Status: I'm working on it when I can - just in case you actually like the story.

WIP

Beginning

This was the umpteenth time your order had been late. You had no idea how they could take so long on it, there was barely even anyone here, and it was what you always chose. A regular coffee with as much extras as they had allowed you.

As you had mentioned there was barely anyone in the coffee shop. It certainly was not empty that was for sure. More like the place was at a soft humming with activity, loud enough that if you wanted you could easily listen in on any conversation you wished, but that would be rude. So you simply sat back in your seat by the window with your sketch pad, nervously scratching down doodles with your pen, in fear that someone would look over your shoulder.

You weren't drawing anything horrible you were just scared about those kind of things; they could judge you.

The bell above the door rang again; you don't know why you looked it would've just been another person to ignore anyway.

But you're certainly glad you did because as they stood at the counter talking to the brunette there, you became oh so curious.

You chuckled, they were were so short. They had black hair and had facial hair.

They told their short order and surprisingly the worker came out almost immediately; wow had they completely forgotten about you?!

The man had stood to the side for a second.

They called the name, "Jordan" and someone else came out and called your name.

You chuckled again, and got up to get your steaming cup.

Standing at the counter you did your usual check of lifting the cup to your nose and sniffing.

Ich. It smelt disgusting.

"E-excuse me? This has got to be the wrong order."

At that moment the person you now assumed to be Jordan spoke up, "Yeah, mine seems to be completely messed up too."

Interrupting the brown haired girl before she could even speak, you said, "May I see it?" You pulled your eyebrows together.

He handed the cup over and you smelt it.

Ugh. So good. You chuckled.

"They so got messed up," you laughed, "the one with his name smells exactly as mine should."

"So the one with your name should be mine?" he asked.

"Should be."

You handed him his cup, and he lifted up the lid to take a quick sniff.

"Oh, yeah, this one's definitely mine," he laughed.

You each payed and before he could turn away you offered for him to sit by you at your small booth.

"Oh yeah, sure, I wouldn't mind," he grinned.

He followed you to your seat by the window and sat down.

You had set your cup down and had taken a second to adjust yourself quickly; once you had actually sat down you realized that your sketch pad had disappeared into the man's hands.

"Really?" you asked.

"Why not, you shouldn't really be drawing anything people shouldn't see anyway right? Besides, these are amazing. Is it a job?"

"It is actually," you grinned, "I do different commissions for people over the internet. Interested?" you laughed.

"Quite so actually, on my web page I've been looking for a new background and header, would you be able to help?"

"I believe I should," you laughed.

You spent the next while sitting at your table working out an agreement, even after the coffee had disappeared.

Not everything got worked out though in the time you had before someone had to leave, so you agreed to meet at the coffee shop again the next day, same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you like it please tell me.
If you have any ideas on how I could improve it'd be a great help if you could tell me.
If you're excited to see more please inform me of that as well!
Hope you don't hate it <3