Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

I Don't Know How I Feel.

I pulled away from the kiss a little aquwardly.

"Sorry.. I guess I'm a little too over excited.." He mumbled.

"Err, yeah. Anyway.." I looked at him and he sat at the end of my bed.

"What happened before you called me?" He asked quietly. Sighing I told him everything, from my mom leaving me to move to England to what happened at my house before I called him.

"Wow. If you don't mind me asking, why did you move to England? I mean, your from America right?"

"I was originally born in Essex, and me, mom, dad and my brother Tom moved to America when I turned 7"

"You have a brother?"

"Yeah. He committed suicide when I was 14. After he did the family fell apart. Mom moved away from me and dad after they got a devorse and me and dad moved here because of his work"

"Sorry about your brother"

"Nothing anyone can do about it now" I smiled. A nurse walked in.

"Mr Gaskarth! You're awake!" she said, sticking her boobs out and flicking her obviously fake hair extensions around.

"No shit" I rolled my eyes.

"What an attitude" she winked, clearly checking me out.

"Don't flirt with me. I'm gay" I sighed.

"Do you have a boyfriend? If not I'm sure I can change your mind" She said... Seductively.. I think.

"JACK IS MY BOYFRIEND" I exploded.

"Are you?" She glared at him.

"Totally" He smiled at her, kissing me on the lips.

"STOP THAT DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR!" She screeched.

I think I've made up my mind about Jack, ladys and gents.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later I'm dissmissed from hospital with a broken leg. I don't know how I managed it, but I've now got crutches for 3 months. Great.

"Where you going to live?" He asked.

"I have no clue, Jack. I have no clue" I sighed.

"Live with me"

"What?" I asked him.

"Live with me and my family! We have room, I have a spare bed in my room, your car is already there my mom will let you live with us!"

"Ok" I said a little unsure.

"Trust me, your going to LOVE it" He grinned.

I love you Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo, err, yeah. Idk.

sorry i wrote this whilst reading a book i have to read for my English essay and i need to read it by tomorrow. I just felt like updating so yeah.

Ima try and update more and make it more exciting and stuff.

comment, subscribe, recomend, pleaseeeee cc: