Off to Hell We Go

Got A Name?

Morning rush, was a no-go this morning. I smiled as I wiped down the counter as I leant into it and sighed. I was starved and had no idea what to order for lunch. I turned around to grab my phone as I heard the bell ring signaling someone had entered the bar. I sighed turning around as I put my phone into my pocket. I spotted a man not much older than me, maybe the same age walked in. Something about he shouted not to even bother with him. But another part shouted c’mon you know you want too.

I put on a fake smile as I leaned into the bar counter, “Can I help you?” I asked.

“Beer.” He smiled.

I nodded turning around and pulling a beer out of the fridge. I popped it open and sat it in front of him smiling. “Anything else?” I asked.

“Nah, that’s all for now.” He said.

I nodded as I headed over to the little kitchen we had. “John can I get a burger and onion rings?” I asked the cook.

“Sure thing doll.” John called out.

I smiled heading back to the counter and putting my phone back over where I had it. I turned around to see the guy staring at me. He was absolutely gorgeous, long shoulder length black hair, some of his bangs were hanging down at his eyes. He had a pale complexion to him, but not to where he looked dead or anything. Gorgeous hazelish brown eyes, he smiled at me as I snapped back to reality and smiled.

“Can I get some onion rings too?” He questioned me.

I nodded, “Sure thing.” I smiled as I walked over to where John was pushing my order though as I ordered the onion rings.

I smiled and sat my food down as I handed the guy my onion rings. “Here you go. I’ll get the next order that comes out.” I smile as I turned around and opened up a beer and took a sip.

“Thanks. You got a name?” He asked me.

“Dallas.” I turned around and smiled at him.

“Cute name.” He said.

“You?” I asked.

“Jake.” He said.

I nodded as I smiled watching him pay for his stuff. “See yah around.” He said. I nodded as I turned around and put the money in the cash register. I turned back around to see a twenty-dollar tip laying there along with a ticket. I picked both of them up putting the money in my short pocket, as I looked at the ticket. Dark Carnival, I chuckled at the name as I slid the ticket into my back pocket. I continued doing what I did during the slow rush as I sighed debating on going to this carnival tonight or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dallas

Comment & subscribe please?