Rebel Yell

I Owe You

A short ride on the back Ash’s motorcycle later we we’re both sitting in a sweet little café waiting for our order to arrive. “You know you didn’t have to hang on to me so tightly when I said hang on.” he said while rubbing his sides in discomfort. “Sorry about that.” I giggled in embarrassment I’d never been on a motorcycle before today I was nervous to say the least. “It’s alright,” he laughed while squeezing my hand lightly from across the table “first time huh?” he relaxed back into his seat. “Yeah” I replied shyly I’m so uncool I thought to myself so very uncool. “I never did manage to get your name.” he said while tilting his head as if he was trying to remember the blur of this morning. “Scarlett though you may call me Scar if you wish.” I shrugged. “Scar I like that” he smirked.

Just then our food arrived which Ashley was insisting on paying for. “Do you come here often when you’re in the UK then?” I asked trying to make conversation. “Yup, I do even though the owners seem to think I’m going to blow the place up or somethin’ like that” He grinned mischievously nodding over to where a stern looking couple were sitting behind a counter watching us like hawks. “They sure do,” I giggled “though you can’t blame them you did set the world with your four accomplices.” “True, but don’t tell them that they’ll kick us out!” He chucked throwing his hands in the air like he was surrendering. We finished our food quietly while exchanging conversation and trying to be on our best behaviour though that’s pretty hard with a rock star I learnt.

“What are you doing?” I giggled as Ashley was making a smiley face out of tomato ketchup on the table. He looked like a little child concentrating so hard on his little masterpiece it was adorable until the owners noticed that was. The owner was on his way storming over. I chucked enough money quickly on the table then swiftly caught Ash’s hand tightly in mine pulling him out the booth, out the door of the café and halfway down the street leaving the owner shouting rude remarks behind us. Ash pulled me roughly into an alley behind him and pulled me up against his panting body. Our breathing was heavy he slowly swept my hair out of my face while catching my lips against his. He gently pushed against the wall behind me kissing me softly but passionately I slowly began to kiss him back.
We soon parted after a few minutes leaving us out of breath. “I owe you.” he whispered in my ear sending chills all over my body. “You sure do idiot.” I smiled while resting my head on his shoulder only for him to place a finger under my chin lifting my lips to his. The man sure knew how to kiss.