Status: complete

Kill Me With Words

Andy

"You're life isn't perfect?" Heidi shot up from the bed and ran to the other side of the room away from Beth. "'Oh, my name's Beth,'" Heidi imitated. "'I live in my luxurious castle home in the richest neighborhood in town with my former rock star father!' Just because you don't have your mom makes you think your life isn't perfect?"

"You have both your parents. And you live in a nice house in a nice part of town. What makes you think you have it worse off than me? Because you have a retarded brother, that makes you automatically worse off?" After Beth realized what she had said about Heidi's brother, she became very quiet and slowly stood up from the bed. "I'm... I'm sor-"

"Just leave." Heidi ordered.


Heidi touched up her red lipstick in the mirror before sliding on her daisy duke shorts over her lacy underwear. There was only a few more weeks of tour left and she knew she had to break Beth and steal Andy from her before tour was over and Andy went back to LA.

She sauntered off the bus past Emily and Marcus who were cuddling and watching a movie in the lounge.

"Where are you off to?" Marcus asked. "We have a set to play in a half hour."

"I'll make it to the set, don't worry." She said without pausing her stride.

Her heels clicked on the sidewalk as she strutted through buses to find Black Veil Brides's bus. If Andy wasn't coming to her, she had to go to him. Band members stares and gawked at her as she walked by but she ignored them. She was focused on one person only: Andy.

Andy was just leaving the bus when she bumped into him. "There you are!" She grinned. "I was just coming to talk to you about the whole Beth thing and the whole us thing." She snaked her arm around his neck and pulled herself closer to him. She could feel his body stiffen at her touch and she backed away, confused. "What's wrong?"

"Look," Andy picked her hand off his shoulder and let it drop to her side. "We're not anything. We can't be. I'm sorry."

Heidi played it off as nothing but she could feel her heart cracking inside. "What do you mean, we're nothing? Does this have to do with Beth?"

"Honestly? Yes." Andy admitted. "I like her. I can't break her heart like you want me to. It's not right."

"But she deserves it." Heidi's fists began to ball up by her sides.

Andy shook his head. "What has she ever done to you? Beth is a sweet girl and she's been through a lot. Besides, I've gotten to really know her over the past couple months and I just feel like I don't know you at all."

Heidi was confused. "I don't understand... I'm beautiful, I'm thin, I'm tall, isn't that what you want in a girl? I'm perfect now, right?"

"You're hot, don't get me wrong." Andy agreed. "But you've never shown me the real you. I feel like all I get with you is physical attractiveness and that's all that you seem to care about. Don't you want to know what I like and don't like? What my favorite hobbies are? What my childhood was like? What made me who I am today? I know all that stuff about Beth, and she's not afraid to just be herself with me. You're nothing like that."

But all Heidi heard was you're nothing.

"I'm sorry but you mean nothing to me." Heidi's crush at the time admitted to her in the middle of a crowded high school hallway. "I like Beth. She's funny, down to earth, easy to talk to and just someone I can get along really well with. You don't know anything about relationships and besides, you're just not..."

"You're not hot like Beth is." His friend cut in. They laughed together and walked away, leaving Heidi in the hallway alone as the final bell for class rang. She was going to be late for class but it didn't matter in that moment. Nothing really mattered in that moment. Beth always acted like the victim. Beth always got the knight in shining armor. Beth always got everything Heidi had ever wanted: parents who understood her, a beautiful home, and good looks. Beth had a lot of friends. Heidi had Beth. No one wanted to be friends with the chubby, emo girl with an autistic brother. Beth was her best and only friend. But Beth was also driving her to insanity.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I'm going into Heidi's past quite a bit and making her look like the victim but trust me, I have a giant plot twist planned for you guys. And I also wanted you guys to see more into why Heidi and Beth have this feud happening between them and it really all started with when they were in high school. I'll be doing quite a few flashbacks in the next few chapters to build up the story some more.

Shout outs:

-EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE