Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

Sob.

I dreaded walking into my house as soon as I got home. When I stepped into my house; I dreaded it more.

"Alex.." My dad slurred, swinging a beer bottle at my stomach. As it hit my stomach I winced shutting my eyes tight.

"Alex.. You've been a bad boy.. Trying to avoid me are you?" He whispered harshly, chucking more glass at me.

"No, I haven't. I finished work late.." I said quietly.

"DID I TELL YOU TO SPEAK!?" He shouted at me, crushing a can against my head.

"No.." I said shakily.

"Now get your stuff and leave! I don't want to see you again" he said, throwing numerous ammount of beer bottles and wine bottles at me. I ran upstairs, grabbing all I could and shoving it into a few rucksacks; my dad still chucking bottles at me. I grabbed all the bags I'd packed and threw them into the boot of my car, running back inside and grabbing my notebook and guitar.

"GET OUT!" He screamed, slamming the door in my face. I got into my car driving off. I parked at the side of the road a little further down from my house. Grabbing my mobile I phoned the only person I knew I could.

"Alex? I knew I said you could call me at anytime but why did you pick 12am?" Jack laughed gently.

"J-jack I need help" I spoke down the phone, my vision starting to blur.

"Where are you?" He said, a hint of panic in his voice.

"Chatsworth road, in a little blue car.. Get here quic-" then I blacked out.

---------------------
4 DAYS LATER

"Alex? Alex? Alex, can you hear me?" Someone said. I tried to move around but I can't, everything is black I can only hear what these people are saying..

"Alex? Has he not woken up then?" Jack asked, sounding upset.

"No, not yet" the first voice said.

"When will he wake up?" Jack asked.

"We're not sure. He may never wake up."

"HE HAS TO WAKE UP!" Jack shouted, a few seconds later I felt water dripping onto my face.

"Alex, you need to wake up, ok? Try to wake up please Alex, we can't do anything.. It has to be you that wakes up" Jack sobbed.

"Do you know why he's in a coma?" Voice 1 asked.

"No.. He called me and asked for help, telling me where he was and the line went blank. I got to the address and he was dripping in blood and I brought him straight here." Jack hiccupped.

"Oh ok. He will need to wake up in the next two weeks or so, or he will die.." Voice 1 said.

"NO! HE CAN'T DIE!!" Jack screamed, holding me tight.

"Ill leave you to it" voice 1 said, and the door shut.

"Alex.. Alex.. Alex.." Jack said urgently, and everything went black again..

--------------
1 WEEK LATER.

"ALEX WAKE UP!" Jack shout at me, shaking my shoulders.

"Jack that won't help" a girls voice said. My insides boiled with jelousy, does he have a girlfriend?

"IT WILL!" He shouted at her.

"NO IT WON'T! Jack, you need to calm down."

"Look, I'm sorry baby, I'm just worried, he's my best mate!"

"And I'm your girlfriend!" She screamed at him.

"HE'S MY BESTFRIEND! AND YOU'RE STILL ALIVE! IF YOU WERE DYING I PROBABLY WOULDN'T C-" he stopped himself.

"Finish your sentance" she demanded.

"I wouldn't care if you were dying.." He said quietly.

"AND WHY IS THAT!?" She shouted.

"BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE YOU!"

"WHO DO YOU LOVE THEN JACK!?"

"ALEX WILLIAM GASKARTH!" He shouted.

"What!?"

"You heard me Holly. We're over. I don't love you like I love Alex."

"I'm still your girlfriend" she scoffed.

"I JUST DUMPED YOU" he exlaimed, loudly.

"Fine then. Ill just go" she slammed the door behind her.

"You love me" I managed to choke out.

"Your alive!" Jack said.

"Yeah" my eyes fluttered open.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!!" He shouted, smashing his lips against mine.

I kissed back, thinking: do I love Jack?
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeeyyy..

Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I've had some family problems..

Comment subscribe and recomend.. Please c: