Status: Active

To the People

Letter #11: To My Favorite Internet Friend

Dear Jackie,

UGH! WHERE ARE YOU BRO?! I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!

We met on Mibba during the summer of 2012. You were new then, and I posted on your profile, “Welcome to Mibba!” We’ve been friends since. Usually I don’t keep up a conversation with people (#laziness) but I did with you. Our conversations were just so interesting! A lot of our opinions were the same and I like that. Not every day you meet someone who is like you.

Unfortunately, when school started, you deleted both your Facebook and Mibba so you can concentrate. Although, you said you would get back on once school was over. HURRY UP! I HAVE TONS TO TELL YOU! I WOULD TELL YOU THROUGH THIS BUT THEN THIS LETTER WOULD BE OVER TWENTY PAGES LONG!

Want a summary of what happened? Here:

I hosted an Italian exchange student, I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 and actually liked it, had a Christmas party with both sides of the family, saw Les Miserables, received a new baby cousin, confronted my dad about his secret, went through shit at a party, finally let go of a “best friend”, went through some family shit, read The Great Gatsby and went to the prescreening of the movie the day before it came out with my school, and went to toooons of parties.

Can’t wait to hear from you again!

From,
Domi
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really bad at updating this. Sorry guys ._.