Status: complete

Kill Me With Words

I want to show you what a bitch I can be

Spencer and Emily waited in the lobby of the hotel with Beth while Marcus went to go talk to Heidi. They all decided Marcus would probably be the most forceful and get the point through Heidi's thick skull.

He knocked on the door and Heidi revealed herself wearing very skimpy clothing as she usually did. Yet, this was even more provocative than Marcus had ever seen her.

"Oh," He looked to the side a bit. "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything."

Heidi rolled her eyes. Marcus was always so modest with women. She wanted to bring out his wild side. "No, I was just... lounging around." She said. "Come in." She took his hand and led him inside.

"Heidi, listen." He began when he was far enough into her room.

Heidi's eyes were filled with lust. She always did find Marcus to be very attractive. He had muscle, tattoos, and gorgeous blue eyes. Heidi liked domination sometimes, especially with a guy who looked like Marcus. She could play the damsel in distress, and he could play her knight in shining tattoos.

"I came here because--what are you doing?" He asked as Heidi began to attempt to take off Marcus's shirt.

"Come on, I know why you came here." She said seductively.

"You're fucking psychotic, you know that?" Marcus pushed Heidi away from him and she flopped back onto the bed behind her.

She started to giggle. "Feisty, are we?" She got right back up and went at it again.

"Heidi, stop." Marcus said forcefully. "You really fucked Beth up, you know that?"

"Oh..." Her shoulders slumped. "You came here to talk about the mental patient?"

Marcus could feel his anger begin to rise. "You're a real bitch, you know that?"

"Mhm." Heidi nodded. "Let me show you what a bitch I can be." She lunged at him and started kissing his face all over. She licked his massive neck tattoos, and nibbled on his ear. He tried to get her off him but she was strong. They fell backwards onto the bed and Heidi pulled Marcus's shirt right off his body. He struggled to wiggle out from under her with no luck. Eventually, he was able to grab hold of both her wrists to keep her from coming near him any more. "Oh, so that's how you want to play it?"

Marcus couldn't take it anymore. He flipped her onto her back and held her arms down while he straddled her hips. Heidi began to wince in pain as Marcus's grip on her wrists grew tighter as his anger grew increasingly.

Suddenly, the door opened. "Marcus?" It was Emily. She walked further into the room to see Marcus straddling Heidi and holding her down onto the bed. Emily's hand shot up to her quivering lips as tears began to slide down her cheeks. She turned quickly and ran out of the room, slamming the door shut.

"No, Emily, wait!" Marcus called after her.

Heidi just laid there smiling, clearly pleased with herself. "Oh, did I do that?" She pouted but then her pout grew into a wide smile.

"You fucking cunt." Marcus growled between gritted teeth. Without thinking, he did something that the whole band had wanted to do for a long time. He sent a forceful smack right across her face.

Heidi's lips went from smiling to an "O" of shock as her cheek began to sting from the blow.

Marcus stood up swiftly. "Oh, god. What did I just do?"

"You assaulted me!" Heidi sat up, cupping her swollen cheek.

"Fuck." Marcus cursed as he booked it out of the room. Right before the door closed, her heard Heidi shouting at him.

"I'm pressing charges, asshole!" She yelled.

Marcus mentally smacked himself in the face for being such an idiot. Hitting a woman was totally against his morals. What was happening to him? First Beth, now him? Who was next? Emily? Because if it was, he never would forgive himself if anything happened to her because of him. And then he remembered.

"Emily." He breathed. He ran to the elevator and pushed the button furiously. As soon as the doors opened, he pushed past the elderly couple that was exiting and made sure he got to the lobby as quickly as possible. When the doors opened in the lobby, he could see Emily, Spencer and Beth making their way to the front door.

"Emily, wait!" Marcus called out. Emily glanced in his direction, grimaced, and kept walking. He ran after her. He wasn't about to let her go. "Emily!" He called again.

Spencer stopped and let Emily and Beth go ahead. "I'll catch up with you guys." He said, and waited for Marcus to catch up himself.

"Where are they going?" Marcus said between heavy breaths.

"What did you do to Emily?" She came downstairs crying. All she did was go to check on you and see if you were almost ready to go and then she comes downstairs crying. Did Heidi say something to her?" Spencer was trying to figure it out. Emily wouldn't talk about it.

Marcus shook his head. "She walked in and the whole thing was out of context. She saw me straddling Heidi on the bed thinking that we were about to get it on or something but really I had her pinned down to the bed because she just made me so infuriated." His fists clenched at just the thought of Heidi. "She was trying to have sex with me and I was trying to get away from her. Emily walked in on me holding her down out of anger, not sexually."

"Oh..." Spencer said. "So, I'm guessing you didn't tell her we're kicking her out of the band?"

"No, Spencer, I didn't really get around to it." Marcus said with a hint of sarcasm to his tone. "But I'm so fucked, dude."

"Why?" Spencer asked. "What else happened?"

Marcus took in a deep breath and exhaled. "I slapped her."

Spencer's eyes widened. "You did what?!" He exclaimed.

"I slapped her." Marcus admitted. "I don't know what came over me. But as I was running out of the room, she said she was going to press charges. You don't think she actually will, do you? Because I can be kicked off tour if I go to jail because of that fucking bitch."

Spencer shrugged. "I don't really know, Marcus. Heidi is unpredictable. Anything can happen with her." And Marcus knew Spencer was right. "But I think you just need to fix things with Emily first. Let's go take care of that and then we'll deal with Heidi later."

Marcus agreed, despite the fact that Heidi's threat was still lingering in the back of his mind. Not only did he put himself in jeopardy, but he had just his relationship with Emily, and the rest of his band on the line as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hate to do that but it was interesting and I really don't know where I would have gone if I didn't put another twist on it.

Shout outs:

-morticians-daughter
-cr3ature_