Sequel: Forever together
Status: Just getting started!(;

Don't Leave....

Wedding

The night before the boys took Emmy away, and the girls took me to a salon for my nail to be done and my hair to be cut. right now I am in a little room next to the little lake in Forks, Washington. The girls had to bring Jazz in here just because I kept over reacting.

Alli is doing my make- up and Bella is doing my hair, surprisingly she actually knows how! No offence to Bella I mean she is beautiful in every way possible it's just she tends to stick to the basics. Leah made my dress with Alli, so it's one of a kind.

It was a dark wedding, Alli said it was because we will never be able to attend a funeral so we should just do it now. Which I have no problem with, the black brings out my pale skin making me look amazing. I got to pick out the bridesmaids dresses.

Carlisle said he would love to walk me down, so he is being my 'Father' figure since I didn't have one. I haven seen the wedding set up because Alli said that it was a surprise. I don't like surprises but everyone said that I will love it, so I am going with it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Alli when she turned my chair towards the mirror behind me. I looked myself and smiled, I looked beautiful. I looked back at the girls and smiled, I threw my arms around them.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Aww, don't get emotional we still have Bella and Leah who can cry." Alli smiled at me.

"Yeah, go get dressed before I get teary eyed." Leah shooed me behind the screen in the room.

I looked at my dress and shoes, I slipped the dress on and walked out behind the screen showing the my dress. I lifted my shoes from the ground and shoved them on my small feet.

"You know I was surprised at first when Bella wore High heels never thought you could do it." I laughed.

"Hey!" Bella slapped my arm, but only hurt herself.

"I'll do it." Alli smirked an slapped my arm.

"No hitting the Bride!" I squealed and rubbed my arm.

"Can I leave yet?" Jasper groaned from the end of the room, I actually forgot he was here.

"You could have left a long time ago." Bella laughed.

"Oh, well see you down there, an You look Beautiful." Jasper smiled and left the room.

I turned back to the mirror an looked at myself full length, I love the colors I chose. They Arn't the brightest colors but love them all the more. I smiled and turned on my heel, feeling confident and excited. I looked at the girls and they looked back.

"Let' s get going." Leah shouted.

We walked out the my car, because I insisted on taking it to the wedding and not leaving it behind. We drove a little way to the lake it was about 9:00 pm and it was dark. We came to the lake and there were lights every where.

The wedding was amazingly beautiful, it was what I always wanted it was a dream come true. The girls helped me out of the car and by the aisle so Emmy couldn't see me yet.

The bridesmaids and best men walked down the isle and the I latched arms with Carlisle and we walked down the isle. I saw Emmy and smiled at him, I ignored the aww's going around and just looked into his eyes.

We only had two natural born humans there, which was Bella and The minister, the rest were Vampires or Werewolves. When the minister started I mostly ignored what he said unless he told me to say something.

When the Minister said the words, "Adina Nemi Cullen do you take Emmett McCarty Cullen, to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Emmett McCarty Cullen do you take Adina Nemi Cullen to be your, lawful wedded wife?"

"I Do."

"You May kiss the bride." Minster slammed his book closed.

Emmy dipped me down and placed his lips on mine, and I heard some aww's and some ewwy's. I kissed back and he deepened the kiss, we separated from the passionate kiss and walked down the isle.

we decided against an after party, so we just talked to some people and after it got to midnight Emmy to me to the airport. He didn't tell me where the honey moon was, we just headed to somewhere and I followed.

we changed in the car, hey it will be even more awkward to walk into a airport wearing a wedding gown and tux, plus I don't want to attract attention.

We were on the plane and I looked at Emmett next me and smiled at him. I leaned into him an pecked him on the lips, we let go and I rested my forehead on his and whispered,

"I Love You, Emmett McCarty Cullen."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wedding chapter and also sadly the last chapter. I am so sorry that it was a short story, it's not that I got bored of it just that every time I read New story on mibba I am just like, holy whiz nips I got an idea on a story! Then I kinda tune out my other stories and just I am sorry for shortness of the story! :( BUT! there will be sequel, with a little twist to it so enjoy!

love you,

- Hannah <3