‹ Prequel: Love on Top
Sequel: (You Drive Me) Crazy

Be With You

Dangerously in Love

I am in love with you, You set me free. I can't do this thing, Called life without you here with me. Cause I'm Dangerously In Love with you. I'll never leave, Just keep lovin' me. The way I love you loving me.

~*~*~


Zach and Quinn tumbled in her front door, a tangle of limbs and lips. He guided her to the couch and they fell back on it.

"Thank you, for tonight," Quinn said softly.

"If I get it out of your system, you'll forget all about him."

"So you had a master plan?"

"An evil genius master plan because tell me, what have you been thinking about since you kissed him?"

"You. Kissing you, touching you, fucking you. I can't get you off my mind."

Zach grinned. "See? It worked."

"Have I told you that you are the best thing to ever happen to me?" Quinn said.

"I was going to tell you the same thing." He pulled her into his arms and she giggled as he kissed her.

"You're perfect Zach Boychuk. I love you."

"I love you too, Quinn."

"Now take me to bed."

"With pleasure."

Piper came home around ten the next morning. Zach and Quinn were curled on the couch together, talking quietly to each other. Piper smiled at the happy look of contentment on both their faces. "Good morning!" Piper called out, letting Zac in and closing the door.

"Another sleepover?" Quinn teased. "This is becoming quite the habit, Miss Piper."

She blushed. "Don't listen to her Piper," Zach said. "She's just jealous because you got Dalps."

"Pretty sure I got the better Zach," Quinn said, snuggling into Zach and kissing his cheek. "You are pretty cute though, Dalps. Can I have permission from both of you to kiss him?" Dalpe blushed as he took a seat at the breakfast bar.

"No!" Zach and Piper both exclaimed. Piiper continued on into the kitchen and Zach held Quinn tighter.

"No one else is kissing you again except me," Zach whispered in her ear.

"I don't want to kiss anyone but you," Quinn promised.

"Good morning!" Jordyn said as she burst through the door, Justin on her heels. "I invited Justin for breakfast."

"I was promised bacon and eggs, to replenish my stamina," Justin said. "Your friend wore me out."

Piper blushed. "Justin Peters!" Quinn called out, standing up, hands on her hips. "You can not say things like that in front of Piper. It is highly inappropriate and she gets enough of that from me and Zach. We do not know how to behave." She shrieked as Zach grabbed her around the middle and pulled her back down to him. She giggled as he kissed her.

"Oh my god, you two!" Jordyn said, throwing a pillow at them. "You had all night! Do you ever stop?"

"No!" They chorused. Piper shook her head and opened the fridge.

"I wasn't planning on breakfast for six," Piper said with a frown. Zac reached for her and pulled her to him, kissing her softly.

"Lets go out then," he suggested.

"I'm starving, let's go!" Quinn yelled, jumping off the couch, pulling Zach to his feet.

"You work up her appetite, Chuckie?" Jordyn teased. He grinned and followed Quinn to her bedroom. The door slammed behind them.

"So breakfast for four?" Jordyn said at the unmistakable sound of Quinn's giggle. She headed for the door and the others followed her out.

Zac slipped an arm around Piper's waist and pulled her against him. "I love you." Piper froze and turned to face Zac. He smiled at her lovingly and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body flush to his. "I love you," he repeated.

She smiled softly. "I love you too," she whispered. She tipped her face to his and he kissed her.

"Not you too!" Jordyn called out from the elevator. She turned to Justin. "Kids these days," she said, shaking her head. Justin chuckled and pulled Jordyn to him.

"They're adorable; leave them be," he said.

"Who wants to be adorable? I'd rather be manhandled."

"Yes, I know," Justin said with a wink. Piper and Zac stepped onto the elevator as Justin backed Jordyn against the wall and kissed her.

"Do you two need to stay behind with Quinn and Chuckie?" Zac asked.

"Yep," Justin answered, picking Jordyn up and tossing her over her shoulder and going back to the girls condo.

