Status: In-Complete with hopefully semi regular updates

Random Facts

Fast Fish, Scary Beards, and Graduation

I can only think of one more really important part of our lives so far...our graduation!

Graduation was a big day for both of us but I think Harrison was more stressed out than I was.

--------------------------------

“Harrison! Stop pacing please? You’re going to put a hole in the carpet...” I sigh as I watch my boyfriend pace across my bedroom floor, his hands buried in his hair as he mumbles to himself.

“I can’t stop pacing! If I stop then I’ll have time to think and then I’ll drive myself completely crazy!” He exclaims, turning to look at me with a frustrated frown on his lips.

I hold my hand out towards him “Come here babe...” I offer quietly.

He sighs and walks over to me slowly, sitting on my lap and curling into my chest as I wrap my arms around him tightly.

“Can you at least tell me why you are so freaked out? Maybe then I could help?” I ask hopefully, not liking that he hadn’t told me what had him so panicked already.

“I have to have a speech ready for graduation and I just know it’s going to suck! You already know I’m not good with talking in front of people and I hate trying to plan what I’m going to say...” he explains, his words muffled and scrambled due to the fact that he was talking straight into my chest.

“It isn’t going to suck...” I sigh, my hands running soothingly over his back.

“Yes it is...I’m just not good at stuff like this...”

“No it isn’t...and I can even help you write it if you want?” I say before I have an admittedly good idea “If you don’t want to plan what you are going to say maybe you shouldn’t have to...just do what you always do and wing it!”

He pulls away from my chest and gives me a look that clearly states that he thinks I may have finally gone crazy.

“I’m serious!” I laugh “You have always just sort of said things before you think about it and it usually works pretty well so why not do the same thing here?”

“Because I’ll make myself look like an idiot in front of our entire school?” he huffs, raising an eyebrow at me.

“So? It’s the last time you will see most of them so why would it matter?”

He sighs and looks down at his hand, that had at some point moved towards mine and was now intertwined with it “I guess I could do that...but if I do end up looking like a complete idiot I’m blaming it all on you...” he mumbles.

“I’m okay with that because I know you will do an amazing job just like you always do!”

******************************

It’s graduation day now and I could tell that Harrison was even more nervous than he was before because he was seriously having trouble saying anything normal, instead he was spouting random things to anyone that talked to him.

My mom went up to him to tell him good luck and the only thing he said was ‘The sailfish is the worlds fastest swimmer at 68 miles per hour’ and then when one of the other students came up to tell him it was time for him to give his speech he managed to stutter out a small ‘Pogonophobia is a fear of beards...’ before he is lead up onto the stage.

I watch eagerly as he stares out across the crowd and I can see his hands shaking tremendously by his sides and I want to do nothing more than go up there and hold him in my arms and make him feel safe.

It takes a few minutes before he actually says anything but once he does he automatically has everyones attention and I know that freaks him out even more but he keeps going.

An hour later, he is done and I have never been more proud of him in my entire life. He made it all the way through and he only stuttered a few times and it was honestly one of the most amazing speeches I have ever heard in my life.

People are clapping and he is blushing darkly as he looks down at his feet, once the principal comes onto the stage and congratulates him he hurries off the stage and right up to me. Once he reaches me I wrap my arms around him in a tight hug that he returns immediately.

“That was amazing...” I whisper into his ear and I feel his lips curve up into a smile against my neck.

“Thanks Dix...for everything...” he mumbles.

---------------------------------------------

That was graduation and the start of a new step in our life...I can’t wait for the rest of my life with him and maybe I’ll tell you guys about some more of it later.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm kind of sad right now...this is the last official chapter of this story :(
Thank you SO much to all of you that took the time to read all of this and that stuck around for the whole thing despite its total randomness.
A special thanks to -
XxXSinfullDesireXxX
Screaming Angel
xxBlackRoseDyingxx
blablabla3000
izzycomeonuknowthis
for their comments
and anyone else that subscribed to this!

I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed this story :)