Rebel Yell

Forever.

I open my weary eyes to find myself curled up in Ashley strong arms in his small bunk. He looks so peaceful lying there fast asleep the perfect face I’d grown to love over my years of being a BVB fan. He’s mine just mine. I felt a grin spread across my face feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. I look closer at his face he’s cheek bones that frame his face perfectly, the way his hair sprawls out when he sleeps and his thin mouth that smiles the most angelic smile. “Scar,” A croaky voice whines bringing me round from my thoughts “Scar don’t do, I’m begging you I’ll do anything please.” Ashley whimpers tears streaming down his cheeks. “Scar, please don’t do this.” He croaks his whole body now shaking his arm that was wrapped me was trembling. “Ashley, wake up baby.” I speak gently stroking his hair out of his face as he squirms next to me nearly pushing me out of the bunk. “Ashley it’s just a dream.” I reassure a little more loudly. His eyes flicker open quickly fear spread over his face. “It was just a dream Ash.” I whisper as I softly peck his thin lips. “I was scared, scared I’d lost you.” He murmurs against my lips. He’s scared of losing me? Why? “You’ll never lose me Ash; I’m scared of losing you.” I admit looking down under the black blanket hiding my face. “You’re not losing me, not ever you’re my scar you’ll forever leave a mark on me.” He mumbles resting his chin on the top my head I could feel him breathing gently against me. “Just like a Scar.” He whispers quietly leaning down caressing my lips with his. I kiss back gently but it soon turning more and more passionate between us. I softly tug at his hair making him moan rather loudly his hands running down my side as he slowly slips on top straddling me not breaking the kiss. He gently kisses down my neck making me groan as he hits my soft spot a huge grin spread across his face. He lifts my top stopping just below my bra. He bends down softly pecks everyone one of my Scars before reaching up to kiss my lips once more. “My beautiful Scar.” He whispers nuzzling his face into my hair.

A short while later Ashley and I are sitting on the couch the rest of the boys had left to do an interview I tried convincing Ashley to go but he refused saying he wanted to stay with me. “You should of gone Ash; you can’t let me keep you from your job.” I state shaking my head feeling guilty. “I can’t,” he whines looking me like a soppy puppy “I’m sick.” “You’re not sick Ash, you should have gone.” I scold him. “I’m love sick, that a kind of sick.” He speaks softly nuzzling my neck dropping little kisses down my neck. I let out a little moan as he touches my soft spot once more. “Ash!” I scold him once again he sits up looking around the room. He sighs heavily before looking back round staring right into my eyes.

*Ashley’s POV*
It’s been bothering me all day. Why? Why did she do that to herself? I mean she must have a reason she never talks about her past either when I try and bring it up. I’ve learnt her favourite colours a blue and green. She comes from Brighton in the south coast of England. She loves Italian food, she loves to cook. She wants to play guitar but never had the chance. She’s a creative person she sketches, photographs things she’s incredibly talented at it. Yet I still don’t know why? I sigh heavily to see her little face watching me her sapphire eyes filled with worry. “Why?” I mutter staring into her eyes. “Why what?” she laughs her sexy giggle. “Why…why do you do that to yourself…I mean what made you start?” I stutter suddenly unsure if I should be asking this kind of question. She just sits there horrified, frozen. “I’m sorry Scar it just keeps going round and round in my head how something could so precious do that. I’ll never judge you baby if that’s what you’re scared of I love you far too much. I just want to know.” I mumble tears filling up in my eyes. What could possibly have happened to her? My precious Scar.

“My family.” She whispers almost inaudibly but I manage to catch it. “What did they do?” I ask though more like beg to know I have to know what they did my baby, my Scar. “I don’t want to talk about it, please Ashley.” She whimpers tears drowning her eyes I pull her onto my lap cradling her till she calmed down her whole body shaking with fear, her breathing rapid. They really hurt my baby I thought just the thought of someone hurting her shatters my heart how could they? “Another time?” I whisper gently pecking her on the nose she nods gently. “Another time.” She confirms cuddling into me as we watch a romantic film that had just started showing on the TV.

Later that night we had a show I let Scar help me apply my war paint as a sat on a stool backstage. “Stop wiggling.” She demands while giggling at me as she tries to apply the war paint. “Yes cutie.” I smile uncontrollably she’s so damn cute. She steps back a little admiring her work before kissing my cheek. “I’m no cutie.” She pokes my nose. “Oh, but you are now come here.” I gesture her sit on my lap so I can do her war paint. She perches on my lap I start applying cat whispers on her cheeks before adding a little on her nose. “What are you doing!” she giggles. “It tickles.” She whinges screwing up her nose making me chuckle at her silliness. I finish of her war paint before grabbing for sides tickling her madly she squirms “CC!” she screams begging for help. “Not as much as this does huh?” I tease letting her go. She gets up sauntering over to the mirror “I’m a kitty.” She squeals excitably making me smile. “My little kitty.” I add making her smile.

The show was great I love getting out there playing with the guys for all those screaming fans. It’s an amazing feeling. Scar watches from the side of the stage grinning widely it’s her first BVB concert bless her. My little fan girl I chuckle internally. The show was coming to an end when Andy slides a small black box into my hand. He got it success! “Tonight we’d like to bring on a beautiful young lady who means the world to Ashley. Scar come on!” Andy announces making the crowd go wild in cheering making me blush. I look back at Scar looking she looks terrified bless her “Come here.” I mouth to her holding out my hand for her.

*Scars POV*

The show was unbelievable I finally get to see my idols play live. They completely rocked it out there I couldn’t help but sing along every single word. Ashley kept looking over grinning at me making my stomach do somersaults. He really does love me doesn’t he? I smile widely at the thought. Just as the show comes to an end and takes to the microphone one more time. “Tonight we’d like to bring on a beautiful young lady who means the world to Ashley. Scar come on!” Andy announces making the crowd go wild in cheering though panic sears through my body there’s no way in hell I can go on. No way. Why were they doing this to me? I can’t do it!

Just then Ashley looks back at me his cheeks flushing red mouthing “Come here.” He extends his hand out for me to go and take it which I do. The crowd cheers even louder as I come onto the stage. “Scar I’d like to ask you something.” Ashley declares while getting down on one knee. At that moment I completely zone out just focussing on Ashley. “Scar, you mean everything to me darlin’ it shatters my heart the thought of losing you or you hurtin’. You’ve already left a Scar on me darlin’ the moment you walked into my life you’re my Scar and I don’t what I’d do without you. You’re so precious to me, so very fuckin’ precious. Please be mine forever baby? I’d do anything just to hold you forever in my arms.” He almost whispers the last bit turning a deep red before opening box showing a promise ring. “I promise I’ll always be here for you, always. I promise each day I’ll try and make you smile and giggle. I promise I’ll protect you with my life. I promise each day I’ll let you know you’re beautiful because you are Scar, you’re so fuckin’ beautiful to me.” Tears both flooding down both our faces I nod furiously making him grin through his tears as he stands up slipping the ring onto my small little finger. It fits perfectly. Before picking me up in his strong arms I slip my arms around his neck as we kiss passionately all the emotions of the day swirling in to one moment, one kiss in front of thousands of screaming fans. “Forever?” I whispers into my ear as he sets me back down onto the stage. “Forever.” He confirms kissing me on the forehead.