Status: finally complete!!!

The Calendar

meeting the famous Ryan Ross

As soon as they got to their neighborhood, the three friends rushed over to Spencer's house to wait for Ryan, Spencer babbling about his childhood friend as they sat around. Brendon wasn't really paying that much attention, texting Ashly and absentmindedly commenting here and there, until Spencer's voice turned to a hush.

"He's mostly here to get away from h-"

The doorbell interrupted him mid sentence.

"RYAN! RYAN ROSS!" Spin screamed as he opened the door, Bren and Jon shoving each other to get a good look at the boy they'd be spending their summer with.

He was taller than all three, but not by more than a couple inches at most. Floppy brown hair covered one of his honey colored eyes, which were surrounded by a little bit of blue eyeshadow, and a crooked, shy smile curved his pale lips. "Hi, Spinny," he murmured, pressing his face into his best friend's neck just to breathe him in, like a comfort blanket. "Thank you."

"Anytime," Spencer answered, returning the huggish gesture before turning to his other two companions. "Ryan, this is Brendon and Jon. Bren and Jon, this is Ry."

The tall newcomer shyly shook Brendon's extravagantly held out hand and returned Jon's smile with a quick, knowing look to Spencer, who only rolled his eyes and led Ry up to his summer room.

"You're right next to me." Then, as if a second thought, Spencer added, "Just in case you need anything."

Apparently, that meant something to the new boy, different than it sounded to Jon and Brendon, as far as Brendon could tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
uber short chapter here
for the record brendon's girlfriend's name is ashly purely because i actually sort of like sarah so i don't want to make her a bitch c:
xo<3