Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

Done in by blood ties

Jacks POV.

I couldn't believe what was in front of me. I was frozen in shock. Completely unable to move the tiniest of limbs. It's like Father Time just stopped ticking. I looked over at Beth briefly, and she seemed to be in the same state I am. I never believed my sister to be capable if such things, but here she is. I hoped and even prayed a little that my eyes were deceiving me. This couldn't be happening, no. Not to me. Not to Alex.

Here he was tied to a chair in the middle of the warehouse. The place that held so many memories that have been ripped, torn, and thrown asunder. May was standing near him. She had something in hear hands I couldn't quite make out. It seems she hadn't noticed our presence yet. She was yelling at him. Her words bounced off the echoic walls in the warehouse.

"What Alex!? Am I not good enough for you? Do you think you're to good for me? Come on say it, I wanna hear you say that you like me"

Alex just sobbed. He didn't say anything and I could see the anger boil in my sisters eyes. With each passing second I saw her eyes turn from anger to disgust, then just completely submerge into discord. It was like May wasn't even there anymore. She moved her hands, and then I figured out was she was holding onto. A knife, a knife already stained red.

Fuck.

"well, I didn't want to do this Alex. You should have listened. You should have stayed away from my brother.

"NO..no...pl-please d-don't."

I couldn't watch anymore. I willed my body out of shock. I needed to move and do something. I worked up the gumption to actually say something.

"MAY! What. The. Fuck. Are you doing!"

May turned around completely surprised at the sound of my voice. I saw shock in her eyes and then it changed. Something dark appeared in her eyes.

"what are you doing here jack!"

"the fuck does it look like? I'm here to make sure you didn't do anything to Alex."

"you couldn't stay away could you, just couldn't keep away from him."

"no because I'm supposed to protect him. He's gone through enough bullshit without any of this!"

"if he would have just learned to keep his mouth shut, if he would have.....just...you know what it doesn't matter. He's mine jack you're not getting him."

"May stop this is fucking insane. Do you have any idea what you're doing to him? What're you going to do huh?!"

After I said that it looked like Beth finally regained her bearings. She looked completely frightened by the situation for a second. Then her demeanor just completely changed. She looked calm, an emotion that should have been alien to this situation. It's like she shoved all that's happening to the back of her mind. She had a brave face put on. She spoke something, to May's surprise.

"May put the knife down."

"no, he's mine."

"May, I don't want to have to hurt you. Just put the knife down"

"you won't do anything to me. You're more pathetic than jack is."

"May this is your final warning. PUT. IT. DOWN."

May still didn't put the blade down. Beth went running after her. She tackled May, and held her hands down. She kept her on the ground while yelling at me to get the knife. I ran over there and grabbed it. I turned around to Alex. His hands tied together with rope. I used the knife to untie him. Cutting through the rope on Alex's hands i saw may grappling with Beth. I tried to hurry so I could go and help her.

When I cut through the final threads on the rope Alex pulled his hands free. He brought his hands to his chest and cradled them. He was bent over them slightly just shaking with tears water falling down his face. I wanted to just hold him, but I needed to help Beth. So I dropped the blade by his chair and ran over to them.

Currently my sister was on top of Beth holding her hands while with one hands. I went over and pulled May off her. She squirmed and flailed in my grasp trying to free herself. Beth got up and just punched her in the face. She punched upwards towards her temple hitting some kind of knockout button. May just fell unconscious and stopped moving.

I set her on the floor and ran back over to Alex. I kneeled on the floor in front of him, and pulled him out of the chair. He flinched away from me and scooted backwards. He had a completely terrified look upon his face. I held my hand out carefully to him.

"calm down Alex, it's just me."

He thrusted himself forward into my chest. He buried his head into my chest and grabbed ahold of my shirt. I put my arms around his back and held him to me tight. He was sitting on my lap now just crying. Sobbing, just wailing into my shirt. He had a death grip on my shirt and wasn't letting go anytime soon. I just sat there with him held to me on the verge of tears myself.

Beth was standing just to the right of us. She looked so sad. I told her she should call Bethany and tell her we found Alex and May. She pulled out her phone, and took a few steps away dialing her.

As I held Alex I couldn't help the tears that crawled down my face. The boy I held so much for was crying broken in my arms, and it was my own sister that did him in this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
That escalated quickly hmm...poor Alex :(
And may...wow! Did you expect that?

My mom was diagnosed with emphysema just recently so when Bethany updates this, I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to after her. I have a few things i need to help my mum with. Love you guys bunches though!

I hand this over to Bethany so write up the next beautiful chapter.