Status: ACTIVE!!!!

Nothing Lasts Forever

Stay Close To All Your Friends

"Audrey, this is Danny he is the leader of Asking Alexandria. You remember the other packs I was telling you about?" Giani asks.

"Yes." I say slightly remembering. Danny takes a couple steps toward me and I instantly back up only to smack into Luca. With no where else to go I sit down and completely mold myself to Luca's chest.

"It's ok, he needs to connect your minds so you can communicate." Giani says trying to put me at ease.

As Danny steps closer I begin to whimper and push harder into Luca. I can't explain the need to show that I'm not a threat to Danny. I can feel a force pushing on me to flatten to my stomach. With two more steps I flatten to the ground whimpering loudly now.

"Damnit Danny knock it off!" Giani snaps. Danny snorts and rolls his eyes. The pressure eases up a little as he is now completely in front of me. He bends down and touches his nose to mine.

"We've never had a bitch in our pack, well unless you count Zack and Devin." Danny says snorting.

"I'm excited to have a bitch finally!" another wolf from Danny's pack says walking forward.

"I'm Ben!" he says coming forward to stand next to Danny. I still can't stand up do to the strange force.

"Giani! What is happening? I can't stand up!" I say desperately looking towards him.

"Danny is flaring his alpha senses toward you. It makes any other wolves who aren't alpha to be submissive. He's doing it just to be a dick!" Giani says coming to stand next to me.

"I can't help it." Danny says nonchalantly.

"You are hurting my newest pack member, so knock it OFF!" Giani snaps and bares his teeth at Danny.

Very suddenly the pressure is gone completely. I slowly stand back up. Luca nuzzles his nose into the back of my neck to comfort me. I sigh and lean away from Luca a little. I fully stand up so I’m now next to Luca. I glance around and realize ALL the other wolves are way bigger than I am.

“Why am I so small compared to everyone?” I ask looking at Giani.

“I think because you are a female, and a newer wolf. In the beginning wolves are always smaller for a few months because your body is still adjusting to the change. You should grow a little more, but I can’t be certain because I’ve never dealt with a female wolf before.” Giani admitted.

“That’s good news for Carlo! It means he isn’t the runt of the pack anymore!” Teo says laughing slightly.

“He’s right!” Carlo says barking a laugh. I can feel more wolves approaching before they even show up.

“Oh good the queens decided to join us!” Danny says sarcastically.

Suddenly TWO more full packs bound into the small area where we are gathered. I recognize Beau and Eric as two of the wolves so I know that pack must be Blessthefall. The two packs start barking back and forth communicating with everyone except me.

“It’s Audrey! I don’t know how she turned!” Giani barks back.

“Clearly she’s going to be in MY pack!” Giani says.

“Why do you get the bitch?” Danny asks sounding slightly angry.

“Giani what’s going on?” I ask getting alarmed. The same painful pressure I was feeling earlier starts pushing on me again.

“We’re fighting over which pack should get you!” Giani snaps back.

The pressure starts to increase more until I’m forced into a sitting position. I whimper slightly but no one notices. Luca stands and joins Giani to help fight for me to be in Upon This Dawning. The pressure increases until I’m forced onto my stomach. The pain is getting worse so I keep whimpering and getting louder. The four packs are now huddled together yelling at each other. As their yelling gets louder so does my whimpering. I’m forced over onto my side, and then my back. I’m now completely in a submissive position.
The pain is only getting worse, and hits an all time high making me scream out. My bones make a sickening snap as my body starts to faze back. My high pitched howl slowly turns into a fully human scream. I glance down and realize I’m stark naked. I curl slowly into a ball to attempt to hide my nakedness. The intense pain from fazing back into human form makes me almost black out. Suddenly something warm and fluffy is covering me. I look up and realize Teo crawled over to me, and is now covering my naked body with his chest and outstretched paws.

“Teo!” I say exhausted. He nods at me understanding I’m trying to thank him. I am covered in sweat and sore everywhere.

Taking a deep breath I yell, “GIANI!”

The barking stops and everyone looks over at me. Giani’s wolf eyes go huge as he bounds over to me. Before he gets to me he phases back into human form and drops onto all fours in front of me.

“Audrey what happened?” he asks alarmed.

“Too many alphas.” I say sleepily.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry!” he says trying to lift Teo’s paw. “I’m going to take you back to the house.” He says.

