Status: Just starting out so hang with me...

A Mental Sex Change

I'm not a hooker!

When we pulled into the venue in Vegas we all cheered and ran to the windows looking out at the world. Are first real show that wasn’t in a building. I hope people like us. I mean we have quite a fan base back at home but this is the big world now and we need to get tons of fans to even get any where.

“Yo, Nate stop freaking out. People are gonna love us. And they’re not gonna find out about you so just calm down. We’ve got your back dude,” Craig said coming up behind me and patting my back.

“You’re right dude. It’s just I’m worried and freaking out about all this. I still haven’t got my head wrapped around it yet,” I mutter turning to the guys behind me.

“I don’t think any of us have. I mean it’s been less than a month and now we’re on tour with like every band that we’ve ever looked up to. It’s a little new to us,” Keegan said.

“Yeah we’re all freaking out but we just need to calm and you especially. It looks like you’re gonna blow at any second. Just take a chill pill or something,” Ethan said. I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever. I’ll try to relax. Maybe I just need a girl day to get my nerves chilled. I think that I and Mandy will go to the strip before the concert if they’ll let us leave,” I said and with hearing her name Mandy opened her cabinet door from under the sink and came out.

“Sounds like a plan to me. I’ve been waiting to get out of this box on wheels for the whole day now,” Mandy said hopping off the floor and coming over to us.

“K well I’m gonna go ask Bobert if we have time to and then we’ll go get changed,” I say as I walk to the front of the bus.

“Yo Bobert. Do we have time to walk the strip before we play?” I ask and he looks over at me.

“Yeah sure just make sure you’re back here by 3,” then he turns away and I walk back to the guys.

“We have the ok,” I say and Mandy cheers.

“Wait how are you going to get to the strip?” Craig asks.

“If people see two girls coming out of our bus then they’ll ask later who the other chick is,” Ethan stated.

“Obviously I would walk out of the bus dressed as a guy and then change in a bathroom or something into my girl clothes,” I say and walk to the back of the bus. I grabbed some shorts to change into later and threw a sweat shirt on over my tank top and brought the hood over my beanie.

“See ya guys later,” I said saluting them as Mandy and I walked off the bus and started our journey to the strip. We stopped by a family restroom on our way to the strip and I replaced my skinny jeans for my jeans. I also unbraided my hair and let it hang loose under my beanie. I threw all the clothes I wasn’t wearing into Mandy’s bag and then we were off to the strip.

“Oh Manee I forgot to get your present out of my jeans. You wanna get it?” I ask looking over at her. Her eyes went wide with excitement as she dug through my pants and pulled a lollipop out from my pants. Not just any lollipop though it was a dick shaped one that I bought from Spencer’s.

“I love you Nattie Bug!” she said as she opened it and stuck it in her mouth. She thought things that were like that were awesome because she was actually a very dirty minded person so I took every chance to dirty things up for her.

“I know I’m amazing,” I smile and she laughs at me. I act as if I’m hurt then we both laugh harder. We walk up to a corner on the side walk and wait for the light to flash for us to walk across the street but then this guy comes up behind us.

“Hey sugar. How much do you cost for a night,” the guy asks and we turn around.

“What are you talking about?” I ask putting a hand on my hip and cocking an eyebrow at him.

“You know. How much an hour?” he asked looking around because we were getting some attention.

“You think we’re hookers? You disgusting pig. I’d never disrespect myself enough to have sex with you,” Mandy says licking her lollipop once and sticking it to his face where it promptly stayed put. We turned around and stomped our way across the street away from the guy and made our way back to the concert. I changed again and then we went back onto the bus.

“Hey guys how was Vegas?” Ethan asked and I just rolled my eyes.

“Some dude thought we were hookers. Do I look like a hooker to you?” I ask and Bobert walked in at the moment with a weird expression on his face.

“No you look like a dude that should be getting his ass moving because the concert starts soon,” he says and walks off the bus with the entire band following with their stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Chapter but it mades sense with the way that the story is written.... :P Comment and Subscribe and a special thanks to janjazivko for the lovely comment :3