Status: In-Complete with hopefully semi regular updates

Random Facts

360 Calories?

You think we waited a long time to have our first date, well that was nothing compared to how long we waited to have sex for the first time. We didn’t do anything even remotely sexual together until we were both 17 (even then we only got as far as hand-jobs) and didn’t have full on sex until we were 18 and ready for graduation. Why did we wait so long? Because I was so sure Harrison wasn’t really ready for that, he was just to immature to handle something so intense and important.

When we did eventually end up having sex it was kind of...awkward I guess...

----------------------------------------------

“Dix?” Harrison asks hesitantly from where he is resting against my chest as we watch a movie that he picked out and I didn’t even know what it was called (this seems to happen a lot with us honestly).

“Yeah?”

“Why haven’t we had sex yet?” he asks softly.

My eyes widen and I sit up suddenly, making him fall back onto the bed with a whine and a small, mumbled protest “What kind of question is that?” I ask hastily.

“A reasonable one! We’ve been together for 3 years and we haven’t had sex...we haven’t even talked about having sex!” he exclaims, pouting up at me.

“I didn’t know you wanted to...” I mutter lamely, shrugging slightly.

“What did you expect me to do? Come to your house naked and scream ‘Fuck Me?’” he asks sarcastically.

“Well...my mom might have kicked you out for doing that but at least I would have gotten the hint...” I chuckle and he grins at me.

“Or I could have just done this...” he whispers and I raise an eyebrow at him as he sits up and moves to straddle my hips, leaning in closer and whispering into my ear “Fuck me...”

My eyes widen slightly and my hands move to grasp at his hips as he nibbles on my ear. I had never seen him act like this before and I have to admit that it is pretty hot...

After a moment he pulls away from my ear and smirks at me for a second before I pull him into a heated kiss, even then I can feel his lips curled into a smirk as he kisses me.

I lay back onto the bed, pulling him with me and he slowly starts to grind his hips against mine as the kiss starts to get more intense. Eventually he pulls away to get air and I immediately move to his neck, pressing small teasing kisses down towards his collarbone.

“D-Dixon...stop teasing...” he whines as I get closer to the sensitive spot at the base of his neck.

I smirk against his skin and he groans but I continue on my path, stopping to suck a small red mark at the base of his neck before moving on down closer to his chest. I push his shirt to the side in order to get farther down but he leans away and takes off the article of clothing.

“Better?” he chuckles and I nod eagerly before resuming my kissing/teasing. His hands make their way towards my hair and he pulls me away from his neck in order to kiss me properly.

I return the kiss willingly and we kiss for a few moments before he pulls away in order to remove my shirt as well.

“So hot...” he whispers as he stares at me. He seems to be a lot more bold when he is turned on than any other time and it is pretty freaking hot if I’m being honest.

I moan softly when he runs his hands down my chest, his hands remarkably cold compared to the rest of his body, and mine. His hands stop at the waist band of my jeans and mess with the button for a moment before he looks up at me and gives me a questioning look.

As soon as I nod he starts working on the button, struggling a little bit due to the fact that his hands seemed to be shaking quite a bit and I’m kind of shocked by the sudden change in his attitude.

“Hey...Harrison...” I whisper softly and he peeks up at me from behind his hair “We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to...”

“I wouldn’t have brought it up if I didn’t want to do it!” he replies “I’m just a little bit nervous is all...this is kind of a big thing you know...” he chuckles quietly.

I smile at him “It is...but we’ll take it slow and I’ll be really careful okay?”

Harrison nods and smiles back at me “I love you Dixon...”

“I love you too Harr...”

----------------------------------------

I’m not going to go into any more detail because that is much to personal to share with you guys but I will tell you that when Harrison gets really nervous he always turns to his facts. I learned a lot during that small period of time like that for every ‘normal’ webpage there are 5 porn pages, sex burns 360 calories every hour, and an average male thinks of sex every 7 seconds.

You would think this would sort of ruin the mood or something like that right? Well, it didn’t...in fact I think it made it even more special!
♠ ♠ ♠
Welp...it was kind of weird writing this because my brother was sitting right next to me...

Anyway! This one was done early so here you go :)
I should also warn you that this is the second to last chapter of this story :( BUT! There is a great chance of some one shots coming up later for some smaller parts of their lives/some new stuff. (if you have anything you want to see later on leave a comment and let me know!)

Hope you like it!