Status: Active. Updating as frequently as I can.

Misfits

Lay Me Down, And Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

“You're WHAT!? Y-You can't cheat on me with Vic you whore! Kellin Quinn Bostwick, what about our children?” The brunette huffed and puffed into her cell phone as she attracted attention at the cafe she was currently in.

“I know Katelynn, I know, you just don't understand. I love, Vic. And believe me I care for our children more than anything, I just, can't be with you anymore. I'm sorry.” Kellin explained over the phone to his soon-to-not-be-wife.

“So help me!-”

“Listen, I want to still be there for my children, they are my children after all! Imagine them coming to warped tour with me, they'll have a blast. I'll even pay child support. You don't have to raise them all al-”

“Damned if I'm ever letting you see MY children again!”

“They're my children, too!”

“HA!”

“Katelynn, I swear, if you even think of taking them away from me you'll regret it. I'm not afraid to take this to court!”

“Fine, do it, I dare you! I'm gong to win, though.” The vial woman spat with venom dripping off every word, she quickly hung up her phone and stormed out of the cafe, heels clacking loudly.

“We'll just see about that...” Kellin whispered to himself.

He loved his children, and truly never wanted this to happen.

“I will fight for you Copeland and Colten. I swear on it.”

He sighed, ruffling his luscious dark brow locks. A smile crept it's way onto his face as he felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around his waist.

“Everything okay, baby?”

He looked up to be met with the most beautifully warm chocolate browns eyes he's ever seen. Slowly leaning in, his love captured his lips in a soft, sweet, gentle kiss. Filling Kellin's slim tummy with zillions of butterflies.

“...we're going to court, Vic.”

Vic frowned at the response he had gotten, but nodded knowing that Katelynn wasn't going to take the news lightly. A man can hope though can't he? Vic gently placed his finger under Kellin's chin, lifting it slightly so that they locked eyes.

“Look, baby, everything will work out in the end. I promise.”

Vic told the beautiful boy in his arms with a smile, as he extended his arms around the his small frame and gave him a big reassuring hug. Kellin smiled into the Mexican’s chest; savoring his warmth.

“Thanks, Vic. You always know how to cheer me up.”

Is loving someone with every fiber of your being, loving them so much, that it hurts...wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Let Love Bleed Red by Sleeping With Sirens

Please let me know if you liked it! I'll try to update when I can and get this show on the road!