In Her Eyes

Introduction

"EMILY! Get your ass out of bed. Your going to be late, AGAIN!"

Right, that's exactly what i want to hear.
Being late for first period, that will really get me moving!
I hate my school. There's a lot of hott guys there, i'll give it that, but other than that, it's a big shit hole. I live in the bad part of town, therefore, bad town, shitty school. It's the kind of place where you see stoned bitches around every corner, and half the time, I'm one of them.

"I'm up!" I scream back at my bitch for a mother.

I crawl out of bed and somehow made it to the bathroom across the hall. I look like a mess, as usual. I quickly run the comb through my hair with one hand, and brush my teeth with the other.

"ITS SIX FIFTY EIGHT EMILY! GET GOING!"

I throw down the comb and rinse the toothpaste from my mouth.
I rushed to the kitchen down the hall and grabbed a granola bar off the counter. "I'm tired of playing this with you Emily, if you get another detention your grounded!" I gave her a smirk and said "I didn't know this was a game."
She slapped me.
"Bitch.." I headed for my room.
She grabbed my arm and pulled me back but i pulled away and kept walking.

When i got into my room, I slammed the door shut.
"EMILY IM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT!" My mom yelled.
I ignored her.
I threw on some dirty skinny jeans and my Smashing Pumpkins T-Shirt.
Before my mom could start yelling at me, I grabbed my book bag and ran out the back door.
I checked my cell phone. It's 7:02.
Looks like I'm grounded..