"It's just us, carry on!" Jordyn called out as the front door slammed and Justin carried her to her bedroom.

"We will!" She heard Quinn call back.

Zac drove to the Midnight Diner and they were seated at a table in the back. They flipped through the menus and once they waitress had walked away with their order, they talked freely. They took their time, enjoying each others company and when they were done eating an hour later, drove back to Piper’s building and parked, walking around aimlessly for another hour. He walked her back to her condo and Jordyn threw the door open when she heard Piper’s key in the lock.

“Heeey! Where have you two been?” Jordyn asked.

Piper shook her head at her. “None of your business.”

“Oh really? Hmm. Didn’t really think Dalps had it in him for all that but I mean, he does have a truck so you sit up higher than everyone else.”

“JORDYN!” Piper shouted, turning beet red. Zac flushed beside her. Quinn burst out in laughter from the couch.

“I’m sorry but your reaction made that worth it,” Quinn said.

“I gotta get home,” Zac said to Piper.

“Don’t leave on our account. You can nap here if you want,” Quinn called out. “We will be as quiet as mice. Also, I already ordered in enough pasta for like an army so it would be helpful if you stayed to eat, maybe call Moose over to help,” she said, gesturing towards the covered trays of food in the kitchen. She squealed as Zach grabbed her, pulling her back onto the couch with him. “How about Staal instead? Or Sorzy maybe?” His lips covered hers to shut her up and she shifted in his arms to hug herself to him. “Love you,” she whispered in his ear, nuzzling into him.

Zac looked at Piper. “Wanna nap with me?”

“Okay,” she agreed quietly. He grinned and took her hand in his, leading her down the hall to her bedroom.

Zach yawned and stretched on the couch. “A nap sounds fantastic,” he said.

“You’re not playing Mr. Injured Reserved,” Quinn commented.

“Routine babe. Come on,” he said, standing up and reaching for her. She followed him with a wave to Jordyn and Justin.

Jordyn turned to Justin. “What about you, sir? I know you’re not starting....”

"Come on, lets spoon," Justin said.

"Spooning leads to forking...." Jordyn teased.

"No more forking today. Just in case," he winked.

“This sounds incredibly boring,” Jordyn complained. Justin pulled her to her feet and led her back to her bedroom. He took his shirt and jeans off and slipped under the covers. “Really? I have to get in bed with you in just your underwear? And behave myself?” Justin grinned in response and Jordyn sighed before pulling her shirt and pants off, slipping into an oversized shirt. She crawled in beside him. He wrapped his arms around her middle and pulled her to him, kissing the top of her head.
“I’m glad I’m here,” Justin said to her. Jordyn rolled over to face him and brushed her lips across his, the lightest of touches that lit him on fire. He held her tightly against him, pressing her into his chest. They fell asleep soon after.

“Wake up!” Quinn yelled, pounding on Jordyn’s bedroom door two hours later. She let herself in the room and dived in between Justin and Jordyn, still wearing the t shirt and boy shorts she had napped in. She snuggled into Justin. “Ooh, Jordyn, I see why you like this one. So comfy!” she enthused. Justin chuckled and hauled her body closer, his arms wrapped around her. “Wanna trade, Jordyn? Me likey.”

Jordyn laughed as she climbed off the bed and threw off her sleep shirt, slipping back into her clothes. “How would that work? Chuckie is shorter than me.”

“He makes up for that, I promise.”

“TMI, Quinn. TMI.”

She grinned and threw a leg over Justin’s. “Zach! Come here!” Quinn hollered. Her face buried into Justin’s neck and she took a long breath in. “Jesus, what cologne do you wear Justin? I only thought it was because I was drunk before but I seriously want to dry hump you right now.” Justin froze and looked down at Quinn, who smiled back sweetly. “Yeah, I really just said that,” she said with a nod and a wicked grin. "We're best friends now, just so you know," she told him. Jordyn shook her head at her friend.

“What are you doing?” Zach asked from the doorway, taking in the scene in front of him. He moved into the room and stretched out beside Quinn. He was shirtless and his jeans rode low on his hips.

