Status: getting der

Wasted.

Rally The Troops

It's been three weeks since me and Jordan have last talked. To say I'm crushed would be an understatement, I'm a fucking wreck. He dropped history, he never had lunch with us anymore. He was with the last person I wanted him to be with.. Radke.

I sat in English with my head down, my re opened scars starting to itch. I looked at my wrist to see there was a little blood leaking through the sweater. I mumbled a "fuck", earning a confused look from Vic. I had been in a year over, making myself the youngest in the class. I motioned to my wrist, and he caught the hint. I stood and walked over to the teachers desk.

"Could I have the bathroom pass?" He looked up at me from his book, sighing. "No, go sit down." I clenched my fist. "Fine, I'll just leave then, fuck your pass." I had two weeks of anger built up inside of me, ready to burst. I couldn't snap here.. Not in front of everyone.

I picked up my bag and walked out of the room, Vic shooting me an apologetic look. I gave him a weak smile, pushing through the classroom door. I ran for the nearest bathroom, slamming through the door. While searching through my backpack for my razors, I didn't even notice what was going on in front of me.

I looked up to see a very scared Jordan, his body pressed up against a wall, his small figure half hidden behind a larger, black haired one. I growled, all my anger pushing myself forward as I gripped Ronnie from the back of his hair. I ripped him off of Jordan, throwing him against the wall, I punched him once in face, catching him off guard. Just before he could swing back we heard someone speak.

"Hit.My.Brother. I fucking dare you Radke." I turned to see Jaime, fists clenched just as tight as his jaw was. My breath hitched, Ronnie was big, but Jaime was more than able to kick his ass if angry enough.

Suddenly Ronnie's large fist collided with my jaw, causing me to step back. I heard Jaime growl, and knew what was coming next. I grabbed Jordan's hand and ran with him out of the bathroom, we kept running until we got outside.

For the first time in what seems like months I got a closer look at Jordan. His cheeks were hollowed out, his once toned arms were now skin and bone, and he had big bags under his eyes. Speaking of his eyes, they had tears pouring out of them.

I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him in close to me. "It's okay Jord, I'm here." He cried into my shoulder for a while, before looking up at me, his wet blue eyes finally getting some life back.

His lips pushed up against mine for a couple seconds, before pulling away. I grabbed the back of his head gently, bringing his lips back to mine. We shared a loving kiss, one Jordan desperately needed, just an innocent kiss. I soon pulled away, leaning my forehead against his.

"Don't scare me like that again."
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW IM SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE DNT KILL ME THANKZ.
heres fluff and such for my absence