Status: abandoned :( they were eventually supposed to get back together though, s o..

It Started in a Coffee Shop

6.

It was great, it was exhilarating, it was fantastic. It was all I wanted. I felt lighter and freer. He pulled away, but only for a moment. He touched the side of my face as he pulled me in and pressed our lips together again, harder this time.. I ran my fingers down his side and rested my hand on his lower ribcage. I couldn’t help but love the feeling of his lips entwined with mine I loved the way kissing him felt, the way I felt. I hadn’t kissed someone like this in so long and I was glad it was him.

But then it started to feel wrong. Because he was so drunk and I wasn’t drunk enough to be ok with it. I felt like I was the one taking advantage of him, even though he was the one kissing me.

“Evan, we probably shouldn’t be doing this.” I tried pulling away, but internally I just wanted to kiss him more. I wanted to pull my body closer to his and wrap myself in his warmth (he was completely right, he did make it very warm), and I wanted to taste his lips again. So I let him pull me back in again. “It’s ok,” he would say in between his kisses, and I would just breathe out “Evan.”

And then he began to touch me. His fingers groped my ass. He started kissing my neck. His hand snaked up my shirt. His lips found their way back to mine. My body wanted it so bad. I pulled back but it just ached for more. I let him continue to caress me as he kissed me harder, and it got so fucking hot under the covers.

“Evan we really should stop, ok, this isn’t right.”

“No, come on, I’m lonely. Please. It’s ok.” And then he slid his hand into my underwear and I wanted it so bad but I knew I didn’t really. I knew I would regret it. I knew it was too much and this time I made myself stop and I made him stop. I pushed away and I pulled the covers off and got out of the bed, panting. It seemed like the only way to completely stop was if I got out of the bed.

“Why, why, what’s wrong, what did I do?” He said, sitting up now.

“I said we should stop when we were just kissing, what makes you think I want your hands in my panties?” I crossed my arms, but I’m sure he couldn’t see it. I had moved out of the moonlight. The only reason I could see him was because the moon just happened to be in the right part of the sky, shining perfectly into his window and casting it’s rays right onto his bed.

I loved the way the moonlight touched his body. I loved his tousled up hair. I loved the way he was tangled up in his sheets. God did I want him so bad, and at the same time I didn’t.

He reached out to me from his side of the bed, “But, but, Baelie, I thought you wanted it, you seemed so into it and I just couldn’t help myself. You wanted to, I know you did. Don’t be such a damn prude!”

Yes. He called me a prude. And in a way, I was being one, but that didn’t mean I enjoyed being called one. I didn’t want to argue with a drunk man and I didn’t want to end up raped, so I made my way to my purse on kitchen table for my phone to call a cab before things escalated too high. Hopefully one was still running this late.

“Bae, wait, please!” he called as I was walking away from him. “You’re kind of being a fucking tease! No wait, I don’t mean that, I’m sorry!” He got up to follow me, but he moved too fast. He stumbled through the door way and onto the floor. “Bae, I’m sorry!”

I tried her hardest to ignore him while I fiddled through my smart phone to find a cab number.

“Jesus, you’re a bitch.”

“Jesus wouldn’t appreciate you talking about him like that,” I retorted, to be a smart ass.

“Oh yeah, fuck you.”

Finally, I was able to get a number. I pressed the phone to my ear as it rang, Evan still being an ass behind me.

“Have fun walking home, no cab is gonna be out this late.”

“Will you stop for like a second. You should probably go take care of that erection,” I said, pointing at his junk protruding sticking out from behind his pants.

“Yeah, I thought that was gonna be your job”

Thank the Lord, someone on the other end answered. They were a 24 hour cab service and would be able to be there shortly. I was surprised to get the address out of Evan, given that he had turned into such a dick. Getting into his room to get my dress was slightly more difficult.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he said, standing in the doorway to his bedroom.

“To get my clothes, let me in.”

“Why should I?”

“Because I’m not going home in my underwear and a t-shirt? What is wrong with you, just let me get my dress.” He was being such an ass and I was getting pissed.

“Whatever.”

I shoved past to get my dress and slammed the door shut so I could change. I came out and he was pouting on his couch, arms crossed.

“Here’s your t-shirt.” I threw it in his face.

“Oh, thanks for making it smell like you.”

“I had it on for like half an hour. Don’t even…”

“Long enough to leave your mark.”

He laid his head back, his eyes slowly closing. I turned and left, slamming the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally satisfied with this section, so yay here it is lol. I have like 2 more sections written (still not finished) but for some reason, I don't want to add them until I have more written. I don't know. I'm tired lolol bye.