“I need you to swipe Justin’s cologne and bathe in it so you smell this good. Also, Jordyn and I are trading. I get Justin, Jordyn gets you. Jordyn however is concerned because she is taller than you. Can you please cuddle with her so she won’t be disappointed?” Zach grinned and tugged Jordyn back down to the bed and pulled her into his side.

“Quinn, what are you doing?” Piper asked, backtracking to Jordyn’s room as she passed.

“Trading boyfriends,” Quinn answered matter of factly. Zac appeared behind Piper and peered around her. “Idea!” Quinn said excitedly. “I’ll take Justin, Piper can have my Zach, because they’re like the same height, and Jordyn, you can have Dalps. He’s taller than you. Problem solved!”

“You are absurd, you know that, right?” Jordyn asked, sitting up and peering at her.

“Yes, I am aware of this. Still want your boyfriend though, ” Quinn replied. She sighed contentedly as she laid her head on Justin’s chest and he kissed the top of her head. “Piper, come smell Justin.”

“No!” Piper shrieked.

“Piper, come smell him. I guarantee you will want to dry hump him after you do.” Jordyn got off the bed and crossed to Piper, grabbing her hand and pulling her into the room, shoving her towards Justin. She leaned down reluctantly and sniffed Justin’s neck. Her eyes grew wide and she took another deep breath of him.

“You smell really good,” Piper said. “Wow.”

“Told you,” Quinn said smugly. “You wanna dry hump him too, don’t ya?”

“You are cut off,” Zach said, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her away from Justin and into him. “No more goalies for you.”

“You’re no fun,” Quinn pouted. “What's a little dry humping between friends anyways? Dalps, you want in on this or what?”

“Oh my God,” Piper blushed, turning from the room. Zac winked at Quinn and she let out a whoop of victory as he followed Piper down the hall.

“Love you, Dalps!” Quinn called out after them.

“Love you too, Quinn!” he shouted back. Jordyn followed them out.

“I told you she was a hot mess, didn’t I?” Jordyn said to Zac. He laughed.

Justin appeared then with Quinn on his back, legs wrapped around his middle. “I’m your hot mess though,” Quinn said over Justin’s shoulder to Jordyn.

“You’re Chuckie’s hot mess and I thought he cut you off,” Jordyn said to her.

Justin grinned. “Shorty’s no match for me and my best friend” he joked. Quinn hugged him before hopping down.

“I'm not short,” Zach said coming in behind them.

“Yeah you are,” Dalpe said.

“What you lack in height you make up for in ass,” Quinn said, wrapping her arms around his middle and hugging him. “And I think you’re hot as hell.”

“Will you two please get dressed?” Piper said. Justin was still in his boxers and Quinn had on a t-shirt and boy shorts.

“Why?” Justin asked. “You don’t like what I’m wearing?” Piper blushed and dropped her gaze from him.

“Dalps has already seen my ass,” Quinn added.

“I haven’t,” Justin said.

“Oh, well, have a look,” Quinn replied, turning away from him and lifting her shirt to her waist. Justin whistled.

“Very nice.”

“Thank you.”

“Can we eat before you say anything else?” Piper asked, uncovering the trays of food.

“Go put some clothes on, both of you,” Jordyn said, shaking her head.

“How much food did you get Quinn?” Zach called out after her as she skipped down the hall.

“The left side of the menu,” she called back. When she came back into the room, buttoning her jeans, she continued. “I didn't know how much to get. I mean, Dalps eats like a bottomless fucking pit most days. I don't know where the hell it goes though. At least with you I know it goes straight to your ass, Chuckie.”

Zach smacked her on the ass as she passed him. “Looks who's talking,” he teased.

She wiggled her butt at him. “You’re not complaining.”

“Why would I? View is pretty phenomenal after all.” She kissed his cheek.

“Glad you like it.”

“I love it.” She giggled as he planted a trail of kisses up her neck.

