Rebel Yell

We're going to be okay.

The car pulls up to a small brick terraced house. The drab curtains are pulled hiding the horror that waits inside. I could feel my body tensing as the panic is rising in my throat. My door swung open a strong hand grabbing me by my golden locks forcefully dragging me out the car as I scream out in pain. He ruthlessly pulls me along the pavement towards the green front door slamming me face first into it as he unlocks the door. I know better than to cry out in pain I hold it in as my face throbs from the impact. The door swings open revealing familiar faces I’d rather forget. My five brothers stand in the hallway glaring back at me furiously anger filling their eyes. A sudden push from behind making me lose my balance I fall onto the hard ground the door slamming behind me. This is it, no way out.

“Are you going to be a good little wifey?” a deep voice sniggers in my ear sending child down my body. Suddenly a wave of confidence came over me I thought back of me and Ashley the way he treated me. The way he always made me feel so special. so loved. That was love not this. “No,” I manage to croak out “Not for him or anyone else you choose.” I whimper. Suddenly they all lunge for me fists flying at my small body taking the impact of their strength. Tears streaming down my face as pain sears through my body with every blow. A fist connects forcefully to the side of my head the next thing I see is darkness as the extreme pain takes over my body. “Help me, Ashley.” I manage to mumble desperately before blacking out.

*Ashley’s POV*

I cried all the way to the airport I couldn’t even look at the rest of the boys. They were all excited to see their other half. I just wanted Scar. My Scar. I slide my phone out my pocket and dial her number only to reach voice mail I sigh heavily ending the call. Just then our flight was called over the speaker we we’re ready to board the guys get up but I don’t, I can’t. “Come on, Ash.” CC chirps patting me on the back gently. “I’m not going.” I declare making them all turn round wide eyed. “What do you mean you’re not going?” Andy snaps at me quite rightly. “I’m not going till I find Scar.” I speak determinedly there’s no way in hell I’m leaving without her, I need her. I storm off towards the exit leaving them all gawping behind me. I’m sorry Scar.
A few hours later I was sitting on a train to Brighton. The train was packed with couples, kids jumping around. I had no idea where she lived in Brighton just that I needed her. I pull a picture of her I had in my pocket I just sit there staring at her pictures her angelic beautiful face. I rub my thumb over the pictures just then I hear a deep voice beside me. “She’s a bonnie thing.” An old man spoke beside me looking over at my picture I was holding. “She is,” I sigh heavily smiling at the memories “I need to find her.” “You’ll find her.” He states almost like he knows I will. “Thank you.” I smile at him just then the train stops at my stop I get up to get off minding my step on the way down. Where are you Scar?

I don’t know where to go, where to search or what to do. I just sit there on a bench watching the trains past cradling her picture. The only thing I have left. “Are you okay? I couldn’t help but notice you’ve been sitting here a while.” She smiles kindly. “I’m meant to be looking for her, I screwed up but I don’t where to start.” I sigh handing the picture out for her to take she does so cautiously as if trying not to break it. “She’s pretty, I’m sure she was here earlier being dragged by a man through the station he didn’t look very pleasant we tried sending security after them but it was too late.” She says shaking her head. A man, if he hurts her…I don’t what I’ll do. “Thank you.” I mutter quietly heading off through the station into the streets.

I ask everyone that passed if they’d seen her only to receive a “no.” or “sorry.” every time. Someone has to know where she’ll be. I walk past shops, houses still asking every now and then my body aching from the cold, my tired feet groaning with every step. I seem to sleep walking around the town hardly paying much attention my mind swirling with memories, thoughts of where she could be. I close my eyes sitting on the pavement paying no attention to where I am. “Help me.” A little voice say softly in front of me I open my eyes slowly to see a little girl stood there in a little pink fairy outfit it had little red splatters of it almost like blood. I look at her little face she had the same sapphire eyes and golden hair as Scar. My Scar. “I’m my sister please help.” She whispers before running back towards a house I follow her only to see a woman lying on the floor bloody, bruised and battered. I bend down checking the see if she’s breathing only to see Scar’s face her eyes closed, her breathing shallow. I pull out my phone dialling 999. “Come on, Scar hold on.” I mumble looking up I see the little girl crying tears trickling down her little cheeks she must have been four at the oldest. “Is mummy going to be okay?” she whimpers. Mummy? I pull her into my arms kissing her forehead. “She’s going to be okay, we’re going to be okay.” I mumble into her golden hair.