Status: On-going...

We Got Married

Give Me Love

After they ate their dinner, Sidney fulfilled his promise of them playing all night. They didn’t make love again after the first time; he doesn’t want to hurt her but assured her that they’ll do it again if she was not sore anymore.

They took a shower together, touching every single inch of each others’ body, soaping and washing it sensually, sparking their arousal again. She can’t believe how she begged him to take her again as she grind her butt on his cock. Instead of doing what she asked him, he lifted her off her up onto his hips, pressing her back against the shower wall and kissed her roughly.

He ran kisses along her jaw to the hollow of her neck, and she arched her neck to give him better access. Her breasts rose and his lips were greedy, desperate for a taste of her nipples all over again. He sucked one hard, rosy tip into his mouth and she moaned in pleasure. She wrapped her arms around his neck and locked her ankles around his hips. Her heat was cupping his cock and all she wanted was him inside her but he didn’t.

“So impatient.”

“Well, if only you told me sex is this good then maybe we could have done it sooner.” She snapped.

He only chuckled at her outburst. “My my, I think I’ve made a monster.”

She playfully hit him on the shoulder with a horrified expression. “I am not!”

“If you say so.” He slides a finger inside her and she started riding his hand as if it was his cock.

“Sid!” She pleaded, asking him to make her come, so he thrust another finger in her pussy. It felt so good. She hid her face on his neck and just allowed herself to feel as he fucked her slow and easy to her climax. She buckled against him wildly as she rode her orgasm. Her hips finally slow down as her climaxed subside.

Their night didn’t end there, after finishing their shower and drying her and himself with a towel he carried her back to bed. She was a little confused when he position her on top of him, but when he grabbed her ass and start to ground her heat to his cock, she then understood why. She lay down on top of him, feeling self-conscious as he watched her intently under his hooded eyelids.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, brushing her blonde hair away from her face, worried whether she was already tired or she was too sore and sensitive to continue.

“Nothing, I just felt expose on top.” She murmured on his neck.

He get that she was uncomfortable to be on top since she was new to sex, so he flipped them over placing her underneath him. “Wrapped your legs around me.” he instructed to her and she quickly does as he told her to do. Slipping his hands under her butt, he lifted up her lower body and grinds their sex together in a slow sensual dance. He sure knows how to move his hips, rubbing her clit enough to build her orgasm but not too much that it will be super sensitive.

He kissed and nibbled her neck down to her breast while the only thing she can do was tugged on his hair and ran her hand to his back, loving how the muscle bunched under her touch. Tension filled her, coiling around her middle as he rolled his hips on hers, rocking against her clit.

“I’m close.” Said Sidney. “Come with me.” She trained her gaze on him as she let go, as her climax hit, the intensity of the physical pleasure combining with the emotional contact of him watching her, at the way his face contorted as he came with her, making her spiral out of control with a riot of emotions and sensations.

And then he kissed her, and she held tight to him as she continued to come, rolling over the edge again because he continued to ground against her, refusing to let stop. His come was all over their stomach, gluing them to bodies together.

Sidney rolled off of Cassandra to go to the bathroom. After cleaning himself, he grabbed a washcloth, ran lukewarm water over the cloth then squeezed it out. With a second, dry washcloth, he returned to the bedroom. What he couldn’t put into words, he could express with at least a small amount of kindness.

Without a word, he cleaned her body. He hoped she wouldn’t be too sore in the morning. The way she laid on the bed, silently watching him reminded him of an angel. But the way she’d made love to him and begged for more was closer to pure sin.

He placed the washcloth on the bedside table, not wanting to go away from her soft, warm body. He laid down next to her, rolling her over until they we’re tucked like spoons, her back to him. His arm draped around her waist, their body fits perfectly, just like the first time they slept together while they were staying in Harbor Spring. It surprised her how it felt like they’re body knows for to fit together like puzzles. Like they’ve known all along they belong.

“Good night.” He said, dragging the covers over both of them. He mumbled something to her but she can’t figure out what it was because sleep had taken over her.

