‹ Prequel: Don't Leave....
Status: Sequel Is starting. (:

Forever together

Embry Call is great friends with Adina and Emmett and when they adopt their daughter Embry doesn't see much of her. One day Embry comes to baby sit Carressa, but instead he imprints on his friends daughter.

In every folk tail that Billy black ever told was true, About the cold ones and the shape-shifters. Also about the imprinting an the true love at first site.

Carressa has always had crush on Embry, but she didn't know if Embry ever felt the same or ever will. She didn't know that Embry imprinted on her or that her crush has feelings for her.

When Embry finally tells her that he imprinted on her, everything takes a 180 degree turn. Things end up being bad and some end upbringing the best things in the world.

The thing that Embry wants for Carressa the most is not to be hurt, he can't stand it when she gets hurt or screams in pain. He just wants to make her worries go away. Will telling her be helping or Will it just all go down hill.

When Carressa would sit at home an thing about Embry every day an every night. She would cry and wonder why he wasn't interested in her. She always thought that maybe she was ugly or maybe to fat, but she was always told to be the prettiest girl saw by a lot of people.

Caressa know the secrets about Vampires and Shape-shifters, she knows that she was adopted and that she is wanted by the Volturi. She knows that everyone is risking their lives to keep her safe and out of harms way.

But what if she wants to defend herself?

Or maybe she wants to be hurt and broken?

She just wants to know the feeling that everyone else gets to feel.

I do NOT own: Cullens, any character in the twilight series, an scenes that happen in the movies that are in my story, pictures, lyrics, and song titles.

I DO own: Outfits, Carressa and Adina, plotline, outline, background, ideas, and any friends of Carressa.

Enjoy the story an I hope you really like and think it's good. Comment, subscribe, an Recommend. Hope you like the sequel and if you haven read 'Don't Leaveā€¦.' read it before this! And thank you for reading!(: