Status: Just starting out so hang with me...

A Mental Sex Change

You know you'd suck my *** anyday

My Chemical Romance went off in my head and I jumped up from my spot in my bed before running to shower and get manly. Once wrapped and braided up I slipped on a beanie and pants pulled on a clean Falling in Reverse tee and slipped my hoodie on over that. Belt socks and shoes later I was down stairs and making toast. The bus was going to be here soon so I grabbed my phone and lanyard before going onto the porch to wait with all of my bags. I slid my ear buds in and relaxed myself with the sounds of Andy Biersack’s voice. God his voice was insanely low that it freaked me out sometimes when I listened to it.

I heard a horn honk and I looked up to see a bus with Caught in Cognito written on it. I smiled and stood up grabbing my bags and throwing them in the bus along with Mandy’s stuff because somehow she was already on the bus with the rest of the guys. When I walked in there I say a tall broad man sitting in the front of the bus. He walked back towards us when we all settled in and cleared his throat.

“Unfortunately this was the last decent bus we had available and it only has four bunks in it,” the guy said.

“Oh that’s cool beans with us; Mandy doesn’t sleep in beds anyway. She prefers to sleep in more creative places like cabinets and sinks,” I say shrugging and the guy looked over at said girl.

“Oh well that’s convenient. So I will be your tour manager I’m here to keep you in line and under control. My names Robert Straggler,” he said.

“Can we call you Bobert?” I asked looking at him. He gave me a look that said no but he sighed and shrugged in the end.

“Why not,” he said. I smiled widely and he smiled back. “Ok so were gonna be driving all day today and well spend some of tomorrow driving also. Your first venue is in Vegas,” he said and we all nodded. He turned and started to walk back to the front of the bus but then turned to look at us again.

“No shenanigans ok?” he asked.

“I can’t promise anything of that sort Bobert,” I said smiling and he sighed in defeat. Once he was in the front again I ran over and hugged the guys. “We made it!” I yelled and we all cheered together.
The first day on the bus was fun. We threw random things at each other and we played charades and truth or dare before I started to get motion sickness. Everyone else was still going crazy while I sat on the couch with my ipod listening to music with my head out the window. We had a couple of bus around us but I wasn’t sure who they belonged to. I waved to them and the drivers waved back smiling. When it started to turn dark out clouds began to come and cover the sky. Then it started to rain. I love the rain so much.

“Pull over now!!!!!” I yell and the bus was on the side of the road in seconds and before anyone could come see what was wrong I burst the door open and ran outside. I starred up at the rain and started to spin in circles. I started spinning really fast and I started to laugh as I went. I was starting to get really wet before Bobert came outside.

“What the hell are you doing!!? You’re gonna get sick or something. Get in inside,” He yelled over the sounds of the rain and the running engine.

“Screw you! I’ll come in when I feel like it!” I yelled and started running away from the bus and started spinning again. I heard another bus or something pull over too. I didn’t stop spinning though I was having too much fun. I heard a door open and yelling.

“Mind if I join you?” I heard a guy ask and kept spinning.

“Not at all. Rains free ain’t it?” I asked chuckling. I started to spin faster. I heard laughter from beside me and I smiled to myself.

“CC get your ass back in this bus now,” I heard someone yell and I laughed.

“Screw you cock suckers! This kid knows fun shit when he sees it. Come join us,” CC yelled.

“Yeah bitches get your asses out here, or are you afraid that you’ll get sick,” I mock them before I hear people coming over to us.

“I’m no pansy bitch and I ain’t your bitch either Natty Bug,” I heard someone yell beside me.

“Mandy you know you’d suck my dick any day,” I laugh and know that she’s spinning with us too.

“If you had one I most definitely would but you don’t so you can suck mine,” she yelled.

“Whatever bitch you know I’ve got the biggest dick you’ve ever seen,” I said.

“Nah you have an Asian dick,” she said laughing.

“Now you’re asking for it,” I yell as I tackle her playfully into the mud.

“Dog pile,” CC yells from behind us and before I know it I’m being sandwiched between CC and Mandy and I’m covered in mud.

“Get off of me bitches,” Mandy grunts. I push CC into the mud and smile sweetly at him.

“Now you’re asking for it buddy,” he says wrestling with me in the mud. Even though he’s like way bigger than me and he’s actually a guy, I pin him in the mud.

“Hi I’m Nate,” I smiled down at him. He rolls his eyes and pushes me off him.

“Hey I’m CC. You may know me from Black Veil Brides,” he said smiling at me. It seemed like he was waiting for 'the oh shit you’re famous moment' but it never came.

“Yep I really like your guy’s work. Though Andy’s got a creepy deep voice,” I chuckled when I heard a shout come from their bus saying “I heard that.” You could tell it was Andy by the deepness. CC chuckled too.

“Well I guess I’ll smell ya later kid,” CC said walking over to his bus.

“That’s Mr. Kid to you,” I yelled to him and started walking back to my own bus. I could hear him chuckling before I climbed into the bus. Bobert was waiting inside with a towel and a bar of soap. I laughed and grabbed the stuff heading for the bathroom to clean up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know what day I'll be updating weekly but I want to add a couple chapters before I start that... Enjoy and Subscribe / Comment :P