Status: complete

Kill Me With Words

Fancy seeing you here

"Please tell me you aren't going to get stuck in Biersackland while we're on this tour." Spencer pleaded as he and Beth walked down the hallway of the hotel, searching for their rooms.

Beth rolled her eyes at him. "Hey. If this was Jenna McDougall instead of Andy Biersack I wouldn't be complaining."

"But Jenna is hot!" Spencer whined.

"And Andy isn't?" Beth challenged.

"Not to me..." Spencer mumbled and Beth laughed. "Hey, this is my room." Spencer said, stopping in front of the door labeled 415.

"I'll see you later on?" She asked and he nodded.

As he swiped the room key and Beth walked away, someone ran past him sending a gust of wind straight at him.

"Hey, Beth! Wait up!" The voice called out.

Beth turned around to see Andy jogging over to her. She smiled. "Hey, Andy! What's up?"

"Fancy running into you again." He chuckled and flashed her that brilliant smile of his.

She blushed at the sight of his perfect smile and looked down at her black Vans. "Yeah, yeah it is." She looked back up at him to see his attention was no longer on her but on something or someone behind her.

"Who's that?" He asked, pointing to the people behind her.

Beth turned around and saw Emily and Heidi walking in their direction. "Oh, that's our rhythm guitarist, Emily. She sure knows how to make a statement with that pastel blue hair of hers."

Andy started shaking his head slightly, keeping his gazed fixed on the girls behind her. "No, not her. The other one. The one with the tattoos and black hair."

Beth looked over at Heidi with her tattoos, long legs, silky black hair, and gorgeous red lips that would make any man go weak at the knees. He had discovered Heidi and she knew that he was never going to want her now.

"Oh," The enthusiasm in her voice decreased. "You mean Heidi, our bass player."

"Is that her name?" He asked, still staring at her.

"Yeah..." Beth trailed off.

Andy tore his gaze away from the seductive looking Heidi and looked back over at the small, sweet little Beth. "Sorry," He apologized. "I was talking to you. I didn't mean to get distracted."

"No, it's okay..." Beth answered. "My room is right here, anyway." She said, pointing to the door to her right labeled 422.

"Really?" Andy's voice was tinted with surprise. "My room is right across from yours!"

"Wow," Beth tried to sound excited but it was hard when she knew Andy was going to be right across the hall from Heidi, too.

"Hey, Bethany. Who's this?" Heidi strutted up to them in her heels that made her taller than Andy.

"I told you not to call me Bethany..." She mumbled.

"I'm Andy. I sing in the band Black Veil Brides." He introduced himself.

"Emily, come with me." Beth grabbed Emily by the wrist and pulled her into their hotel room. She couldn't handle Heidi's obvious flirting any longer.

As soon as Emily closed the door behind her, Beth screamed out of frustration. "Fucking Heidi! I can't believe her! Every guy I start to like or get close to, she has to go ahead and steal them right out from under me! This so isn't fair!"

"Why did you even let her be in the band in the first place?" Emily asked quietly. Emily was always very quiet.

Beth thought for a moment. Emily had a good point. Why did she let Heidi be in the band anyway? "I don't know." She finally said.

Emily just shrugged. She didn't know what to do in a situation like this. "Maybe you should just confront her? Tell her straight up how you feel?"

Beth groaned. "I can't do that, Emily. Do you know what she would do to me? She's a manipulator. She would figure out a way to ruin this tour even more for me."

Emily shrugged again but this time said nothing. She didn't know what else to say to help make Beth feel better.

The door swung open and in came the queen bitch.

--

"Andy Biersack is going to ruin this entire tour for me." Spencer flopped on the bed.

"What can I tell you, bro? There's always going to be that guy that's just slightly better looking than you." Marcus said.

Spencer glared at him. "Yeah, thanks for making me feel better, Marcus."

Marcus shrugged. "Look, man. We all know you have a major school girl crush on Beth, okay? Why not man up and actually ask her out?"

Spencer shook his head. "No, no. I can't do that. It'll ruin everything. Our whole friendship will be ruined."

Marcus sighed. "Well, then I don't know what else to tell you. It's up to you now. You either man up and get to her before Andy does, or let her be swept away by her knight in shining leather."

Spencer groaned, resting his head on the pillow and throwing his glasses to the floor. There was no way he was going to be able to get up the courage to tell Beth the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter yeah. I don't know haha so uh yeah. Thank you to everyone who has subscribed so far! We're both incredibly shocked at the amount of subscribers with just the second chapter! You guys are so great and we couldn't ask for better fans!

SHOUT OUTS TO OUR AMAZING COMMENTERS:

-CookiieMonsterRawr
-CrashFire17

Be sure to comment if you like our story! One comment goes a long way! :D