Status: On-going...

We Got Married

Kiss Me

Sidney and Cassandra walked hand-in-hand towards their visual house right after they finished their lunch and cleaned up the kitchen. She was very excited to see how the renovation was going. There wasn’t much really to renovate to the house, it’s just the kitchen and the second floor. The kitchen is going to be her domain after all, so she wanted everything she needs for cooking and baking to be there.

Sidney said that there will be workers in the house today but still he rang the doorbell to announce their arrival. An older man in his mid thirties with black hair opened the door for them. He knew the man after regularly visiting to see how the renovation was going, even befriend the other two workers but they were not in the house, it was only the older man, named Luke, working today. After introducing Cassandra to Luke, the worker told the couple that the kitchen and the second floor was finished, placing the furniture and decorating the house was the only thing left, they were just waiting for its arrival, which will be delivered this coming Tuesday and by Friday their house will be all set.

Cassandra was amazed by how fast the renovation was. They were told it might take three weeks to finish. Luke said that they only give them an estimated time, later she find out that Sidney paid the workers to work overtime to finish the renovation as soon as they humanly can. After they talked to Luke, he left them to look around and inspect the finished installation of new cabinets and other things that were renovated around the house.

“What do you think?” He asked her as they walked down the stairs after they checked out the second floor. The floor-to-ceiling wall mirror like she requested was installed along with a movable ballet bars and the sprung floor, giving it a dance studio look while it was still empty without the workout equipments in the room.

“It was amazing how they’ve done everything as exactly as I requested.” She knows that she kind of have a long list of things she wanted for their house and she was thankful for Sidney not complaining about it. If she didn’t request renovation of the kitchen and the second floor, they might have ready to move in this week. “If the delivery arrived as plan we can move in by next week.” She continued.

“I’ll make sure we will.”

“I think you’ve over worked them too much.”

“I suggested that if they need to hire an extra worker I’m willing to pay but they said they can handle it.”

They walked out of the house. Cassandra sat down on the front porch swing while Sidney locked the house. She stopped swinging then patted the spot next to her for him to sit down. They just sat there in companionable silence, swing the time away as they watch the sun goes down.

“I love watching sunset. It gives you a reassurance that a new tomorrow will come.” She said, breaking the silence that surrounds them while watching the sunset.

“Shouldn’t that be sunrise?”

“Yeah, but in every ending, there will always be a new beginning.” She turned to look at him with a wistful smile on her face.

“Can you stay till dinner? I’ll cook for us this time.” He offered.

“Sure. My brothers know that I’m with you so it’s okay.”

He held out his hand for her and she took it, standing up from the swing then they went back to his place.
****
Back in his place, he rummaged his fridge for the ingredients he needed for their dinner. She sat down on the counter watching him move around the kitchen. “Hey, don’t expect a fancy dinner, okay? I’ll only cook fried pork chop with mashed potatoes and gravy.” He told her.

“It’s fine as long as you cook it.” she assured him with a smile. “Can I help with anything?” she offered.

“Nope, let me take care of you tonight okay?”

“You always take care of me.”

“Do I?” She nodded. “You know, you’re allowed to distract me while I cook.” He said with a boyish grin as he comes toward where she sat and she stretched her arms open for him. He buried his fingers through her golden locks while his other hand rested on her waist, kissing her, exploratory taste, rubbing his lips to hers, and teasing her with his tongue. She never suspects him of being so playful, so willing to make a kiss so long before. She loved the way he kissed her and enjoys his touch way too much, it was driving her nuts.

He broke the kiss and looked at her flushed face. Their forehead rested on each other and looked at each other’s eyes. She slowly moved her hands to his neck, pulling him to her once again for a kiss.

“Sid.” She moaned his name in between kisses. He grabbed her ass to draw their body closer to each other – their lips, chest and hips while her legs twine around his waist – like a puzzle.

He was surprise when she started to grind against him, arousing both of them in the process. He didn’t intend to get in her panties, he only wants to cook dinner for her tonight for a change. But he knew the if they won’t stop what they were doing right now, he might not let this night to end with just kissing. He always wanted their relationship to go farther. He hoped she does too.

