Status: My first story :) hope you like it. NONE of this is true obviously <3

My Feelings for You Are Forever

Chapter 7 -Stress

Jacoby got a fright when the front door flew open. he had been sleeping since he got off the phone with Jerry. He heard his kids, Mack and Jordan shout on him. They both came running into the living room to give their dad a hug. ''Dad!'' they both shouted as they jumped into Coby's arms. Coby hugged them tight, as if he was going to lose them. Pulling away form the hug, Jordan said ''You smell funny. Ew!'' Jacoby frowned, ''Yes, well I was working hard last night.'' He wished he phrased it better. Those words sent a shiver down his spine. ''And I didn't have time to take a shower''. Jordan and Mack smiled, nodded and went to get changed to go out to play. Katy had already sat down, and was glaring at Jacoby. He knew this, and felt uncomfortable. ''Have a good day at work?'' he asked, trying to get into a normal atmosphere. ''Yes. Have a good day doing fuck all?'' Katy snapped back. Jacoby sat back on the couch and rolled his eyes. ''I was tired, okay? Yes i fell asleep for 6 hours but trying to keep you happy is fucking hard work!'' Katy stood up, about to say something, but she just kept her mouth shut and ran out of the room. Crying. Jacoby sighed. ''Fucking hell. What can I do now?'' he said loudly to himself. ''I can't run away and hide again.''

He sat there, wishing he was with Jerry. Wishing it could be last night again. He was so stressed over everything. ''I gotta stay strong.'' he said to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short!