Chanting Bloody Mary

Baby

Even though the lights were off the woman was visible. She squeezed herself from the mirror and stepped from the sink. Her whole body was covered in blood. She looked like Carrie after the pig's blood was dumped on her.

There was an aura around her that made all the men pee themselves in fear. The woman smiled, fangs glowing brightly. Ana's body slumped and was dropped to the floor. Her face was frozen in a scream.

Gerard stared up at her and immediately connected. Mary, her name was clear to him. "Where is my baby?" She asked aloud, her voice boomed and had a demonic tint to it. Like the ones the actors got in the scary movies.

Matt tried to open the door. Within a blink of an eye Mary was blocking it with her body. Everything she touched was oozing with blood, a pool formed from her dress. Frank screamed but she reached over and was able to grasp him. With massive strength she lifted him up and tossed him across the room. Raymond lunged for him but he was caught immediately too.

Gerard was too stunned to even move. He only watched the way she moved. She looked so real, her body wasn't transparent like ghosts were in the movies. Mary was there, in the flesh and blood and she was so real. Gerard stared as Mary grabbed Raymond's ear and ripped it off his head.

As he screamed in terror and pain Mary tossed him too with Frank's limp body. Frank was barely alive but when Raymond hit him he finally died. That left Matt, Liam and Gerard alone with the monster.

Liam, seeing he had no chance of leaving the room he grabbed the baseball bat and tried to strike Mary. Like she was a real person he was able to hit her. The bat caused damage but it didn't do anything to stop her.

SMACK! Liam swung as hard as he could at the side of her head. It snapped the neck and the noise echoed in the room. Mary reached up and snapped it back in place. Still steadily walking towards him.

"Motherfucker?! Matt call the police!" Liam screamed. Mary ducked from each throw gaining up on Liam. Before long he was cornered but still swung his bat. Matt went after her with another bat but with a flick of her wrist he went flying.

Matt fell and hit Gerard. Both screamed out in pain. Gerard didn't know what to do and neither did Matt. Shoving Gerard aside Matt tried to get up but it was too late for Liam. Mary had already started to rip him apart.

All around them was blood and bodies. Matt's instinct came in and he tried to flee, but the door was still locked. Gerard scooted back from Mary and hid under the sink. Her eyes glazed him but she already started walking towards Matt.

"Where's my baby... Where is my baby, Matt?" Mary started to chant.

Matt spun around and glared. "I don't have your damn baby you crazy bitch!" He screamed.

Mary paused and grinned. Wiggling her finger she held out her arms. "Give me my baby. You promised me." Her voice got louder.

Quickly Matt ran from the door and grabbed Gerard's arm. Almost pulling it from the socket. Matt yanked and made Gerard get on his feet. "This is who promised you the baby. Leave me alone." Matt yelled and pushed Gerard forward.

Mary stared down at the trembling Gerard. "I'm so sorry Sam..." Gerard whispered and closed his eyes. Mary stopped then looked at Matt. She flew forward, tackling him down. Matt fought his best but Mary quickly got ahold of his neck and snapped it.

Gerard could only hear what was happening, his eyes still shut. He waited for death but only felt a hand on him. He opened his eyes and everything was gone.

Mary, Matt, Liam, Frank and Raymond were all gone. The bodies and look were missing and the lights were on. Gerard looked around and saw that the house was empty.

It was as if nothing ever happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think.