*****

Cassandra woke up feeling a warm body behind her; it was still fascinating to her how she had always been familiar with the feel of Sidney’s body next to hers. She can feel the steady beat of his heart on her spine and remembered how fast it beats against the palm of her hand before they make love. The memory spread a blush on her cheeks down to her chest.

“Good morning.” He said biting her earlobe while his hand caressed her flat stomach. His hand slowly slid down to her core and started playing with her clit. “What are you thinking that made you this wet, hmm?” He hummed on her ears.

“You,” She answered. “And last night.” She rolled over, so they were face-to-face.

“You don’t mind my morning breath?” He rubbed their lips together to tease her.

“I just woke up too, that means I also had a morning breath.”

He kissed her full on the lips this time; his hand grabbed her butt to pull her closer as if he wanted to possess her. “Are you still sore?”

“A bit.” She answered. “But I can handle it.”

Sidney flattened Cassandra on her back and used his knee to open her legs as he position himself above her. She automatically wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss.

She broke their kiss, cupping him face on her hands. “Sid, you’ve take your medical exam, right?” she suddenly asked him.

His brow furrowed. “Yeah, I’m perfectly healthy.” He answere

“Me too and um… I’m on pills, so if you want to do it without a condom…” she trailed off not meeting his eyes.

“I never did it without using a condom before. Are you sure about it?”

She nodded her head in respond.

“You’re going to be the death of me, you know that?”

“At least you’ll die happy.” She answered, making his laughed.

He lowered his head to capture her lips, deciding that time for talk was over. Fire sizzled in his veins, he’d been holding back far too long to do unspeakable things to Cassandra that he can hardly control himself anymore. How he survived not making love again with her last night was beyond him but he was grateful that he did.

His hand wondered around her body, stroking and drawing lazy circles over her skin with the tips of his fingers. It was a slow and agonizing, made to drive her crazy with desire. And when he smoothed his hand over the top of her sex, teasing his fingers just above her clit, her usual bright blue eyes darkened.

He slid his hand down over her sex, cupping her. She was hot, wet, and when she lifted against him, he coated his fingers with her moisture and rubbed it over her clit, concentrating his movements around it. Her lips parted and she gasped when he touched her there. He petted and caressed her clit, then dipped lower and tucked his fingers inside her while rubbing her center with the heel of his hand, making sure to give her pleasure in both spots.

She grasped his wrist and pumped his fingers inside her, then raised her legs, planting her feet flat on the bed so she could lift her hips and drive her pussy against his hand.

He leaned over to kiss her, and she grabbed his hair, obviously deep in passion now as he fucked her with his fingers and drove her over the edge. Her cries and moans undid him, and he pulled his fingers out, flipped her over on her stomach.

“You’ll like this position.” He promised her, bending down to kissed her nape and licked the length of her spine until a soft squeal of surprised pleasure came out from her.

He wrapped his arm around her middle and lifted her onto her knees, climbed between her legs, and thrust inside her. Her pussy was so tight; he had to pause to give Cassandra a moment to adjust to his size.

He grabbed her hips and shoved forward, burying himself deep.

She had a sweet ass, and watching her in this position showed him everything. The way her pussy gripped him and pulled him in, the way she rolled against him as he pushed forward, giving her everything he had, and the way she rose up and threw her head back when he pounded against her.

She gripped the pillows in her hand and held on when he thrust hard enough his balls slapped against her, a fine sheen of sweat dampening her skin.

Yeah, it was hot in here, a fire blazing inside him as his balls tightened with every stroke. He leaned forward so he could touch her, tease her clit while he fucked her.

“That’s going to make me come,” she said, her voice tight with strain.

Pressing his hips against her and rubbing her clit. Her pussy contracted around his cock and he knew she was going to go off.

So was he, but he wanted her to come first.

“Sid!”

The way she said his name, the low, gravelly tone of her voice, stripped him bare and made him want to power inside her and let go.

