned. “Whoa, what? Why my ass? I thought you loved my butt!”

“I do,” his boyfriend shrugged.

“I now pronounce you man and husband,” Brendon snorted with a roll of his eyes. “You may kiss the groom.”

Which made Spencer giggle like a schoolgirl while Jon picked him up and twirled him around, giving Brendon the perfect opportunity to push one of the waterguns to Ry and take the other for himself. He grinned at Ryan’s confused expression, but the taller of the two quickly understood and shyly smiled back.

With a quick nod, the two aimed and started firing. Soon enough, however, they ran out of water and ended up being chased to the ocean by Jon and Spin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would've updated sooner. If, y'know. You guys commented. To let me know that you, y'know. Read it.