Status: Active; Trying To Update As Much As Possible

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Chapter 21: The Value Of This Moment

A/N: This IS going to be a bit short AND include a time skip. Just saying.

*SKIP TO JUNE*

Jessica's P.O.V.

For anyone wondering, I did get my date with Alex. It was simple, we just watched movies all day and hung around.

That was me in a nutshell. I enjoyed the simple things in life. The simple things like Alex asking me to be his girlfriend as we were runnign around in the park.

Today however, was in no means simple. Today I had to say goodby to the best thing that has ever happened to me. Today the boys were leaving for Warped tour, and I was staying here.

Lacey and I were staying here, taking care of an 8-months-pregnant Ashlyn. We weren't about to leave her here. We were a family and that meant we stick together.

I sighed, refusing to cry as I stood there hugging Alex.

"This sucks."
"I know it does." he muttered.
"Just, call. Please? I don't care if it's once the whole tour I just need to know you're ok."
"Promise."

With one last kiss Alex and Jack disappeared in their car, leaving Lacey and I standing on the front porch.

"What do you think Lace? Ice Cream and movies?"

With a nod and small smiles from the both of us we headed inside.

It's not that I didn't trust Alex, I did completely. I also wasn't one of those girls who freak out over everything. I've been watching my brother go on tour for years, and I've watched the boys' girlfriends do this forever.

Alex was in a band, he was famous, he went on tour. I understood that amongst it all. I wasn't going to leave over something that happened on accident, as long as he always came back to me.

Lacey, however, wasn't used to it. She tended to be attached to people and over these past months she's been dependant on Jack. Anyone who says I didn't make a match in heaven like come on.

We spent the rest of the night curled up putting Netflix on random Disney movies. Even Ash joined us after a while.

Eventually we all fell asleep watching Finding Nemo.

Waking up was difficult considering we were all crammed on the couch but we made it work.

I grabbed my phone and noticed I had a text. Opening it up I smiled.

"Good morning beautiful. We made it alive -Alex"

I laughed a bit and typed a reply which set off an all day texting mass, seeing as it was only a rest day for set up.

We talked about the shows and their setlists and how they were recording while touring. Turns out they had left their label, and they were recording unsigned.

Turns out I had been right, The Reckless And The Brave was an amazing song no doubt. Everyone loved it and now they were working on the rest of the album.

Honestly I have never been happier in my life, especially since I was still helping Alex with writing.

This time it felt truely right to say I was in love with some one. I was in love with Alex, and I'll say it as many times as I can because it has never been more true.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW IT'S SHORT I'M SORRY. I needed to split my idea in to 2 chapters though because that's just how it works out. THEN I HAD THIS TYPED AND IT GOT DELETED AND I'M SORRY IF IT'S CRAPPY I HAD TO RETYPE THIS. I LOVE YOU ALL. *MWAH*