“Some of us are trying to eat,” Piper said to Quinn as Zac and Justin piled their plates high with food. The girls and Zach grabbed plates and filled them, everyone assembling in the living room. Piper and Quinn sat in the floor, putting their plates on the coffee table, Zach sat down beside Quinn. Zac and Justin balanced their plates in their laps on the couch and Jordyn took the oversized chair for herself. They ate in relative silence and once everyone was finished eating, Piper collected the plates and loaded them into the dishwasher. Quinn joined her in the kitchen and grabbed a cupcake from the counter.

“Bring me one,” Justin called out to her.

“Me too,” Zac said. Quinn grabbed the plate and brought them into the living room. The boys devoured theirs and the three girls took their time to enjoy it.

“Time for you boys to go home,” Jordyn said, glancing at the clock. “You need to get dressed for the game.”

Quinn grinned. “Chuckie can stay.”

“Oh he can, can he?”

“Yep. He left a suit here last week and I had it dry cleaned.”

“Aww, look at you being all domestic and shit.”

“That’s me. Miss domestic and shit,” Quinn giggled.

“I left a suit here last week?” Zach asked.

“Do you remember last week when we-” Quinn started and Zach silenced her with a kiss.

“Thank you!” Piper said with relief. “I didn’t want to know.”

Zac and Justin got to their feet and Piper got up as well, walking with Zac to the door. They whispered to each other before kissing. Zac waved and headed out. Justin leaned down to Jordyn in her spot and kissed her before leaving also. He and Zac rode the elevator down to the lobby and crossed the parking lot to their cars.

“We really should consider car pooling,” Justin said.

Jordyn and Piper followed behind Quinn as she led the way to their seats for the night, at one of the terrace tables on the suite level of the arena. Just after the puck drop, Zach dropped into the empty chair beside Quinn, leaning over and kissing her temple. Jared and Marc Andre Gragani sat in the other empty seats.

“Nice jersey,” Zach said to her.

Quinn ran a hand over the crest on the front of one of his jerseys. “Some weird guy gave it to me.”

“Weird eh?”

“Mm-hmm. I mean, its like twenty sizes too big for me. If you get a girl a present, at least make sure you buy the right size, you know?”

“You are absolutely right. What an injustice.”

“Totally.” She leaned over to him and kissed him. “I can’t wait to get that suit off of you later.”

“I can’t wait to get you in just that jersey later,” he said, pulling her in for another kiss.

Jared groaned. “Dalps warned us about sitting with you two but I thought he was joking,” he said.

“Never doubt Dalpe. He knows better than anyone,” Jordyn told him with a smile. Jared shook his head.

“Do they come up for air?”

Jordyn laughed loudly. “Not until they have too.”

At the end of the game, Zach and Quinn walked hand in hand ahead of the Piper, Jordyn, Marc and Jared to meet up with the others. Quinn giggled as Zach whispered in her ear. She whispered back to him before grabbing his ass as he turned and headed for the locker room with Jared and Marc in tow.

“So we’re going home,” Quinn announced to Jordyn and Piper once they were gone.

“Why am I not surprised,” Piper commented.

“Shut up, you love me,” Quinn said, sticking out her tongue. They talked amongst themselves as they waited for their boyfriends. Zach came back first, put an arm around Quinn’s shoulders and walked her out of the building. They call out good night to Piper and Jordyn as they went.

“Hey,” Zac said, hugging Piper and kissing her lightly. “Ready to go?” Piper nodded. “See you later, Jordyn.”

“Wait, where are you going?” Jordyn asked.

“Your place. Chuckie took Quinn to our’s.”

“Oh. Okay. Have fun,” she smiled.

“We will.” Zac took Piper’s hand in his and they walked out of the arena together.

“Guess its just us then,” Justin said in Jordyn’s ear as he came up behind her.

“Looks like,” Jordyn replied, turning to face him. “Where to?”

“Your place?”

“Can you promise not to do anything that will freak Piper out?”

“No.”

“Then we’re going to your place.” He took her hand in his, their fingers entwining together.

“Anywhere that’s with you is good for me.”