She lifted her lips from his. “Your heart is racing.” She laid her palm flat against his chest. “I thought it was just me who was supposed to be excited about this.” She whispered softly against his neck her breath was tickling him.

“Tsk. You think I’m not affected by you kissing me?”

She shrugged. “You’re not new to this.”

“No, I’m not. But you’re not just any woman to me.” Because I love you. He mentally added. He wanted to tell her but held himself back as he swept his hand to her side, brushing the underside of her breast.

Cassandra moaned and moved closer to him as if she wanted to crawl inside him. Okay, so he had to admit, he did want to get in her panties.

“Tell me we shouldn’t continue.” He kissed her neck.

“We probably should not.” She agreed, tangling her fingers through his thick dark hair.

“Tell me I should slow down.” He murmured against the base of her throat.

She closed her eyes and let out another moan. “You probably should.” She shifted her position as she straddled him, settling the hard bulge in his jeans directly between her thighs.

Sidney sucked in his breath. “Tell me we should stop and I will even if it will kill me, Cassy.”

“I can’t. I want you. I…want this.” Her voice sound faint but her hold on his neck tightened, keeping their bodies pressed together.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

He carried her upstairs to his bedroom, kicking the door open and another kick to close it. Then he laid her down in the middle of his bed. He propped himself on his elbow so as not to crush her with his weight and looked at her. “This is your last chance to back out. I’m asking you again –” Whatever Sidney was about to say was cut off by Cassandra. She clutched his T-shirt, pulling him to her for a kiss.

He held his other hand in her hair, massaging her scalp. It was sensual, designed to drive her half mad with need for him to touch her more.

“Sid,” She breathes out his name. His lips travelled down to her throat then his teeth scraped the skin of her neck, making her moaned.

His fingers toyed with the top button of her blouse. “What makes you decide to make love with me?”

One button at a time popped open under his fingers, he kissed every inch of her skin that got exposed to him. “You.”

He helped her sit up and moved behind her, slowly sliding the black, long-sleeved blouse down her shoulders. His fingers skimmed her bare flesh, causing her to sigh. She was glad she’d worn her lacy bra and panties. The black lace against her pale skin and golden-blonde hair looked enticing, even to her. She hoped Sidney liked the garments.

His finger slid under one bra strap. “Pretty. Did you wear this for me?”
“I… I don’t have any intention of… you know… um, doing this with you tonight.” She stuttered, feeling pathetic. She’d been in World Championship and Winter Olympics without feeling any nervousness ahead of her competition, how it was showing up now was beyond her.

He smiled warmly at her. “Lucky me for you to choose them today, eh?” He teased her, trying to ease her nerves.

“Yes, thank God I didn’t wear my plain white cotton underwear today.”

“I’m sure you’ll still look beautiful in them.” He assured her as he suddenly bit her earlobe and swiped his tongue of over it to soothe it.

“Oh!” She moaned. It felt like a hot spark spread through her body.

“You like that?” He touched the front clasp of her bra, and in an instant, her breast spilled out. She saw his throat works as he swallow hard. Good, she was not the only one going crazy because she felt a blush creep up to her neck.

She was expecting him to cover her breast with his hands, instead he moved in front of her laid her down on the bed again. Then he leaned down and swiped his tongue across to one of her already erect nipple. She grasped his shoulder, her breathing got heavier. And the texture and moistness of his tongue dragging across her ultra-sensitive nipple felt incredible and sent a thrill right down to her toes.

He licked her other nipple while thumbing her moist one from his tasting. Her fingers clung to his hair. “Oh, Sid!” She hissed his name when he started to suck her nipple into his mouth. Sensation shot from her nipple straight south.

“I like how sensitive your nipples are.” He said as he switched to her another nipple giving it equal attention he gave to the other one. Why does he like busty women? Cassandra’s breast was beautiful, it look natural and very sensitive. She was like a feast laid out on him and he plan to devour every single inch of her body tonight.

His mouth let go of her nipple with a ‘pop’. “Come here, kiss me.” She demanded and he willingly obliged, kissing her thoroughly. The kind of kiss hat turned her boneless against him. “Your shirt.” she was reaching for the hem of his shirt but he was already lifting it off of his head casually throwing it on the floor along with her clothes.

It was her turn to touch him. She watched her fingers slide over his chest, her index finger tracing down the line between his pectoral muscles and washboard stomach. They were both breathing hard when she reached buckled on his jeans, but his didn’t make a move to stop her, letting her take the lead this time.

With shaky fingers, she reached down and undid his belt, popped the buttons on his pants and then slowly pulled down his zipper. Her fingers brushed his erection, even with his jeans between them her touch affects him so much and can’t help but let out a hiss.

Cassandra pulled her hands away, scared that she hurt him. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, let me take it off.” He pulled his jeans off along with his boxer, leaving him completely bare above her.

A gasp escaped her before she could stop it. Completely naked now, the whole picture of his well-toned body struck her. Sidney was indeed a woman’s dream. Strong, muscular but not overly muscle-bound. Perfect.

Long, hard, thick. She doubted she’d be able to get her fingers completely around the shaft. The ridges and slight curve of his cock fascinated her. The purplish-red head, much larger than she’d expected, made her body flush and flooded her with desire. She couldn’t help but wonder if he can really fit inside her.

“I think I know now why you are called the creature.” She said absentmindedly still staring at his cock.

His loud high-pitch laughed filled the quiet room. “How can you still think about that at a time like this?” He shook his head in amusement.

She looked up at him with a horrified expression. “That’s… um, a compliment?” she said unsure of what she was saying as she bite her lips.

He smiled and kissed her. His elbow still carried his weight off of her while his other hand travelled down her body and stopped at the waistband of her jeans, unsnapping the button and pulled down the zipper. Breaking away from her swollen lips, he took off her jeans and panty together, leaving her naked like him. He sat down between her open legs, taking in her beautty. His hazel eyes had turned completely dark with need for her. To make her completely his.

“You’re so beautiful.” He said and lift one of her legs, kissing the long thin, scar on her shin, the product of her operation for her compartment syndrome a few years ago. It surprised her that he gave it an attention, she was not ashamed of it, proud of it in fact. The gesture made her chest ache, he still remember about it after seeing it only once. After he kissed her scar on her right leg, he lifted her left one this time to give her other scar a kiss. “You have a fading bruise on your knee.” He also kissed the said bruise she got after she fell while doing a jump on training.

“Does it hurt?” He asked softly against the skin.

“Not anymore.” Her voice was a little husky when she answered his question. He moved higher, this time he kissed her inner thigh. His face was only a few inches away from her core, making her tremble inside and out.

“You’re very wet already.” Then finally he panted his mouth over her pussy. Suddenly she was overwhelmed with his lips and tongue sliding over her sex, licking at her juices and lapping around her clit.

She let out a loud moan, arching her back, locking his head between her thighs as pleasure suddenly rolled down from her spine to her core. He didn’t quit lapping her juices until her body stopped shaking after her released.

He climbed on top of her and she can feel his cock on her thigh while he played on her breast again. He slide his fingers down between her labia, her hips jerked at the jolt of pleasure, she was slick and slippery with her arousal and her come. He toyed with the tight bud of her clitoris, making sure she was prepared for his size. She ground her hips against his hand.

“Please, Sid.” She begged, “Please.”

He knew what she was asking for. She wanted to come again, with his fingers on her this time. And he would let her. Increasing the pressure on her clit, swirling tight, hard circles that made her breath come in fast gasps.

She grasped the back of his neck with her hands and pulled his mouth into hers as her muscles clamped down tight on his fingers. While she lay recovering, he dug inside the nightstand drawer. She didn’t even open her eyes at the sound of him moving around, just lay there breathing hard.

