On the Run

Zayn Malik

Zayn let out a long yawn as his eyes slipped open, the honey brown taking in the shitty motel room. He let out a short sigh before rubbing his eyes, trying to wake up. He felt a hand slide up his chest and smiled as he looked down to see Rory fast asleep in his arms. He just looked at her for a moment, not believing that she was finally really his. He wasn’t going to be killed for being with her, and he was free to tell her he loved her and not care who heard him.

However there was still the very real possibility of the Viche busting through their hotel door at any moment, hence why they had tried to stay as low profile as possible. But moments like this, when it was just Zayn and Rory, made him think maybe it was all worth it. They were planning to run off to Australia as soon as the heat died down, and he couldn’t wait to have the two of them swimming together in the Great Barrier Reef, hugging koalas and seeing her in the light of the Australian sunsets. It had been her idea, the wild country having been a place she longed to visit since she was a child. And Zayn figured if they were going to run away t might as well be somewhere she would enjoy.

He smiled as she started to stir, her hand moving further down his chest and causing him to shiver as her eyes slowly slid open. They were blurry with sleep as she looked at him, but he never thought she looked quite as beautiful as when she gave him that sleepy smile. “Good morning.” He cooed, brushing one of his hands through her feathery hair. She giggled, nuzzling her face into his skin.

“I look gross, close your eyes.” She muttered.

“You look beautiful.” He promised. She pulled her head up, resting her chin on his chest as she smiled at him. He could see a hickey starting to form on her chest and smirked to himself, his eyes meeting hers as his fingertips ghosted over the discolored skin. She glanced down, blushing when she saw several love bites on her skin, smirking at Zayn.

“You just love giving me these, don’t you? It almost got us caught a couple times.” He simply shrugged before rolling on top of her, smiling wickedly.

“I want everyone to know you’re mine.” He whispered. He just looked at her for a moment, smiling before he pressed his lips to hers. She let her hands move to his back, where she repaid his hickeys with scratch marks. He growled, pulling back and watching as she grinned innocently at him.

But just as things were beginning to get heated a knock on the door caused them both to freeze. Her eyes flew to his as he just looked at the door, swallowing nervously. “Rory, get in the bathroom.” He whispered.

“I’m not leaving you-”

“Rory please.” He begged, looking at her. He then quickly got up, tugging on his jeans and tossing her his shirt and her panties before shoving her into the bathroom. Just as he was about to shut the door she leaned forward, crashing her lips to his as tears stung her eyes. He hated it when she looked at him like that, but this was his mess and he’d ruined her life enough. As another knocked echoed through he turned to the door, swallowing nervously. “I’ll be right there.”

“Zayn.” He turned back where she caught his lips in a heated kiss again. “I love you.”

“I love you too, now just stay in here.” With that he shut the door, looking into those perfect eyes before walking towards the door, wishing he had his gun. He knew he wasn’t as deadly with his hands as Louis, but if there was just one he might be able to take them. He took a deep breath, walking over to the door before slowly unlocking it.

The second the click echoed through the room the door burst open, revealing six of Enzo’s men, all of them with guns. He slowly stood, putting his hands up as he was grabbed by the largest of the men. He didn’t struggle, knowing he couldn’t risk a firefight that might get Rory hurt. But just as his hands were bound behind him he heard her voice.

“Zayn no!” She ran over, trying to shove the giant of a man off of Zayn before she was grabbed, her arms being pinned behind her back.

“Let her go.” Zayn pleaded. “She has nothing to do with this.”

“Really?” One of the smaller men with an AK47 said simply, walking over to Rory. “You know, she looks a lot like Tomlinson, isn’t this that sister of his that he told nobody to touch?” The man then smiled, reaching out and cradling Rory’s face. “We might be able to bring him in if we have you.” Rory glared at the small man before spitting in his face, her eyes dark. His eyes turned black before he slapped her sharply across that face.

“DON’T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!” Zayn screamed, struggling against his captor. Rory simply looked at him, letting him know she was alright before Zayn felt a knee in his stomach. He simply stood back up, glaring at the small man with fiery eyes. The man smiled, pulling a smaller gun out of his jeans before pressing it to Rory’s temple.

“You better start doing what we tell you Zayn, or else I might have to kill your pretty little girlfriend.” Zayn saw the fear in Rory’s eyes as she started shaking, looking at him. He knew he couldn’t let this happen, he couldn’t let her be hurt, no matter what. He turned to the small man, hanging his head.

“I’ll do whatever you want.” With that the small man smiled, taking his gun and walking over to Zayn before he smacked him in the side of the head. And the last thing Zayn heard before he blacked out was Rory, her small voice shaking with fear.

“Zayn, I love you.”

Rory
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no!
Will Zayn and Rory be okay?

oxoxoxox
LS