Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

A party of four

I sat near Alex on the bed. He had put in some random movie. My cousins where laying in there stomachs in front of us. I wanted to put my arms around Alex's waist but I don't know if that would be to much. He did kiss me earlier so, I guess maybe it could be okay. I put my around his waist and all he did was smile a little still watching the movie. He leaned into me a little, and you couldn't slap the grin off my face. Not even May and here attitude could ruin this for me.

My cousin Bethany turned around and saw that I had my arm around him. She just got a really happy look on her face and turned back around. She leaned in and whispered something to her sister. Beth slightly turned her head and look at us through the corner of her eyes, she just smiled to herself and turned back around. My cousins know I'm gay and they really don't care.

After the movie finished we just sat on the bed for a sec. Till Bethany got a little restless and started talking.

"so what are we gonna do now! I don't wanna sit here anymore"

"where do you get all your energy from?" Alex asked her.

"dude, she is always like that. Try getting back from a party at like 3am and her being all happy peppy" Beth answered for her sister.

"hey I can't help it! Bethany said then playfully slapped her sister. Beth just laughed and pushed her almost of the bed.

"oh! Is that how this is gonna go!" Bethany said after she regained some composure from being pushed

"yeah, bring it!" Beth said after getting up on her knees.

My cousins wrestled on the bed for a bit. That was until Beth went to throw her sister off and Bethany pulled her down with her. They both ended up falling off onto eachother.

"get your ass out of my face!"

"get your face out'a my ass"

Me and Alex just peered over the bed and started cracking up. We where laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes. It was good to see Alex smile. He was so distraught over what May had done earlier. It really just pissed me off. Unfortunely I really just don't think that's the last time either. After we stopped laughing and wiped the tears from our eyes the girls where back on the bed.

I decided we where gonna have a movie day and just chill. My cousins had flown here all night from across the globe and I really just wanted to spend sometime with Alex.

"hey I'm gonna go downstairs and get some snacks"

"hey d'ya guys have any of that fizzy drink?" Beth asked.

"fizzy drink?"

"Beth I think you mean pop her sister said.

"oh is that what you Americans call it?"

"I think that's what they call it"

"okay do you guys have any...pop?" Beth asked agian.

"yeah we have some. I'll bring it up with the other stuff." I said back.

I left my room and went downstairs to the kitchen. May and her friends where in there. I just ignored and walked past them. I went to the cuboards and grabbed a couple bags of popcorn. I popped one into the microwave and waited for it to be done. I went over and grabbed a couple of bowls to the popcorn. The first bag got done and I poured it into the bowl. As I was putting the second bag in May walked over to me.

"you know Alex is supposed to be with me right?"

"I thought we went over this already. He's gay, he doesn't want to be with you."

"I'll definitely get him Jack. He is gonna be with me."

"you even come close to touching him like you did earlier and ill sick our cousins on you."

The popcorn was done after that so I grabbed it, and poured it into the remaining empty bowl. I went into the fridge and grabbed the pop. I blalances the two bowls and soda in my arms, and walked out of the kitchen. Not uttering another word to May. I walked upstairs back to my room. I got back to my room and walked in. I was greeted by Bethany running up and almost Fallon into me. She grabbed one of the bowls. She went and sat down next to her sister. I went over next to Alex and handed him the bowl. I set the pop on the bed between us in the middle. Everyone grabbed one after I did. Beth got up and put another movie into the player.

I sat back down next to Alex, and put my arm back around him. He just smiled then leaned into me. I tightened my grip on him just a little bit. Alex has been through enough already. I'll be damned if I let May do anymore to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there's that...enjoy it. I baked it in my brain just for you guys so don't skip out on the letters here. Stay beautiful much love

I will handle this off to my beautiful co-writer
Bethany take it girl!