He needed to know how it felt to be gloved inside her, and he couldn’t wait any longer. He covered his shaft with a condom then positioned himself. Now that she’d been sated, she might have second thoughts about continuing. He didn’t intend to give her the extra time to think about it. If that made him a bastard, then so be it. Without a word, he pushed his cock into her before she could change her mind about giving up her virginity. He plunged deep, breaking through her barrier.

Cassandra stiffened, and her eyes flew open.

He groaned. “Oh, fuck.” Tight. Hot. Wet.

She grabbed his arms, and her nails dug into his skin.

The pain barely registered. Her pussy felt too good, her internal muscles gripping him like an iron fist. After he got himself under some control, he stared down into her wide eyes. “Are you okay?” He was careful not to move, to let her get used to the feel of him inside her. It almost killed him not to plunge repeatedly into her body, but he restrained himself, trying not to become the savage, yet, that called out to his baser instincts.

At his question, Cassandra nodded. That’s about all she could do. So many feelings and emotions flooded through her. She felt completely…full…with Sidney inside her. He was so big! And though his eyes looked caring, she recognized the banked fire behind the look.

The orgasms she’d experienced from him had been like nothing she’d ever felt from her own hand. His entry had hurt more than she’d expected, but the pain was now slowly fading.

When she looked into his eyes, she felt a part of him. Okay, so that sounded like some silly storybook romance line, but she hadn’t expected such intense emotion to accompany their physical joining.

“Cassy?”

Carefully, she wrapped her legs around his hips to let him know that she still wanted him. He sank deeper inside her, and they both gasped. This time, her reaction came from pleasure, not pain. She raked her nails down his back and smiled when he shivered. This first time, with this man, she’d never forget.

“I’m okay, Sid. You can move now.” She wanted a great experience, but she really wanted him to have a great experience too.

He moved his hips forward and back, easily and slowly. His tongue traced the shell of her ear. “You’re so tight, Cassy. Being inside you, feels incredible.”

The slight curve of his cock touched all her sensitive points when he pushed deep. She turned her head and kissed him. Their tongues touched and caressed. She tasted her own cum still lingering in his mouth. She actually enjoyed the flavor and swirled her tongue, trying to get more. Her legs tightened, and she pushed up against him.

He moaned and lowered his head to her neck, licking and kissing her heated flesh. He slowed his movements. His mouth swooped down on hers, and his tongue plundered her mouth, sweeping inside, tasting, commanding, and taking what he craved. And giving back what she seemed to crave in return.

His pelvic bone ground against her clit and his cock plunged inside her and she couldn’t think, could barely breathe. The only thing she could do was head into another explosive climax. He continued to thrust into her, and she couldn’t wait another second for him to join her. Her muscles clenched tightly around him a moment before he groaned her name, she felt him contract and explode inside her.

They both lay gasping, trying to regain their breath. Finally, Sidney rolled off her. He took care of the condom then returned to the bed and dragged Cassandra against his side. “Are you okay?” His own limbs still felt shaky.

“Better than okay,” she answered, her voice sounded winded.

“Sore?”

“Not that I can feel. All I feel right now is exhausted bliss.” She glanced up at him with her face flushed and her eyes glimmering.

He sucked in a sharp breath and didn’t know what to say. He caressed her back and hip. “You’ll feel it in the morning.” Emotions roiled inside him—caring, possession, need, protectiveness. Somehow, he felt the urge to say something more, something soft and soothing, to her. “Cassy?”

“Hmm?”

“Can you stay here tonight?”

She gasped, completely forgetting about her brothers. “I want to but what am I going to say to Cedric?”

“Do you want me to call him?”

“NO!” she said, looking distressed at the situation.

“So, I take it you’ll go home?” He calmly rubbed her back to soothe her.

“I don’t want to. I’ll just leave him a message I guess.” She told him, snuggling closer to him then her stomach growl.

He smiled down on her. “Go call Cedric. I’ll cook us dinner then we’ll play all night.” He kissed her before he got up on the bed, picking up his jeans and underwear not caring to wear his shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: The title of this chapter is from the song Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. I just think that the song is so romantic. It fits the mood of what they did… I know it’s been long pass the point for them to finally do it, there you go. No more teasing. ^_^