Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

***s Sake.

I woke up, stretching out like a starfish and stayed there for a while, until I was rudely interrupted by Bethany.

"GET UP!" She screamed. I heard groaning from the floor and peered over the side of my bed to see her waking up her sister.

"Why are you waking us up anyway? You look worried" Beth said looking confused.

"Yeah.. Err, Jack? Alex did sleep up here with us right?" She asked.

"Yeah, he did. Why? He's probably downstairs getting something to eat" I said, sighing happily at the thought of Alex.

"He's not here"

"Idiot, he's probably downstairs-"

"No idiot, he's not anywhere. May isn't anywhere to be found either, neither of them are picking up their phones. We're all worried about them, May did say something to me last night about how Alex will be hers very soon, but I thought she meant she'd ask him out or something.." She trailed off, scratching the back of her neck aquwardly.

"WHAT?" I shouted, as everything started to turn dizzy.

"Alex, isn't here" Bethany replied quietly.

"Jack? Jack you ok?" Beth said worriedly.

"Jack can you hear me?" Bethany asked, as their voices got further and further away.

"There's a unicorn!" I said, pointing to the corner, before falling back.

------------------------------------------------

"Jack!" A distant voice said.

"Whaaaaa" I grumbled, sitting up and pain shot to my head.

"He's up! C'mon we need to find Alex!" Bethany said.

"He can't move! He needs to rest" Beth said, shaking her head at her little sister.

"But we need to find Alex! He could be anywhere by now!" Bethany said, pulling at my hand.

"Alex? Where's Alex?" I shot up looking at them.

"He's gone remember?"

"Fuck! We need to find him!" I shouted.

"Yeah, we do!" Bethany said, looking expectantly at Beth.

"Ok, we can go. As long as you feel ok Jack" she looked at me concerned.

"I feel fine" I reasured her.

"Bethany, you stay here. Me and Jack will go out and look for them" Beth said, grabbing her coat and putting her shoes on.

"Why do I have to stay here?" Bethany whined.

"You can look in May's room for any clues of where she'd have taken him" I said, she nodded, walking down the hallway to May's room.

We left, looking everywhere and anywhere, but we still couldn't find them.

I looked at my phone for any missed calls or messages.

1 new message.

Me heart sped up as I thought it was Alex, turns out its Bethany.

"I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!" I practically screamed in Beth's face.

"Where?" She said back, her eyes on the road.

"The old abandoned garage, on Ivor Street. The one we used to hide at when we didn't feel like comunitcating with anyone."

"Ok." She smiled at me, turning the car around and driving towards it.

And when we got there you'll never guess what we saw...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup. Cliffhanger.

This would have been up days ago but I've been really busy because of some maths exams I'm doing in about a weeks time, wish me luck!?

Over to Bethanie now, she can decide whether they're there or not, and when happens next.