Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Sunsets are for Muggings

i laid there waiting for Gerard to come help me and I was hurting pretty bad. After like five minutes of laying on the floor, a worried looking Gerard came rushing in and ran toward me.

"Frank what's wrong?!" he asked frantically. I just stared at him and whimpered when he touched my bruises and cuts. "Gerard they, they..." I shut up after i remember they said they would hurt me again if I was to say anything. "What?" he asks, sounding worried and curious. "Nevermind," I just kept staring at the dirty ceiling and waited for Gerard to help me up.

He eventually helped me up and grabbed ahold of my waist and put my arm around his shoulder for support. We slowly walked out of the bathroom and walked down to the office for the nurse.

"Gerard I want to go home," i suggest and he looked at me and smiled. We then walked toward the exit and slowly walked to his house.

-Time Lapse-

"Hungry, thirsty?" Gerard's mom asks me frantically, worried about me obviously. My own mother wouldnt care, she would just tell me to man up and brush me off. I honestly dont care, I could take care of myself, I've been doing it the last couple years. My father was a drunk and hardly ever home, which I'm grateful for because he's abusive and annoying.

"Gerard come lay with me?" I ask him. He smiles and walks toward the bed. He then wraps his comforting arms around me and i snuggle into them, slowly drifting into a comforting sleep.

"Thank you," i whisper in his ear. He smiles and pecks my lips and my nose. "Anything for you," he giggles and we slowly drift into sleep.

-Time Lapse-

I woke up in the bed alone and i felt disappointed. I wanted to wake up with Gerard, but I heard yelling upstairs.

"Shut up!" a girls voice bellows throughout the house.
"You cheated on me," she continues.
"I dont want anything to do with you!" I hear Gerards voice.

I felt my stomach drop and i realize Lyn-Z was here.
"I want to see him Gerard, so I could beat his face in! Frank is done with! Dont you see he's not worth it, come back to me!" she yells. I froze and clenched my fists.
♠ ♠ ♠
uH... guys i felt bad for leaving this story alone, so just a quick update, i dont know where my co-writer is, but i'll msg her.
sorry and i love you guys!
thanks for the recs, subs, and comments
with my unconditional love,
-Zee