“Please don’t move Teo! I’m naked, and there are a shit ton of males present right now.” I say desperately.

“You’re right! I’ll have someone go retrieve a blanket so we can cover you.” He says standing up.

I shut my eyes but not before seeing the good doctor naked. I shove my head into Teo’s arm and try to forget about what I just saw. I can vaguely hear Giani talking to the others to explain what happened. I hear someone take off into the forest breaking branches as they go. I slip in and out of unconsciousness because Teo is so warm and comforting. Soon I feel his cold nose nudging my arm to wake me up.
“I’ll just put this hear, and turn around as you wrap it around you.” Giani says placing the blanket over my body and Teo’s huge paws.

I grab the blanket into my body as Teo slowly removes his paws from over me. I glance back and see that Teo has his eyes tightly closed. I slowly stand up making sure the blanket is covering me.

“I’m covered.” I say to Giani’s back.

“Good, let’s get you back to the house.” He says approaching me and then swinging me up into his arms.

“I must say this is the strangest thing I’ve ever experienced.” I say chuckling.

“What do you mean?” Giani asks.

“It’s not every day that you get carried by your doctor while you are both stark naked!” I reply.

“You’re right!” Giani says laughing now too.

“Next time all the packs are in one spot I’m skipping that meeting.” I say yawning.

“I don’t think I can say sorry enough. We’ve never had a female in our packs. We’re so used to flaring our power to each other.” Giani says.

“Doesn’t it hurt the other wolves…like Teo or Carlo?” I ask confused.

“Of course, but I’ve never seen any of them go submissive like you did.” Giani remarks.

"Giani...I've been thinking..."I say trailing off.

"About what?" he asks.

"You can't turn from just a scratch...unless you're a pure breed. That means..." I stopped for fear of crying.

"I know! We'll figure this out!" Giani says hugging me closer. I start to nod off from being so exhausted from everything. Before I know it Giani is walking up the steps and into the house.

"I'm going to put you in the guest room since you don't need to stay in the infirmary any more." Giani explains before walking down a new hallway. We walk into a bedroom and he places me on the bed.

"Thank you...for everything Giani!" I say wrapping the blanket more securely around myself.

"Of course. I have a few clothes left over from my last girlfriend, I can grab them if you're interested." Giani offers.

"That will be perfect thank you!" I say smiling weakly. After a few moments Giani returns with a duffel bag.

"You are welcome to keep whatever. I have to get back to the others so we can discuss what we'll do about you." Giani says.

"Ok. I'm going to shower and then go to bed." I say yawning.

"See you in the morning." Giani says smiling before turning and walking away.

I rummage through the duffel bag and find a pair of very cute black high heels that I leave out so I can wear them tomorrow. I manage to find a pair of black leggings, a tank top, and a bra and underwear set. I carry them into the connecting on suite bathroom and quickly shower. I realize once I'm in the shower that I'm very dirty. I shower as quick as I can, and then get out and dress quickly. I walk back into the bedroom and fall onto the bed and pass out.

In the morning I get out of bed and walk to get ready in the bathroom. I bring the duffel bag in the bathroom with me and find some makeup stashed in the bottom. I line my eyes with black eye liner, and apply black mascara to my top and bottom lashes. I apply a little bit of red lip stick to accent my lips. In the bag I find a black crop top, black torn skinny jeans, and a pale pink studded headband. I quickly dress and put the headband in my hair. I walk back into the bedroom and put on the black heels before walking out of the bedroom.
I walk out into the kitchen and see it's only 7 am. I shrug and decide to start making breakfast for everyone. I get right to work making pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit salad, and coffee. Before the food is done I set the table and then put the coffee, and a pitcher of juice on the table. The eggs are the last thing to cook. When they are done I put all the food on the table before going to get the boys. I make my way back down the hallway and knock on the first door. I hear some quiet cursing and crashes before the door is ripped open. A shirtless Luca is standing in front of me.

"I made breakfast." I say blushing.

"Really!? Thanks!" Luca says beaming.

"Can you get the others?" I ask smiling.

"Sure!" Luca says turning around to grab a shirt before pulling it on. I smile while walking away. I walk back into the dining room and pour myself another cup of coffee before sitting at the table. It only takes a few minutes before the loud sound of boys rushing to get food fills the house.