Status: Don't put any hate against Ronnie on hear for I don't care about your opinion unless you love him.

You Can Escape Your Fate by Falling in Reverse

Chapter 4 I heard a knock upon my door the other day

I made new friends with a really good band. Motionless in white. I was still involved with music, I was their merch girl, and I co-managed them. I got new friends Kiley, Allie, and Jessica along with the guy's, Chris, Ricky, Ryan, Devin, Angelo, and Balz. I hadn't talked to Ronnie in a year now and MIW was accepted to play at Warped tour. There were so many good bands and I was excited to go since the last Warped show I was at was Ronnie's a while ago. The tour started a week ago and I really didn't get to do much since I was running the merch booth. I had a day off when Megan a close friend of the band came to sell some prints she had made up. she gave me time to leave and go see the guy's set. I walked to the backstage area and the guy's were standing around. "Hey babe" Chris said putting his arm around me. Chris and I were together for only about a month but it was one of the happiest month I have had since Ronnie. No one knew what happened to him but I was hoping the best. I was standing talking to the guy's when I heard someone call my name, "Juliet" I kept hearing until I turned around to see a guy standing at the fence. I looked at him then back at Chris. "Who are you?" I asked confused. "It's me Ronnie....Ronnie Radke you don't remember me?" he said. "Ronnie, like my ex-boyfriend Ronnie?" I asked shocked. "Yes, I'm in a band playing this year, Falling in Reverse" he explained as my mouth drooped. "I'll be right back hun" I said to Chris walking out of the fence and meeting Ronnie down there. "Wait your out of jail and in one of the biggest bands this year" I said. "Yeah, it's crazy what you can do when you want something" he said as we hugged. "Well Chris is my boyfriend now, but after their set we can walk around and maybe I'll come see you" I said as he agreed. We walked over to the back of the crowd. We rocked out and MIW's set was over so we left and went to get food. "So we going to play catch up?" he said laughing. "Yeah, like at was jail like? Are you clean?How'd you get a band togethe so fast?" I said as he stopped me. "Easy there" he said laughing "Jail wasn't that bad, I sorta liked it only because it put me in to a state of mind that made me want to better my life. I'm clean now, no drinks, no drugs, no smoking and I wouldn't go back. My band got together so fast because you know my friend Ryan Seaman? well he came around and decided when I wanted a band to play drums the rest of the members just came as we went along with planning" he added. I laughed and was proud of him. "No a question for you" he said. I cleared my throat and listened. "Why didn't you wait for me?" "I knew you were going to ask but I couldn't put my life on hold for 7 years. I haven't talked to Max, and Aubrey at all either. you?" I asked as Chris walked over with Ricky. "Max got a new singer for ETF. So we don't talk because they stared stuff." he said. "This is Chris, and Ricky" I said. "Ronnie nice to meet you" he said as they shook hands. It seemed like they got along great which was good because I still wanted to keep Ronnie as a friend and that was my plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short but that's all I really needed to write for this.