Chanting Bloody Mary

Frank and Raymond

Matt had an unusual grin on his face when pulled Gerard through the door. The whole house was filled with teenagers. They were just decoys there for the free beer. Matt's three friends stood in the kitchen, staring at them through the opening in the wall.

Teenagers rubbed up against one another, dancing to the music. It was some strange song Gerard never heard before. Gerard gulped loudly when he smelled the beer. He held himself while he speed walked passed them. Matt thought he was just uncomfortable with all the people in the small house.

Liam, Matt's roommate, nodded towards Matt and signaled him that everyone was in place. The plan was to tell a scary story to Gerard, get him afraid then dare him to chant Bloody Mary. Of course the story was fake but Matt had his girlfriend hide in the shower to jump out at him. Then Liam was going to trip Gerard when he ran and they were going to beat the living shit out of Gerard.

Gerard would be too scared to tell on them and Matt would have his revenge.

Matt united two friends from high school, Raymond and Frank to help beat Gerard. They never liked the guy so they were happy to do so. They were silent when they first laid their eyes on Gerard. He had lost at least a hundred pounds since he graduated from high school.

Raymond leaned down and whispered to Frank, "You can still see the scar on the fuckers face when he got in that accident. I hoped it would had been uglier."

Frank nodded in agreement. "That's what he deserves from drinking and driving. Dumbass. We should get him wasted so the police won't believe him." He whispered even softer.

Gerard reached the men and silently waved. He held his cup of coffee in his hands and prayed that would be all he would drink. Frank and Raymond noticed and grinned at each other. Gerard tucked his freshly dyed red hair behind his ear then leaned on the counter.

Frank lifted his lip in disgust and leaned away. Every since high school he never liked Gerard. But his brother, Michael was really cool. Frank really wished Michael would come back to New Jersey. After the accident Michael left the state with his new girlfriend. He couldn't stand the sight of anyone anymore.

On the wall in the kitchen Gerard saw a picture of a young boy. The boy had light hair and stuck up in fluffs. His crooked teeth were flashed so large his eyes were squinting. Under the picture was a name, Sam. Gerard's head started to spin, he set the coffee down and tried to throw up.

Matt noticed Gerard hunching over but no one did anything to help. Raymond and Frank took the chance to spike Gerard coffee and snickered to themselves. What they didn't know was Gerard recognized the boy, it had been burned into his memory since the accident. The boy will always be in Gerard's mind for the rest of his life.

Because Gerard took the boy's life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think. I know, the actual band members are in here. It's a alternative universe, if that helps.