Status: updates on tuesdays and thursdays, authors' schedules permitting

Timer

Sometimes even time won't let us forgive and forget

I was on the verge of crying when I bumped into a raven haired boy around my height with these astounding hazel eyes, no taller than me and no skinner either. Our Timers perfectly out yet in sync, mine emitting a low note filling the space around us with a low deep notes "my bass" I think immediately think "My only escape...the one that was destroyed in the accident". His high pitched notes weave into mine to make what should sound like a disaster yet makes a melody so sweet it would make you sick. The boy bit his lip held out his hand and spoke with a soft yet confident voice "I'm Jack, nice to meet you." My eyes drifted back down to those god damn lips probably giving Jack the distant "I couldn't care less about you" look people use to say I had. Apparently that's my default face now (Try seeing the things I've seen and you'll never be the same again)

I snap back into the real world and take his hand, shaking it very slighting "Zack. I'm Zack", my eyesight is directed back down to our hands when I realise my bracelets, my safety wall, my protections have fallen down my arm and some of my deepest cuts are revealed. "Off to a great start" I think to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah sorry about the brief hiatus, I had a fucking 6000 word Latin assessment thing and it's shit but yeah, enjoy :) Also does this need a tw for self harm?