And when she arched her back and shuddered, her climax gripping him with a force that shook him, he let his own orgasm rip free, lifting up to grip her hips and shove hard one last time, then held, just feeling the sensations as he came with a hard groan.

She collapsed onto the bed then he rolled her over so they were facing each other. She cupped his cheeks, so she could kiss him.

He met her lips in a soft kiss. “Go take a shower, I’ll prepare breakfast.”

“When my bones return.” She promised and he can’t help but chuckled. “Oh. And Sid can you grab my duffle bag in my truck? I have a stash of extra clothes there so I can change after taking a shower.”

“You can wear one of my shirts if you want. It’s one of my fantasies, to see you wearing nothing but my shirt.” He said playfully. “I’ll go get. Where are your keys?”

“In my bag.”

He dragged the comforter to cover her nudity before he stands up to go to the bathroom to clean up himself. After cleaning up he put on a new boxer and went down stairs to make breakfast for the two of them, but before that he fished for the keys of Cassandra’s truck inside her bag to fetch her fresh clothes to change into.

When he went back upstairs to bring her duffle bag to his room she was already in the shower, singing a song he was not familiar with.

“Cassy, I’ll just put your bag here outside the bathroom.” He called to her.

“Thank you.” she replied over the sound of the water running from the shower.

He goes back down stairs, heading to the kitchen to cook their breakfast. He was really hungry especially after their love making session so early in the morning. It looks like he had to make a huge breakfast since he and Cassandra eat a lot. He was done making coffee and hot chocolate, chopping some fruits and cooking eggs and bacon. When Cassandra showed up in the kitchen, he nearly choked on his coffee, very surprised that she did take his joke seriously. She was only wearing a plain white, shirt of his that ends on her midthigh. Her hair was already dry, she must have blow dry her hair, but it still look a bit messy compare to her usual perfect ring of curls.

“Hi.” She said shyly when she reached the center island. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I just never thought you’d take what I said seriously.” He admitted, moving towards her then trapped her between the counter and his body.

“I want to please you.” she replies quietly, putting her hands on his chest.

“Oh,” He can’t help but picture her kneeling between his legs while using her mouth to please him but immediately dismissed the thought. He will never ask her to do that unless she wants to. He wound his arms around her and kissed her on the forehead. “I appreciate it.”

“Is that hot chocolate I smell?” She asked, looking behind her.

“Yup, since you don’t drink coffee and I prepare fruits too in case you want a healthy breakfast.” He let go of her and reached for her cup of hot chocolate, handing it to her.

“Thank you.” They both sat down and eat their breakfast.

After the couple ate, they washed up the dishes. “I’m attending a practice of Little Penguins this afternoon, would you like to come with me?” Sidney asked her.

“I’d love to, but how about the reporters there? Aren’t we supposed to avoid being seen together outside of We Got Married?”

“Your brothers will also be there and I don’t care about the reporters. If they ask questions about us let’s just ignore or deny it.”

“Okay, I’ll go with you.” He smiled before leaning in to kiss her lips. Melting her to his body, she reach out winding her hands through his hair couldn’t help herself.

When they broke apart Sidney asked her. “Do you want to hear another fantasy of mine?”

“Yes.”

“I always wanted to make love with you in this kitchen.” He whispered.

Before Cassandra could reply, her phone that was sitting on top of the center island rung. “That’s Cedric. I have to pick it up.” She picked up her phone and answered the call.

“I’m at Sid’s place.” He heard her told her brother. “Yes, you’ve got nothing to worry about.” She paused listening to what her brother was saying to her. “Okay. I’ll go home soon.”

“What did he said?” He asked her after she hung up the phone.

“Cedric told Austin I didn’t come home last night and now the two of them are waiting for me at home to inquest me.”

“Do you want me to come with you to explain to them what happen?” He offered.

She shook her head. “I can handle them and what happened last night between us is none of their business.”

“If you said so.”

“I’ll see you later.” She kissed him on the cheek before climbing up the stairs to dress up to head home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I’m still alive and kicking. ^_^

The title of this chapter from the song Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran.