Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Everyone hates me...I hate all of you....

I'm not going to lie, I was pretty damn nervous about going to school. Since that god damn bitch of his ex girlfriend just used him. I sigh when Gerard and I got dressed. I decided to wear my normal tight clothing, I'm so evil. Gerard dressed in his casual clothing with hair that looks like he just had sex, I love it every time. He smirks at me when I was done. Victory! I caught his attention.

"Bye Ma!" Gerard calls out as we walk out the door holding hands. "Wait!" I say and he stops. "Forget someone?" I ask him raising my eyebrow. He gives a confused face and then remembers. "Oh! Mikey will live," he says like its no big deal. I roll my eyes, poor Mikes. We continue our way just talking and laughing and eventual quick kisses. I enjoyed them. We got closer to school and I guess Gerard felt me getting nervous, so he squeezed my hand letting me know it was going to be okay. I gave a small smile and he returne the favor.

Once we were at the front, my heartbeat was rapid. "Well, this is it, better now than later," Gerard says. I agree but was still uncertain. Gerard started walking forward practically dragging me because of my immovable feet. "Frankie its okay," he assures. I trust his intentions and follow close behind him, almost hanging off of his arm. People were staring and gawking at us. I felt a sudden rush of blood run up my cheeks. Gerard ignored everyone's eyes and was focused on me. I instantly felt loved and comfortable with him. He would turn to me and give a half smile making me a feel better.

He led me to the bench I always sat on when I want to be alone. Which is like always. He took a seat and patted the spot next to him. I immediately sat down and laid my head on my shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and massaged my side. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation, he was trying to comfort me. I felt his hands go under my shirt and was touching my skin. I shivered at his touch and I knew he was smirking. Asshole.

He continued touching me and kissing my head. We sat there in silence the whole time. Gerard then broke it, "Your skin is so soft Frankie, so flawless, like you," he whispers in my ear. I smile really big looking like an idiot. I didn't care though, he made me feel good. I turn my head to face him and pecked his lips. He smiled and kissed my nose. I giggle and he starts laughing. "Aw your giggle is so cute!" he coos. I felt my face flush with red and I turned away. "Aw baby I didn't mean to embarass you," he says while kissing my temple. He chuckles a little more before calming down.

Just then as our moment couldn't get any better, some stupid mother fucker had to ruin it. "Oh hey there Gerard," we both look up and see a jock standing there. "Whatcha want?" Gerard asks, he instantly gripped on to my waist and held me close. I didn't expect it, but I didn't mind. "Just going to say I hope your happy and um...hi Frank," the jock says to me. My eyes grew wide, he never used my name, it was always...fag. I lifted my hand and did a small wave, still shocked he talked to me nicely. Maybe because Gerards here. Some more jocks came and stood next to the one who talked to us. I became suspicious. "Um...Just want to say, I'm sorry," one of them said. "For what?" Gerard asks. "Um...being mean to your...your," he struggles to say it, "Your boyfriend." I sat there in shock and wondered what more could this man do for me. Gerard nods his head and lightens his grip on my waist. I was disappointed I wanted him to keep holding me like that.

"Okay? What do you guys want seriously," Gerard says straight out. "To...uh...see if we could still be friends?" one of them asks. Gerard smiles, "Yeah man," he chuckles and they all sigh, like they've been holding their breath. I silently giggle at the sight. "okay, I thought I would hate us forever," one of them say. Gerard laughs , "For what you did to my Frankie yes, but at least your being honest, so no," he is such a sweetheart. Those fucks are lucky, well I'm lucky I should say.

"well, we'll get goin so we just wanted to ask," one of them says. I don't know their god damn forsaken names, I honestly don't care. "Yeah no problem, if you need me. I'll be here," he says and with that they walk away.

"Baby your so nice," I say to him. He blushes and I laugh kissing his cheek. The bell rings, I pout and he laughs. "It's okay we have two classes and lunch and time in between classes together plus at home," he says. I smile and stand up. He grabs his messenger bag and is ready to stand up to, but I push him back on the seat. He gives a confused face and I smash my lips against his. He gasps from the sudden contact but quickly reacts by giving in. I let go of him and quickly walked away without any further comment. I chuckle at my actions.

"Frankie baby you owe me your dick," he yells after me, I laugh and make my way to first period. I walk in and I forgot the jocks were in this class. I hesitated but I then remember they apologized to me. It's all good...right?

I make my way to my seat and happily sit down.
"You think you got away from it don't you?" the jock behind me asks. I instantly turned around not understanding what he was trying to say. He was smiling at me, I furrow my eyebrows at him. "come with us," he stands up with his four jock friends. "Come on its okay, trust me," he says. I panicked and hesitated. I gulp and then remember they apologized.

I stood up and I see a pleased face on all of them. The one jock who talked to me grabbed my arm gently and led me out of the class with the others. He is lucky the teacher isn't here yet.

I felt my heart beat a million times as they led me down the now empty halls into a bathroom. Oh god its a bathroom. Bad things happen in bathrooms. He opened the door and let me in first followed by the others and lastly him. I turn around And face them. They all had sneers on their faces. I panicked and backed away from them shaking my head.
"Please no," I say quietly as the head jock slowly walked towards me. "Oh Please yes, my little Frankie," he says making me itch as he said my name, like it was disgusting. He then grabbed my shoulder and pushed me to the ground. I instantly burst into tears and begged him to stop. He then lifted his fist and I felt a shot of pain rage in my stomach. I cried out and he shoved his hand over my mouth. I was trying to fight him off. Fuck my height.

"Shut up you short shit!" he yells at me, as he kept beating me. I began to feel weak and vulnerable, no longer able to fight back. He noticed me not fighting back anymore and let go of me. I lay there panting and gasping for air. I clutched the aching limbs, I felt blood on my lip. He didn't really punch my face, just busted my lip and left it as that. He stood over me.

"That should teach you a lesson to not steal other peoples boyfriends, my apology meant nothing, your a stupid fag and that's all you ever will be, I'm disgusted by you," he spits on me and I whimper. He kicks me in the rib one more time making me moan in pain. "Come on guys oh and if you say anything it will be ten times worst," he tells them and threatens me then they walk out of the bathroom. Leaving me in writhing pain. I laid there for the longest time, until the bell rang for second period. I got a text from someone.

I slowly pulled out my phone, my wrists hurt from his tight grip.
I opened the message...

" Frank babe where r u?!?!" it read..

I slowly swiped my fingers over the keyboard and began typing. My fingers hurt as well.

"Gerard please help me, I'm in the bathroom" I sent it

I couldn't type anymore it hurt too much, I just waited for Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my Gee!!!! What is this black magic I ask?
Yes jocks will be nice to Gerard. Frank won't say anything. Twist.
But joks will be nice to Frank in front of Gee. Assholes right?
Well now I may had u over to my awesome co writer for the next bull shit :D
-Zee