Chanting Bloody Mary

For Sam

Frank and Raymond sat on either side of Gerard. They had spiked his coffee enough to make him lose control of his binge drinking addiction. Before long Gerard had managed to gulp down a six pack and was still going. Any normal human would have alcohol poisoning but Gerard had a true resistance. He used to drink twice that amount a day.

Matt made the teenagers leave and locked the doors. It was just them. His girlfriend was still in the shower hiding, she grew bored but she didn't mind making Matt happy. Gerard was laughing at Frank's pronunciation of certain words. He was just out of his mind Liam just wanted to beat the shit out of them right there.

But Matt wanted Gerard is be scared. He wanted Gerard to seriously shit his pants and never want to live another day. Matt wanted Gerard to be afraid of mirrors, showers, the dark...everything. There cannot be an ounce of humanity left in Gerard or Matt will not be happy.

Liam pushed Raymond out of the way and shoved Gerard to the wall. He wanted to watch Gerard's green eyes as he heard the story. Liam had just as big grudge against Gerard just like everyone else. Liam was the man who had to listen to Matt cry almost every night over his little brother, Sam. He was the one who stopped Matt from killing himself two times.

Matt's whole life crashed when Sam died. His parents blamed Matt for not watching his brother. They beat him and kicked him out. Gerard only got pressed with manslaughter, Death By Auto and got only a few years and a lifetime of parole. A slap on the wrist to Matt. He didn't know Gerard gave Matt's parents all his life savings and even attempted to kill himself too in the name of Sam.

Gerard did not know Matt was Sam's brother. Even in his state of mind Gerard was still angry with himself. He wanted to die. When Gerard learned that Sam was Matt's brother he saw it as fate that they met. Maybe Matt would hurt him or kill him. In the name of Sam.

That was the correct way to Gerard to die. It wasn't fair he lived and Sam did not.

Matt sat down in front of Gerard and started the story of Bloody Mary. Gerard was in the perfect state of mind to hear a scary story. He had enough alcohol he was gullible but didn't have too much he couldn't think properly.

Liam whispered into Gerard ear the story with Matt. It was an attempt to make it more creepy. Matt's voice changed and it got deeper and more full. They had managed to turn off the lights so Gerard would only hear and not see.

"People say all the decedents of that village in Italy left and came to America, all of them hold the power to summon Mary. It's in each of us and Mary is just waiting for the right person..." Matt trailed off. He picked up Gerard's chin. "That person is you. We have everything ready, Gee. All you have to do is chant Bloody Mary. I dare you."

Gerard gulped, he was already nervous. The story spoke to him so much because part of his family came from Italy. In his drunken state of mind he saw why Matt wanted him to do it. But what neither of them knew was the story was real, but Mary would only get her real revenge on the true decedents of that village. Only a few were left and most of those bloodlines died long ago. Gerard was actually one of the true descendants left with the villager's blood inside him.

She could be very real to him. Mary would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two in one day, yay.