Status: Active

To the People

Letter #5: To My Dad

Dear Dad,

I hate you. I fucking hate you. How can you do the things you’re doing? Don’t think that I don’t know what you’re doing with Brenda. I saw the text messages. You’re cheating on my mom. You’re cheating on this whole family. Not once was I mentioned in those texts. Mom was mentioned but that’s only because Brenda kept calling her the “other woman”. No. Brenda’s the other woman. You met my mom in 1992 and had me in 1997. You didn’t meet Brenda until 2005. Don’t you realize you would be breaking my mom’s heart if she knew about this? And don’t give me crap about me sticking up for my mom. We may have a lot of differences in opinions and we may not get along often but I still care about her feelings for you.

Did you know that you’re my mom’s first love? She had it rough as a child so not many guys liked her. Thanks to this affair, I’m beginning to think you only married her because you felt sorry for her. Not because you loved her.

By the way, I forwarded all the tests to my phone and then deleted the conversation between you and me. Wait until I show these to the family.

Ugh. You have no idea how ashamed I am to be your daughter.

From,
Stop calling me “Spacone”